Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Get your car A/c back working like factory fixed.. "Abuja" 08061371793 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Get your car A/c back working like factory fixed.. "Abuja" 08061371793 (1988 Views)

Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 / We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 / SEAT Wants Drivers To Follow These Tips To Their Make Car A.C Work Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get your car A/c back working like factory fixed.. "Abuja" 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
hello there.. .........
have you been having issues with your car AC system recently blowing warm instead of cold? let me guess, you need a story teller, be rest assured we will be the last tech not to fix the problem you have, be it Ac, Electrical electronics, overal driveability issue, control or Automatic transmission issue.

The game is changing not the name, we are evolving we are running a full package on cars such engine issues, electrical, electronics, computer diagnostics and general systems health status check plus automatic transmission fix......

Listen up, don't expect big garage, don't expect too much make up or package, just expect astronomical & incredible results.

hit this link to take you to our website, blog or to locate us via Google map to see more pictures and videos of our previous fix and most recent auto fix, and information about your car ac system prior to road side techs..........

https://g.co/kgs/aEEeR2 (Google map

Please if you are still contemplating, or you want to ask us what could be wrong with your ac system, "looking for free consultantation" or you want to come around but not sure yet, please we don't offer free consultation, make up your mind before putting a call through..

I know most of you have given up trying to get your car AC back cooling cos the road side mechanic has beaten your ac system back to dust, telling you story that touches the heart, created a scene that you the major character is loosing both your money and peace of mind with no positive result but negative reports,

Guaranteed Solution at affordable rates
NO Guessing, No Trial And Error ................
If you can't afford our fix charges, atleast you should be able to afford our diagnostics charge of 10k flat rate.
It's best two ops, it's either Result or 50% Refund

Our service is a worry free service. that I promise
Meaning we are the ultimate solution to your car issues, meaning that in as much as your car is with us, it will come back working no matter how messed up the system have been, cos we have handled more A/C complex issues with success on SUV trucks, cars, Passenger Cars, European, Asian and American specs.

Lastly you if you are too busy and couldn't find time to come over to my garage, no problem just give me a call or book me on home delivery service, and I will be there to get it fixed right at your door step any location within Abuja FCT. Terms and conditions applies.

WE MIGHT Be A LITTLE BIT PRICEY but Yet affordable & With Us, You have 99.9% assurance of OUTSTANDING Results and lasting solution. I don't mean just working but working according to manufacturers specs.

It gets better, you have a ride and finaly a mechanic you can trust
but if you are still in the middle of making decisions, should you, should you not, kindly try do it yourself

see you at the other side..
when you have AC or Car issues..... we always get it working correctly and lasting longer,

It's like a slap on my face to fix the same car 3 times, I will rather prefer using the renegade one as a sample product

Greetings.

Re: Get your car A/c back working like factory fixed.. "Abuja" 08061371793 by slinkky(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2019
Where is your location in Abuja
Re: Get your car A/c back working like factory fixed.. "Abuja" 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2019
slinkky:
Where is your location in Abuja

Dutse if your car ac issues is hectic, but if it's a light services, Gwarimpa get any further information about us on our website which I shared the link in this thread.
Re: Get your car A/c back working like factory fixed.. "Abuja" 08061371793 by jum33: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
mrcoolautofix:
hello there,
have you been having issues with your car AC system lately, blowing warm instead of cold? let me guess, you must have been frog jumping from one AC mechanic to another cos of trial and error jobs thing, like it cools today and it's back to square zero again by morning?

WELCOME TO MR COOL ADVANCED AUTOMOTIVE AND AC MECHANICS RC..

hit this link to our website to see more pictures and videos of our previous fix and most recent auto fix,
https://mrcoolauto.wixsite.com/drcool

For more details hit the link below this description to our most recent job fix, pictures and videos to our website..

let me state something clear,

if you don't want to gamble with your money trying to get your car AC back if you have done that before, all you need to do is to sign MOU agreement with me, and I will stake my fund and fix your car at my expense, you will only pay before picking your car when your car AC starts working again ..

