Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

“A Fan Attempted Suicide In Front Of My House” – Says Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “A Fan Attempted Suicide In Front Of My House” – Says Davido (1360 Views)

Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday / I Cost A Lot-says Davido As He Steps Out In Style / HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“A Fan Attempted Suicide In Front Of My House” – Says Davido by weares4lent: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2019
Owner and CEO of Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) David Adedeji Adeleke better known by his stage name as Davido has revealed a story of how a fan almost committed suicide right in front of his house. The African Global superstar revealed this in an interview with New York’s 103.9 FM. The Nigerian Singer, Songwriter and Record Producer who was born in Atlanta and brought up in Lagos is one of the most renowned artist in the Nigerian Music Industry. As a result of his childhood experiences, his is most often seen overseas than back home in Nigeria.

During interview with the Radio station, the “Duro” singer was asked about his craziest experience with his fans or better still, the craziest thing his fans have ever done to gain his attention. It was in his answer to the question that he revealed his experience with the fan who had attempted suicide right in front of his house.

Read more here
Re: “A Fan Attempted Suicide In Front Of My House” – Says Davido by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2019
Dat fan na sharp pesingrin
Re: “A Fan Attempted Suicide In Front Of My House” – Says Davido by Stressy: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2019
Chai poverty is wicked,omoh see crook,i fear!
Re: “A Fan Attempted Suicide In Front Of My House” – Says Davido by weares4lent: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
God Bless Naija sha
Re: “A Fan Attempted Suicide In Front Of My House” – Says Davido by weares4lent: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nawa oh!

(1) (Reply)

"The Way I Feel About My Son Scares Me Sometimes" - Toolz / Kim kardashian Unveils Their 4th Child, Psalm West (Photo) / Burna Boy Replies Mum For Her Speech While Receiving His Bet Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.