Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Johnnny And Bill Gates - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Johnnny And Bill Gates (569 Views)

Bill Gates Offers Young Thug $9,000,000 Cash To Stop Making Music / Bill Gates Interview / Bill Gates Has Converted To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Johnnny And Bill Gates by Johnnny(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2010
One night, a private jet was flying over New Jersey. There were five people on board: the pilot, Michael Jordan, Bill Gates, Johnnny and his Dad. Suddenly, an oxygen generator exploded loudly in the luggage compartment, and the passenger cabin began to fill with smoke. The cockpit door opened, and the pilot burst into the compartment.

"Gentlemen," he began, "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we're about to crash in New Jersey. The good news is that there are four parachutes, and I have one of them!" With that, the pilot threw open the door and jumped from the plane.

Michael Jordan was on his feet in a flash. "Gentlemen," he said, "I am the world's greatest athlete. The world needs great athletes. I think the world's greatest athlete should have a parachute!" With these words, he grabbed one of the remaining parachutes, and hurtled through the door and into the night.

Bill Gates rose and said, "Gentlemen, I am the world's smartest man. The world needs smart men. I think the world's smartest man should have a parachute, too." He grabbed one, and out he jumped. Johnnny and his Dad looked at one another. Finally, Johnnny's Dad spoke. "My son," he said, "I have lived a satisfying life and have known the bliss of True Enlightenment. You have your life ahead of you; you take a parachute, and I will go down with the plane."

Johnnny smiled slowly and said, "Hey, don't worry, pop. The world's smartest man just jumped out wearing my backpack."
Re: Johnnny And Bill Gates by hectorswag(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2010
Johnnny:

The good news is that there are four parachutes, and I have one of them!" With that, the pilot threw open the door and jumped from the plane.

lol, wicked pilot!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that got me cracking!!
Re: Johnnny And Bill Gates by StudioCFR(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2010
Weldone poster lol

(1) (Reply)

Introducing;the Real Heroes / Happy New Year My People / The Perfect Recipe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.