Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Aimtoget(.)com Is not Fully Trusted - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Aimtoget(.)com Is not Fully Trusted (9599 Views)

Konga.com Is The Most Useless Shopping Platform. / Do You Stay Abroad And Need A Trusted Person In Nigeria? / Trade Your Gift Card's For Instant Payment (trusted Buyer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aimtoget(.)com Is not Fully Trusted by SilentVboy: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2019
I have 3,500 worth of Glo airtime and in a bid to convert it to cash, I visited Aimtoget(.)com. On the site, they claim to charge 25% of the airtime in other to have your acct funded but its a big lie. The percentage is over 30%.

While they charge 89naira for bank withdrawal. I sent 1k to their Glo line (09053687578) on 27/3/19 and it showed "Pending" for over 2hrs( though they claim it takes only 5mins) Thereafter, I logged in only to see "Declined".
I called their Glo number but did not go through. I sent SMS but nothing.

I then called Glo customer care to confirm if Aimtoget actually got the airtime and it was confirmed that they got the airtime.

1k is small amount but if these type of people are not exposed, you can imagine how many will be scammed.

SO GUYS, TRADE WITH AIMTOGET(.)com AT YOUR OWN RISK

2 Likes

Re: Aimtoget(.)com Is not Fully Trusted by SilentVboy: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2019
Guys I just made a call using my android phone to the same Aimtoget Glo line 09053687578 , and guess what I saw, True caller affixed the name "FRAUDSTER" to the line.

It shows that the line must have been reported in the past.
Find the snapshot below.

TRADE WITH AIMTOGET(.)COM AT YOUR OWN RISK

1 Like

Re: Aimtoget(.)com Is not Fully Trusted by Gentlevin: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2019
Thanks for exposing that website. Even on their FB page some are complaing of how they freeze peoples ACCTS.

They are thieves...

2 Likes

Re: Aimtoget(.)com Is not Fully Trusted by SilentVboy: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
UPDATE:

I had to go to their Facebook page and call them out for scamming me. And after 3weeks, they finally funded my acct.

Is it until a customer shouts on the internet before he/she is attended to?

I won't do biz with them again.

1 Like

Re: Aimtoget(.)com Is not Fully Trusted by adekunlebantu(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
They don do am for me too
Re: Aimtoget(.)com Is not Fully Trusted by firstimage: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Try www.vtu.com.ng today

AIRTIME 10℅ discount
Data 10℅. Discount

Free internet access supported
Re: Aimtoget(.)com Is not Fully Trusted by Nwnochie: 3:45am On Dec 24, 2019
Aim to get is scam. No other verification needed. I initially converted 1500 and in minutes they credited me. Then I tried converting my remaining airtime balance and the rest is story.

1 Like

Re: Aimtoget(.)com Is not Fully Trusted by pmonni(m): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
Some people can be foolish. As if Aimtoget deal on only airtime services. Didnt you read their terms and condition. Some mumu go just wake up and bad-mouthing other guys investment. Why not start your own. If you think you are not comfortable with the service why not find your way? Must you ask people to stay away from it? Everybody with their choice. OP is just a frustrated Nigerians like others. poor fellow
Re: Aimtoget(.)com Is not Fully Trusted by Babapyro: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
SilentVboy:
I have 3,500 worth of Glo airtime and in a bid to convert it to cash, I visited Aimtoget(.)com. On the site, they claim to charge 25% of the airtime in other to have your acct funded but its a big lie. The percentage is over 30%.

While they charge 89naira for bank withdrawal. I sent 1k to their Glo line (09053687578) on 27/3/19 and it showed "Pending" for over 2hrs( though they claim it takes only 5mins) Thereafter, I logged in only to see "Declined".
I called their Glo number but did not go through. I sent SMS but nothing.

I then called Glo customer care to confirm if Aimtoget actually got the airtime and it was confirmed that they got the airtime.

1k is small amount but if these type of people are not exposed, you can imagine how many will be scammed.

SO GUYS, TRADE WITH AIMTOGET(.)com AT YOUR OWN RISK
I just did a 5k transaction with them and they credited Me in 3 minutes

Re: Aimtoget(.)com Is not Fully Trusted by Babapyro: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nwnochie:
Aim to get is scam. No other verification needed. I initially converted 1500 and in minutes they credited me. Then I tried converting my remaining airtime balance and the rest is story.
Hush it bros,just signed up with them and got credited in like 2 minutes,5k transaction o
Re: Aimtoget(.)com Is not Fully Trusted by Lajela: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Be alert and protect yourself from being scammed, I got scammed by Aimtoget... check more reviews https://aimtoget-reviews.duckdns.org/index.php

(1) (Reply)

Cheap, Fast, Reliable Website Hosting And Programming Services. / 15 Ton Lpg/cooking Gas Tank For Sale / NEW Super Affiliate Prog - Earn $1 To $50+ Daily For FREE +payment Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.