Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram (31057 Views)

Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor / Davido Shades Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama After Blaming Hackers / Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by seguno2: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
martin1772:
different countries? what happened to roaming?
Black man

Poverty exhibits itself in different ways.
Sometimes in spending needlessly. Whatever happened to having different SIM cards to change into just one phone
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Lexusgs430: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
Maybe he does not know dual sim phones exists.........

1 Like

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by pat077: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Are people still buying ovation magazine
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by handsomeyinka(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
martin1772:
different countries? what happened to roaming?
Black man
Is not a black man...his just a dark horse.
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by propsvila: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
This man is above this, it will shock many Nigerians to know that top young billonaires in Nigeria don't show off.

Menwhile ask me how you can become a Landlord without any financial commitment.
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
deji17:
Slavish mentality. Can you see Otedola, Dangote or Gates with this kind of phone displays in a rented bole kaja plane?

Bole kaja plane grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Psoul(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
Those are the phones him and his staff use for recording voice interviews. May be he collected them from his staff for repairs cos some of them are having mouthpiece problem.

Which kind different phone for different countries he travels to.
Ppl like Dangote and Presidents of some countries will then charter a van they will load their own phones while traveling.
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by ibnquasale(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ajibolatao2:
I actually believe one or two phones is okay. Different countries can call you on your local line. Bill Gates and others suppose they carry 100 phones then.

Contact me for your access to lynda.com to watch and download hundred of courses which include web design, web development, programming, marketing, graphics design, data science, SEO, affiliate marketing, blogging for a token.

Is it free? Cos I know you got it for free
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Olajah81: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Wizdray:
Shey you dey alright like this

Is like u need mental therapy
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Olajah81: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ohraykon:
lies lies lies

U need mental therapy
See the way a fully grown up human being splitting poos online...
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by sparog(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
Olajah81:
This one is not even my problem, the girl everybody is managing in our street one useless boy went and impregnated her...greedy people everywhere.

You no well oooh

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Olajah81: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
sparog:

You no well oooh

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Thanks for your concern...
I knw u need mental stability
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Magnumproperty: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
All in all.... he has 6 phones.... if u know u know
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by ogundeleai(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Iranu
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Mccollins042(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
I don't know why everybody is seeing only 4 phones while I can see 5
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Platony(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
AfonjaBoston:
Ugly fat hog

He's richer & popular than your community. tongue
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by great664(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
Rubbiish:

What is professional about a massage devoid of happy ending? undecided

The professional about it is purely massaging not masquerading hoeing as Massage... Masseur is a profession, if you looking for Happy ending you can get it cheap anywhere...

Sorry for quoting but let's be a little decent in public places.
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Rubbiish(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
great664:

The professional about it is purely massaging not masquerading hoeing as Massage... Masseur is a profession of you looking for Happy ending you can get it cheap anywhere...

Sorry for quoting but let's be a little decent in publishing places.

Oga na joke i dey o
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by wisdomkid: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ajibolatao2:
I actually believe one or two phones is okay. Different countries can call you on your local line. Bill Gates and others suppose they carry 100 phones then.

Contact me for your access to lynda.com to watch and download hundred of courses which include web design, web development, programming, marketing, graphics design, data science, SEO, affiliate marketing, blogging for a token.

Bro be quiet thou...
People like Bill Gate have Personal assistants..
Get sense please..
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Ohraykon: 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Olajah81:

U need mental therapy
See the way a fully grown up human being splitting poos online...
shut up u fool spewing trash all over nairaland anufia
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by beresponsible(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
guy man
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Mikat: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2019
Display of ignorance by people that are expected to know.
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Mikat: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2019
Otedola goes about with the simplest mobile phone and just one.Why not learn from your Benefactors Dele?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) / Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) / Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.