Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,462 members, 7,854,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Man Clinging On To Life After SARS Brutality In Lagos. [PHOTOS] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Clinging On To Life After SARS Brutality In Lagos. [PHOTOS] (523 Views)

Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Clinging On To Life After SARS Brutality In Lagos. [PHOTOS] by samzik(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2019
Gist $0urce>>>http://www.sammypost.com/man-clinging-on-to-life-after-sars-brutality-in-lagos-photos/

Man clinging on to Life after SARS Brutality in Lagos, According to A Report by A man identified as Egwakhen who was the eye witness that report on his Twitter page

He Wrote on twitter

This happened yesterday in Igando, Lagos State..Some SARS Members just bust some of the guys who do hangout in my area..No history of any known crime…Beaten beyond recognition and have to be place on admission..Note phones, wristwatch, chains and rings gone.

See The Picture Below�

http://www.sammypost.com/man-clinging-on-to-life-after-sars-brutality-in-lagos-photos/

Re: Man Clinging On To Life After SARS Brutality In Lagos. [PHOTOS] by noni14(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2019
them the guys no get mouth na him make, if u know u know
Re: Man Clinging On To Life After SARS Brutality In Lagos. [PHOTOS] by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2019
I strongly feel there is no smoke without fire. Well get well soon young man. The guy above me though.

Gift cards needed. Just Dm me.
Re: Man Clinging On To Life After SARS Brutality In Lagos. [PHOTOS] by TheTourist: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2019
JAAPA

(1) (Reply)

The Inhumane Treatment Suffered By The Family Of Mr Albert Francis Evbakoe Omoro / How Notorious Blackmailer Spartacus Was Arrested / How Father And Son Impregnated 13-year-old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.