Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Help Creating Foreign Phone Number - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help Creating Foreign Phone Number (371 Views)

Foreign Phone Numbers For Calls, Whatsapp, Verification Codes / Phone Number Verification service for Offerup,Upwork, Fiverr, EBay, Amazon / How Do I Track Someone's Location Using His Phone Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Creating Foreign Phone Number by fortune1894(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2019
Pls I need who could help put me through the process in creating one, I need the number for a confirmation thanks in advance
Re: Help Creating Foreign Phone Number by MrLankeeee(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Go to playstore(android) or AppStore(iOS) type TextNow you will see the app, download and register then create any number.

But OP, hope say nor b Yahoo Yahoo you want take am do oooo? because my hand writing nor go good for police statement pop. Thank you.

If you try and you not fit, write back and i will you create one. Thank you.
Re: Help Creating Foreign Phone Number by fortune1894(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
MrLankeeee:
Go to playstore(android) or AppStore(iOS) type TextNow you will see the app, download and register then create any number.

But OP, hope say nor b Yahoo Yahoo you want take am do oooo? because my hand writing nor go good for police statement pop. Thank you.

If you try and you not fit, write back and i will you create one. Thank you.
i couldn't register, keeps telling me "an error has occurred"
Re: Help Creating Foreign Phone Number by MrLankeeee(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
fortune1894:
i couldn't register, keeps telling me "an error has occurred"

What do you want to verify?

(1) (Reply)

Networking: Ubiquiti Power Beam M2 For Sale / . / Pair Of Wireless Intercom System By Ezilife In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.