Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment (50086 Views)

Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by geezynoni: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2019
I know this man..May God heal himm

2 Likes

Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by lexy2014: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2019
ajayiopy:
NHIS nko? why are we having this issue on daily basis? Nigeria needs to work more on good health service delivery

Who cares about d health care delivery in Nigeria? Is it Buhari or d minister of health?
Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by demoBaba: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2019
micgray100:
Register your Limited Liability Company LLC from just 75k.. Including DHL express delivery to your door step..
Over 200 commendations from nairaland customers I have worked for..

Proof inside my trend which my signature leads you....

I do 50k here in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by Lexusgs430: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2019
He left his Mum in a one room? This is the issue for me.....

If he built her a bungalow, he would be in a much bigger place............
Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
May god visit him with Mercy and divine healing.

Where are his CHILDREN..............................

This is so sympathetic.............

cant Lagos state Government assist?

I still THANK GOD TODAY for using FASHOLA in the case of the fuji house of commotion actress.

TODAY SHE IS MORE HEALTHIER .

i will not write much, but will always remind us of JESUS the saviour of mankind

VANITY UPON VANITY

JESUS IS SAME YESTERDAY< TODAY AND FOREVER

ACCEPT HIM AND BE SAVED>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:
May god visit him with Mercy and divine healing.

Where are his CHILDREN..............................

This is so sympathetic.............

cant Lagos state Government assist?

I still THANK GOD TODAY for using FASHOLA in the case of the fuji house of commotion actress.

TODAY SHE IS MORE HEALTHIER .

i will not write much, but will always remind us of JESUS the saviour of mankind

VANITY UPON VANITY

JESUS IS SAME YESTERDAY< TODAY AND FOREVER

ACCEPT HIM AND BE SAVED>>>>>>>>>>
Fairytale grin Jesus never existed, Doesn't Exist.

1 Like

Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by onatisi(m): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hotzone:
Acting for naija no b work, simply joke
there is just one lesson in all these stories we keep hearing and reading and that is "WE SHOULD PREPARE FOR OUR FUTURE AND HAVE ENOUGH FINANCIAL SECURITY ".
change is the ever constant thing in life and as we grow older , opportunities and chances becomes limited , therefore make the best use of the chances and opportunities you have now to prepare ahead for your future

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by Badonasty(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
Breakingfamous:
See the condition of Veteran Actor, Alabi yellow is in right now. It is really bad as he is down with partial stroke, he lost his wife in the process of this battle and has moved in with aged mom in Ikorodu.

Veteran Yoruba actor, Dayo Akinpelu, popularly known as Alabi Yellow, has suffered a partial stroke.

It was gathered that the 62-year-old actor’s health deteriorated after his wife passed on recently.

Over four decades after his debut as a professional actor, Alabi Yellow is one of the most recognisable faces in the Yoruba movie industry.

Dayo Akinpelu is also the author of a Yoruba literature book, ‘A Ba Oko Ku’ which has been included in the curriculum for pupils in junior secondary school.

This viral video below shows the veteran actor lives in a one-room apartment with his aged mother in Ikorodu, Lagos. The frail actor could be seen seated on a chair while his room was being filmed.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/stroke-sick-alabi-yellow-dayo-akinpelu.html

I'm sorry o but wetin these guys dey use money do when dem dey hot
Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by antidisestablis: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Badonasty:

I'm sorry o but wetin these guys dey use money do when dem dey hot
What most of you don't know here is that, there is no much money in acting in those days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by AngelicBeing: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Hey there slay mama
Balling boys
Sugar daddies
Sexy mommies

This is a wake up call
Save for your future
These ones we agree say that year them no sabi
Now there is no excuse
Be insured

Imagine make one Bobstupid dey clamor for help in the nearest future
Or one certain baller wey dey Instagram dey pop ace of spades dey ask for help in a few decades from now
The words wey e go hear alone go make am off himself
Save for the future
A word they say.......
Gbam, or buy a small piece of land even in a remote village build a room and parlour on it and keep it, you will need it in future

3 Likes

Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by AmeLonRo(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
Respect sir.

Shibaraba:
Hey there slay mama
Balling boys
Sugar daddies
Sexy mommies

This is a wake up call
Save for your future
Now there is no excuse
Be insured

Or one certain baller wey dey Instagram dey pop ace of spades dey ask for help in a few decades from now
Save for the future
A word they say.......
Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by babtoundey(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
I wish him quick recovery. I can remember reading his book "ABOKO KU" when I was in J.S.S 1
Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by Aposteli1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
adioolayi:
New generation of Nollywood actors cannot understand the sacrifice these old actors have made for their industry. The old ones worked so hard with little or nothing to show for it.
Very Insightful!!
Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by BENEAMATA: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
THEY TOLD ME THIS BABA HAS PASSED ON OH ! YOU SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE ! THE MIGHTY HAND OF THE LORD HEAL EVERY PART OF YOUR BODY THAT NEEDS HEALING , AMEN ! ABEG KIND HEARTED NIGERIANS , HELP ! !
Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by ylaa(f): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
i do not know him, but my heart goes out to him.
i have a widow's mite to contribute and will appreciate if the good people on this forum can join
me. nothing is too small. if we all contribute 500/200 naira it will go a long way in assisting Mr. Alabi.
Please any interested person can reach me via kokoeme@yahoo.co.uk.
I also need a number that i can reach Mr. Alabi.
Partial Stroke is curable.
Thank you NL

Breakingfamous:
Watch the video HERE
Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by kernel001: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
adioolayi:
New generation of Nollywood actors cannot understand the sacrifice these old actors have made for their industry. The old ones worked so hard with little or nothing to show for it.

Brother, 40 years of acting, and you can't financially be okay, visit your village.

1 Like

Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by sparog(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
This is not Alabi Yellow now

Anyway, may good health fall on him. Amen
Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by Ishilove: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
Dayo Akinpelu is also the author of a Yoruba literature book, ‘A Ba Oko Ku’ which has been included in the curriculum for pupils in junior secondary school.
Isn't he paid royalties?
Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by Omoluabi16(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Isn't he paid royalties?
Royalties? I really don't know how that works..besides, the issue of piracy. You know when it comes to education, Naija won't do the needful.
Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by Hoodbilonia: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Dey dont pay them well
If dey paid dem 300k per movie
Hw go dey stay 2bedroom flat or 3 sef
Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by baby124: 1:04am On Mar 29, 2019
He wrote a book. Did he sell all his rights to the book? He should be getting royalties from the sale of the book now. Nigerian artists need to start fighting for intellectual rights.

1 Like

Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by anonimi: 6:30am On Apr 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
Hey there slay mama
Balling boys
Sugar daddies
Sexy mommies

This is a wake up call
Save for your future
Now there is no excuse
Be insured

Save for the future
A word they say.......

Save for the future and build your environment, starting with your nuclear/extended family instead of flexing and doing empty swagger upandan.

1 Like

Re: Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment by anonimi: 6:32am On Apr 01, 2019
lexy2014:
Who cares about d health care delivery in Nigeria? Is it Buhari or d minister of health?

Buhari that is always going abroad for treatment and even check up?
Is it that one that you are calling inside this matter
I tire for you o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos / Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) / Yemi Alade flaunts bikini body in african-inspired swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.