Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 (2794 Views)

We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 / Where Do I Get To Buy Antitheft Steering Wheel Lock / Get your car A/c back working like factory fixed.. "Abuja" 08061371793 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Most of you who owns car will not know what you have until it's gone missing, you will hardly have a sound sleep especially if that's your only car,

The 1h to 5 hrs stand on the road to await taxi or public transportation,

A guy in srulere just reported a Toyota Camry car packed in front of his house fully locked even the pedal is locked,

And the theft still made away with it, listen up, that's why I often say that toyota is not a car but most of you will not listen,

From the year 93 model vw mk 3 the Antitheft system you have to crack nutts to get passed it,
Vw mk 4 98 to 2004, that most of you see as electrical nightmares, you can't steal that car except by thowing it,

But untill you have the original key from the owner at by a gun point, you can't start that car,

Same goes with most french american and european cars, but asian cars are like hoes, any dck that slides in can start rocking and rolling with little styles..

Now you know no 1 reason why I don't fancy Toyota cars.

As for my self built Antitheft security system, the intruder have to be smarter than me to beat it in few clicks else he will be there for weeks.

If you need multiple layers of encryption, it will cost you extra 30 to N150k... For cars ranging from 2010. Also car make and model,

I don't see the need for tracking when you can simply immobilize the car, 30k type is not as smart as you may wish if your car is highjacked at a gun point, cos of the trigger, I repeat it's not too smart but it's smart

If you need toyota with better feature, I will tell you.. except for that make the rest are olosho
Re: Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 by Zico777(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
Most of you who owns car will not know what you have until it's gone missing, you will hardly have a sound sleep especially if that's your only car,

The 1h to 5 hrs stand on the road to await taxi or public transportation,

A guy in srulere just reported a Toyota Camry car packed in front of his house fully locked even the pedal is locked,

And the theft still made away with it, listen up, that's why I often say that toyota is not a car but most of you will not listen,

From the year 93 model vw mk 3 the Antitheft system you have to crack nutts to get passed it,
Vw mk 4 98 to 2004, that most of you see as electrical nightmares, you can't steal that car except by thowing it,

But untill you have the original key from the own at by a gun point, you can't start that car,

Sam goes with most french american and european cars, but asian is like a hoes, any dck that slides in can start rocking and rolling with little styles..

Now you know no 1 reason why I don't fancy toyota.

As for my self built Antitheft security system, the their have to be smarter than me to beat it in few clicks else he will be there for weeks.

If you need multiple encryption, it will cost you extra 20 to N50k... For cars ranging from 2010 range from 40k I don't see the need for tracking when you can simply immobilize the car,

If you need toyota with better feature, I will tell you.. except for that make the rest are olosho
Oga, u are saying no need for a tracker abi?
What if u are been held at gun point, u will demobilize the car in their presence Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2021
Zico777:

Oga, u are saying no need for a tracker abi?
What if u are been held at gun point, u will demobilize the car in their presence Abi?
sorry for the late reply I was banned for a week cos one scumbag,

That's a good question, I put that in check while building this Antitheft security system,

If you immobilize the car at gun point you will automatically become a victim. So I have been working on this project secret to give my customer a smart & safe way to immobilize their car and I think it's unique out of every other existing Auto Antitheft system.

And it came with a unique way of crippling the car without their knowledge.

At a gun point the victim will be phycologically uttered out of order to press the security button due to shock out of fear, but with my security system you can simply hand over the keys without hesitation, but be rest assured if my terms and conditions are strictly met by the victim, his or her car should automatically shut down 500 to 1km from the scene starting point,

This is how far I can go the rest of the details will be supplied to my customers who have my Antitheft device installed in their car.

It's not buy and install it yourself, infact you can't be there or have any knowledge of what we did, yours is the operational instructions.
Cos as you are reading this so the proposed car theft may be reading

1 Like

Re: Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 by Angrygoat: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2021
Story. Dont buy pedal to steering locks,they are low quality. Buy pedal lock made of heavy metal,twice the weight of that big black and silver old-school padlock. Whenever I go out, I park my car where I can monitor it and also I lock my pedal separate,lock my steering separate and I got a knife hidden under my steering should incase,also I got pepper spray. U can't steal my car,no matter what. Unless my kes got missing
Re: Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 by Zico777(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

That's a good question, I put that in check while building this Antitheft security system,

If you immobilize the car at gun point you will automatically become a victim. So I have been working on this project secret to give my customer a smart & safe way to immobilize their car and I think it's unique out of everything other existing Auto Antitheft system.

At a gun point the victim will be phycologically uttered out of order to press the security button due to shock out of fear,

This is how far I can go the rest of the details will be supplied to my customers who have my Antitheft device installed in their car.

It's not buy and install it yourself, infact you can't be there or have any knowledge of what we did, yours is the operational instructions.
Wow this is brilliant!
Re: Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Angrygoat:
Story. Dont buy pedal to steering locks,they are low quality. Buy pedal lock made of heavy metal,twice the weight of that big black and silver old-school padlock. Whenever I go out, I park my car where I can monitor it and also I lock my pedal separate,lock my steering separate and I got a knife hidden under my steering should incase,also I got pepper spray. U can't steal my car,no matter what. Unless my kes got missing
this your authoudox method will work in 1960 not now, a baba bolola will crack that your shit up and request for extra 3
Re: Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 by rapheal5(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

If you immobilize the car at gun point you will automatically become a victim. So I have been working on this project secret to give my customer a smart & safe way to immobilize their car and I think it's unique out of every other existing Auto Antitheft system.

At a gun point the victim will be phycologically uttered out of order to press the security button due to shock out of fear, but with my security system you can simply hand over the keys without hesitation, but be rest assured if my terms and conditions are strictly met by the victim, his or her car should automatically shut down 500 to 1km from the scene starting point,

Do u have workshop in lagos
Re: Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 by baconline(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
u ain't immobilizing anything other then just disconnecting a simple wire once contacted back ,all will be good. There are loads of ways a car can be immobilized and someone who knows his stuff will still beat it. So b4 u start forming your usually over hyped ........ Just know that it takes anybody with a good knowledge of wiring to bypass anything u do. The old Toyotas with 4c chips can not be stolen without the ecu being tampered with.my advice b4 u start your usual showoff there are guys in this cartalk that will remove any so called immobilizer u put on a car within 10 minutes. Take your advert to Auto section
Re: Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
rapheal5:
Do u have workshop in lagos
No sir

1 Like

Re: Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
baconline:
u ain't immobilizing anything other then just disconnecting a simple wire once contacted back ,all will be good. There are loads of ways a car can be immobilized and someone who knows his stuff will still beat it. So b4 u start forming your usually over hyped ........ Just know that it takes anybody with a good knowledge of wiring to bypass anything u do. The old Toyotas with 4c chips can not be stolen without the ecu being tampered with.my advice b4 u start your usual showoff there are guys in this cartalk that will remove any so called immobilizer u put on a car within 10 minutes. Take your advert to Auto section
and who are you Mr nobody? Let me guess you can't build one, all you have is your keyboard no name, no face, just a keyboard star... In the trash discourage your fellow degraded scumbags with your keyboard know how..

(1) (Reply)

[solved] My Honda Accord AC Seems To Not Work Fine / I Have A Problem With My KIA Cerato / How Reliable And Maintenance Friendly Are Ford Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.