Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results (49558 Views)

Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri / APC Loses In All 14 Lgas Where Adamawa Supplementary Poll Held / Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by freeze001(f): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
It would have if not for the voodoo election tactics deployed by Ganduje and his imported thugs from other states. If INEC had allowed the reruns to wait till Saturday Adamawa would have had a slice of the Kano crap.

Binikingdowm:
I wish PDP had won kano

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by Johnnyessence(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I wish PDP had won kano
it was remote control method that they used in Kano supplementary election. tribunal court will do the needful in removing gandollar from that seat.

11 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I wish PDP had won kano
Are you losing hope already? Don't because everything would be settled at the tribunal. Even birds of the sky could testify to the outcome of the kano rerun. I hate the party called APC with passion. Where is the change mantra now?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by Focusmind: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
Is the PDP candidate, Ahmadu Fintiri, the former state house of assembly speaker that took over briefly when the former Governor, Nyako was removed? Within his three months reign, the guy almost ran the state bankrupt with looting. I hope this Fintiri is different from the Fintiri I just described else the state have entered one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by ChristianNorth: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
Focusmind:
Is the PDP candidate, Ahmadu Fintiri, the former state house of assembly speaker that took over briefly when the former Governor, Nyako was removed? Within his three months reign, the guy almost ran the state bankrupt with looting. I hope this Fintiri is different from the Fintiri I just described else the state have entered one chance.
Are you wiser than Adamawa people? Tinubu steals 100 billion from Lagos annually and you are not bothered about that

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by LORDLARGE(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Are you wiser than Adamawa people? Tinubu steals 100 billion from Lagos annually and you are not bothered about that

Lol don't mind him. A man that cleared backlog of salaries of five months including leave grants owed workers in the state, and gave contracts for the construction of major roads across the state capital.
Tell me why we will not vote for him

18 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by Beface(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
salbis:
Polling Units results
Didango in Song LGA
APC 116
PDP 268

Kwalbadi Duhu (Mayo Wandu)
APC 0
PDP 131
ADC 5
SDP 1

Dangri Dutse Unit(Chikila) Guyuk
APC 0
PDP 144
Invalid 4

Gyemun Unit(Numan)
APC 2
PDP 202

Michika Unit 002
APC 2
PDP 6555

Numan unit 004
APC 3
PDP 5565

Unit 017 Guyuk
APC 8
PDP 176

Unit 001 Guyuk
APC 0
PDP 154

Yola South (Bako)
PDP 185
APC 60

Lamurde Tito Unit 007
APC 3
PDP 129

TIto Unit 008
APC 7
PDP 117

Tingno Lamurde LGA
APC 30
PDP 493

Lamurde LGA Unit 001
APC 9
PDP 146
No wonder APC want to truncate the election because they know those places where elections were cancelled are PDP strongholds.

10 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by Binikingdowm: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
ChristianNorth:

what's 100 billion? If you know the kind of money going into tinubu and Lagos elites yearly you'll run

5 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by id911(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
Focusmind:

Tinubu, a renowned drug lord and first class treasury looter steals billions from Lagos treasury monthly but you hail him as Jagaban...Why do you speak with both sides of the mouth?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by engineerboat(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
PU 019, J.K.Umaru Song LG
APC 86
PDP 170

Pwagui PU 024, Mubi LG
PDP 204
APC 1

Mitiri PU 023, Mubi LG
PDP 266
APC 2

Ribawa PU 016 Mubi LG
PDP 261
APC 7

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by engineerboat(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Didango PU 003, Song LG
APC 116
PDP 268

Atiku Primary School, PU 001, Song LG
APC 203
PDP 209.
Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by RTSC: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Good.

Our aim is 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by striker07(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nuhu ribadu would have probably been just elected if he had remain in PDP but his lack of stability is affecting him

13 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by slivertongue: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
Its goodnight to APC in adamawa state

5 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by eyeview: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
striker07:
Nuhu ribadu would have probably been just elected if he had remain in PDP but his lack of stability is affecting him
I have come to believe that Ribadu has since sealed his political career

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by slivertongue: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
APC zealots will certainly hide their face in shame. Its a massive defeat, a clean sweep

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by tuniski: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
slivertongue:
APC zealots will certainly hide their face in shame. Its a massive defeat, a clean sweep
It is annihilation no intimidation no Violence.

