Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,681 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Really-surprising-health-benefits-from-smoking-cannabis - Burnaron Research - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Really-surprising-health-benefits-from-smoking-cannabis - Burnaron Research (1282 Views)

Benefits Of Smoking Cannabis / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Pap(akamu,eko,ogi) / 6 Million Die From Smoking Globally Every Year Says WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Really-surprising-health-benefits-from-smoking-cannabis - Burnaron Research by Burnaron: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Anti-drug activists think that a few puffs on a joint will turn you into a red-eyed, unemployed psychopath – probably for life.

1) Smoking weed makes you thinner – or at least less likely to be obese
2) Marijuana can actually improve lung function. SAY NO TO CIGARETTES

Read More:
https://metro.co.uk/2016/03/07/7-really-surprising-health-benefits-from-smoking-cannabis-5738619/

Re: Really-surprising-health-benefits-from-smoking-cannabis - Burnaron Research by Nikolay123321: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
I usually remove as many weeds as I can https://weed-recycler.com/texas-weeds-features/. Then I add a weed controller and let them die and then when they die I remove as many of them as possible. And then I re-seed and fertilize. My lawn doesn’t have any weeds anymore because once you get rid of them one time it takes care of itself as long as you keep mowing regularly. I have a small strip of 'lawn' that is full of weeds. I want to use pavers, so would it make sense to just remove everything or would weed continue to under the pavers?

(1) (Reply)

CRMOH In Collaboration With Healthy Billionaires Stage 12km Walk In Cal / Clear Face Pimples With Bitter Leaf In Few Days / Want 5 Free Home Cure Remedies For Snoring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.