Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

A Comparative Summary Of 3 Judicial Commission Of Inquiry Reports On Jos Crises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Comparative Summary Of 3 Judicial Commission Of Inquiry Reports On Jos Crises (1182 Views)

Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC / Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others / Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Comparative Summary Of 3 Judicial Commission Of Inquiry Reports On Jos Crises by R2K: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2010
The link below provides a comparative summary of 3 Judicial Commission of Inquiry reports/white paper on the Jos, Plateau State crises and the Plateau Resolve. This summary highlights the similarities, differences, alleged actors/perpetrators and the causes/recommendations identified in the reports of Justice Aribiton Fiberesima, Justice Bola Ajibola and the Justice Niki Tobi white paper as well as the Plateau Resolve.

http://www.r2knigeria.org/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=93
Re: A Comparative Summary Of 3 Judicial Commission Of Inquiry Reports On Jos Crises by chosen04(f): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2010
R2K

==================================================

WHO ARE YOU

But why not paste the different reports . . . . . . . .I just    ****softly holds her mouth*******
Re: A Comparative Summary Of 3 Judicial Commission Of Inquiry Reports On Jos Crises by banom(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2010
@ Chosen04

sweetest heart, how you doing ?, i have missed your ever rich discusions for a long time now,
Re: A Comparative Summary Of 3 Judicial Commission Of Inquiry Reports On Jos Crises by chosen04(f): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2010
BENOM,

Missed you too!. . . . . . .Where ve you been?

Hope naijahotsingles is still doing great?

Will really love us to chat. . . . . . . .but . . . . . . .********we dont seem to agree, cos you are into heroic worshipping*********
Re: A Comparative Summary Of 3 Judicial Commission Of Inquiry Reports On Jos Crises by banom(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2010
chosen04:

BENOM,

Missed you too!. . . . . . .Where ve you been?

Hope naijahotsingles is still doing great?

Will really love us to chat. . . . . . . .but . . . . . . .********we dont seem to agree, cos you are into heroic worshipping*********

I am fine, but with much work on me, meanwhile i am not into heroic worship, i am too smart to do things blindly bacause of ones personality, i will say i am passionate about people of excllence, integrity and high taste, people like Charles Soludo, Dora Akunyili, Ngozi okonjo iweala, pat utomi  ETC, not some short punny criminals like that your Uncle Dr Chris Ngige and his petty minded cohorts,

Any way, i love you and will always love you any time any day, and i do agree with you when ever your mind is free from carrying out your dangerous political schemes, giving to your by evil forces who want to steal another chance to loot our state and Nation again,  But it will not work, we the children of God, the good and progressive minded Nigerians will prevail in jesus name, Amennnnnnnnnn.

Meanwhile i will like us to go romantic, go to romance section and open a tread for two of us where we can discuss a lot of issues. issues that will be divorced from politics, when you do that you let me know.
Re: A Comparative Summary Of 3 Judicial Commission Of Inquiry Reports On Jos Crises by chosen04(f): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2010
banom:

not some short punny criminals like that your Uncle Dr Chris Ngige and his petty minded cohorts,

Am not related to Ngige. But I love and admire him from freeing ''our state'' from the hands that has held her captivity for so long.
For not allowing himself to play into the hands of the wicked who were bent on destroying Anambra, he has my support. For successfully, ''Positively REBELING'' against all the forces of OBJ and co, he is truely a son of the soil. It obvious shows that he has the progress/success of ''our dear state'' at heart.

I dont blame you for not supporting him. But i blame you for being too SHORT sighted not to see those who risked their dear lives to free our beloved state.

banom:

, i will say i am passionate about people of excllence, integrity and high taste, people like Charles Soludo,

My people will always say ''that it is he who fetched ants infested fire wood that invited the lizards to be his guest''

In the same vein, I say that Prof. Charles Soludo ''created'' the rot in the economy that we are experiencing now. If only he had done his work of regulating the economy very well and not allowed his friend in the banking sector and other sectors to ''destroy'' the economy, Thus, I strongly believe that they would not have being need for the 'Sultan wannable' Mallam Sanusi Lamido to have further done more damage to the economy by using as- the- spirit-leadeth- approach to regulating the economy (without a blue print regulation).

banom:

i will say i am passionate about people of excllence, integrity and high taste, people like Dora Akunyili,

Dora Akunyili is just a cheap opportunist, cheap hero wannable.

Thus, Its only a heroic worshippers like you and your cohorts that cannot see the hand writting on the wall that will continue to support her ''Heroic deeds'' indeed.

banom:

Ngozi okonjo iweala, pat utomi ETC, .

The above guys will have my support any day . . . . . .If only

banom:

IMeanwhile i will like us to go romantic, go to romance section and open a tread for two of us where we can discuss a lot of issues. issues that will be divorced from politics, when you do that you let me know.

Why not open the thread and invite me over. But just know that i hate the gossip, fake life, want-to- belong life style in romance sections. That why i prefer to stay in politics section and ''fight'' with men who are REAL here.

banom:

Any way, i love you and will always love you any time any day, and i do agree with you when ever your mind is free from carrying out your dangerous political schemes, giving to your by evil forces who want to steal another chance to loot our state and Nation again, But it will not work, we the children of God, the good and progressive minded Nigerians will prevail in jesus name, Amennnnnnnnnn.

Its obvious that great things comes in little packages, Thus, Thats why you cannot take a peep into the ''BAY'' and notice that God actually used Ngige TO LIBERATE ''our state''. Imagine 3 yrs salaries debt paid, Roads constructed, lifes and properties protected, The usual talk of Anambra generates little revenue exposed, DO I KEEP MENTIONING MORE?. . . . . . . . . . . . .

If only Gov. Obi had also upped his level of goverance ''our state '' would have taken its rightful place in the community of states of the federation.

Remain Blessed!
Re: A Comparative Summary Of 3 Judicial Commission Of Inquiry Reports On Jos Crises by banom(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2010
@ Chosen04,

baby i have opened the thread , this is the link. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-511706.0.html

But baby reading your post above shows  something is boiling inside your mind, are you  furious that i am exposing your dubious uncle Chris Ngige ? please dont take any thing personal, after all the other time you slandered Soludo during the governoship election and i did not get angry with you, so take me out of this and know that i cherish you so much.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Urges Aspirants To Adopt Code Of Conduct ! / May Bab Fafunwa Soul Rest In Peace. / Worlds Apart Musically, Fela Kuti And Lennon Both Radicalised A Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.