I know most of you have given up trying to get your car AC back cooling cos the road side mechanic has being telling you story that touches the heart, you are loosing both your money and peace of mind and no result but negative reports,

Yes he told you your compressor is bad and you bought another compressor installed but no luck? Next he told you it's your condenser, you bought another condenser but still no luck? Next he said your receiver drier is shut and you still go further to buy another one but no luck still dead. He told you your evaporator core is bad and you bought another another and mistakenly Or luckily fixed it and it was working nicely but in 2 to 7 days time it stopped again? Wao wao wao! first thing first you need a professional with the right knowledge and proficient tools for the job not apprentice and that's when Mr Cool comes into the drama and cut!

sorry beauty, sorry handsome you had to go through all those energy and emotional exhausting situations trying to get your car AC back cooling up to the required threshold, this job needs an proficient hands not luckycient hands. The next one million dollars question is, are you ready take a walk with with me? If I can hear a louder yes, welcome to Mr Cool Advanced Automotive And AC Mechanics,
we offer Guarantee fix,
fix warrantee plus
NO Guessing No Trial And Error
No stories.

Be rest assured we have handled more AC complex issues with success on SUV trucks, cars, Passenger Cars, European, Asian and American specs, vintage, latest model. Lastly you if you are too busy and can't find time to come over to my garage, no problem just give me a call or book me on doorstep service, and I will be there with my boys to get it fixed right at your door step any location within Abuja FCT. Terms and conditions applies. Non refundable for diagnostic charge of 3k, cost of door step services booking, leak issues fix range from for cars below 2010 models, complete system rejuvenation range from . WE MIGHT BE PRICEY BUT WE SPEAK QUALITY AND OUTSTANDING RESULTS.is our priority and with that been said you have should be worry free,

First thing first, the two major issues that most car issues I have addressed in Nigeria are leaks and counterfeit parts but unfortunately customers always take it to be a simple job but that's where lots them lost it,

listen you can't do a quality job using a counterfeit parts, ..

it will ruin your good job, now that Chinese merchant products floods Nigerian market Finding a quality parts will be like telling a scavenger to get you N10k us dollars from thrash as raw currency. ... solving further math without using any formula will be easier than finding that dollars all in on piece from thrash bins.

Set aside Diagnostics, leaks is the most technical issues about car AC issue fix,

Second thing I wa[/b]nt to talk about is customers phony lifestyle trying to woo mechanics off their problems solving skills, 90% Nigerian motorists have no issues paying huge for spare parts but paying the technicians who's job is to properly install those parts becomes a case,

[b]pay your mechanics well folks
, [b]there is that extra ordinary motivation behind that word, do what ever you can to get back working money is not the problem, not just in words and it doesn't apply to apprentice. ..
[/b]
based on my research and cross examination, 80% car parts wearing out and damage is as a result of improper installation of parts using the even right tools, can ruin the required materials or spare parts required to carry out the maintenance,

Improper installation of spare parts can damage to both spare parts, car or even incurring injury to the owner of the car.

I do feel exited working on cars that it's ac system is clean cos it save me time during my Diagnostics and I feel more confident when and giving my customers Fix warranty ..

Give us a call on [b]080 9444 94 61 [/b]and you will have your Ac running ice cold.

see you the other side bye..,,,,,,,,

my thread has being deleted by this nairaland admin jackals for no reason after hiting 3k views but it doesn't change anything..
Empty vessel makes the loudest noise .You talk too much for my liking, why don't you let your works speak for you .Let people that you have worked for recommend you instead of wasting a whole page just to tell u that you do ordinary AC
You still have a lot to learn in ,why do you need to tell us that you are pricey ?Is that competitive edge over others or turn off? The value of your service will determine the price not you telling us upfront that you are expensive when we have not even seeing what you are showcasing .
Finally see the environment that you are working(everything scattered ) ,this really show the value you want to give to your prospective customers .

2 Likes

Re: Get your car A/c back working like factory fixed.. "Abuja" 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=jum33 post=77145558]

Re: Get your car A/c back working like factory fixed.. "Abuja" 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 12:31am On Apr 03, 2019
[quote

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model / How Good Is Mazda Premacy 2000 Model / Post Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.