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by Udantu: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
NEWS NUGGET- ADAMAWA RE-RUN:

Overall result

Lamurde LGA
PDP 1355 APC 80

Muchalla Mubi LGA
PDP 1002 APC 11

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by Johnnyessence(m): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Udantu:
NEWS NUGGET- ADAMAWA RE-RUN:
Overall result
Lamurde LGA PDP 1355 APC 80
Muchalla Mubi LGA PDP 1002 APC 11
keep it coming. fintiri is a goal.

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by Focusmind: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Hello, I am bothered about all the politicians that steals our resources - Be it Tinubu, Atiku or Fintiri. I don't follow any politician neither do I support any of them since they are all the same. We should not be blinded by partisan politics not to condem corruption because the person in question is on the side of our political divide. I am not a supporter of Tinubu neither am i a supporter of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by Moventist: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Focusmind:

Hello, I am bothered about all the politicians that steals our resources - Be it Tinubu, Atiku or Fintiri. I don't follow any politician neither do I support any of them since they are all the same. We should not be blinded by partisan politics not to condem corruption because the person in question is on the side of our political divide. I am not a supporter of Tinubu neither am i a supporter of corruption.

Hope is not because the results are not favourable to that you have become patroit ?
Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by engineerboat(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
The official Collation of the Adamawa State Election Result begins by 8pm.

Stay tune for more updates
Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by Johnnyessence(m): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
Moventist:

Hope is not because the results are not favourable to that you have become patroit ?
that's what Apc supporters always say that when the results are not favorable for Apc.
Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by Francisayo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
engineerboat:
PU 019, J.K.Umaru Song LG
APC 86
PDP 170

Pwagui PU 024, Mubi LG
PDP 204
APC 1

Mitiri PU 023, Mubi LG
PDP 266
APC 2

Ribawa PU 016 Mubi LG
PDP 261
APC 7

If this is otherwise, ipigs will be saying APC manipulated d election
Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by engineerboat(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Francisayo:

If this is otherwise, ipigs will be saying APC manipulated d election

Go and have your brain rechecked. Ipob diseases is affecting your brain

7 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by propsvila: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
what's 100 billion? If you know the kind of money going into tinubu and Lagos elites yearly you'll run

U dey mind the guy
The money collected by LCC at Lekki toll gate is even more than 100 billion annually not to talk of other places.

Off all these money he can't even buy a good looking eyes.

That is to tell you that "uwaezuoke"
Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by digoxin: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
Guyuk LG PDP 717 APC 10
Ganye LG PDP 184 APC 88
Shelleng LG PDP 242 APC 64
Hong LG PDP 678 APC 49
Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by Tyche(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Focusmind:

He's the same guy. That looting na for your mind only, the guy is okay
Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by Darkpal: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
#AdamawaDecide
FINAL UNOFFICIAL RESULT
Adamawa supplementary election result
(14 of out 14)
GIREI
ADC - 1
APC - 195
PDP - 352 - Winner
YOLA SOUTH
ADC - 17
APC - 188
PDP - 825 - Winner
SONG
ADC - 4
APC - 406
PDP - 647 - Winner
LAMURDE
ADC - 2
APC - 80
PDP - 1,355 - Winner
FUFORE
ADC - 0
APC - 61
PDP - 303 - Winner
HONG
ADC - 3
APC - 49
PDP - 678 - Winner
SHELLENG
ADC - 0
APC - 64
PDP - 242 - Winner
GANYE
ADC - 2
APC - 88
PDP - 184 - Winner
GUYUK
ADC - 0
APC - 10
PDP - 717 - Winner
MADAGALI
ADC - 0
APC - 0
PDP - 131 - Winner
NUMAN
ADC - 2
APC - 50
PDP - 1,548 - Winner
TOUNGO
ADC - 0
APC - 2
PDP - 86 - Winner
MICHIKA
ADC - 1
APC - 187
PDP - 1113 - Winner
MUBI NORTH
ADC - 0
APC 11
PDP - 900 - Winner
TOTAL
ADC - 32
APC - 1,391
PDP - 9,081 - WINNER

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by paulibling(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
What kind of wickedness is this coming from adamawa voters. They should all be arrested and charged for hate voting. Even in the presidential election voting was not this wicked. Nonsense. Wicked voters.

Baba thank you for the minimum wage o jare.
Re: Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results by IMAliyu(m): 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
paulibling:
What kind of wickedness is this coming from adamawa voters. They should all be arrested and charged for hate voting. Even in the presidential election voting was not this wicked. Nonsense. Wicked voters.

Baba thank you for the minimum wage o jare.
How do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.