Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Pls I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Need Help (373 Views)

Pls I Need Help.. Live Worn Outta My Prick / Help! Pls I Need Effective Treatment Of Eczema(pics) / Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help by Elamin21(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
pls help I have used epidermal cream for more than two years now for my pimples face, and I stopped using it cos the pimples have subsided, but the most annoying thing is that some parts of my face is different from other areas that's black and yellow. This have had a negative effect on my confidence pls help me what do I do guys?
Re: Pls I Need Help by nenyec2: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
smileyElamin21 post=77061451]pls help I have used epidermal cream for more than two years now for my pimples face, and I stopped using it cos the pimples have subsided, but the most annoying thing is that some parts of my face is different from other areas that's black and yellow. This have had a negative effect on my confidence pls help me what do I do guys?[/quote]
Re: Pls I Need Help by Maga30(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Black and yellow!!

First, do you still have pimples?

Second question, apart from the epidermal cream were you using any other cream?

If yes, then stop it now!

And it seems your skin is probably reacting to the cream.
Re: Pls I Need Help by NAJALYN: 12:16am On Mar 29, 2019
This Product will solve your problem.

CELL SPA FACIAL MASK BEAUTIFIES THE FACE
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/02/06/cell-spa-facial-mask-beautifies-the-face/

HOW TO USE:

* Wash your face thoroughly, removing oils, dirt, make-ups, and Dry Your Face Thoroughly, Thereafter.

* Peel Off Pearlised Silver Film on the Mask Sheet.

* Apply Mask to Your Face. Gently Press the Mask to Ensure Good Contact With Your Skin.

Ensure you Align it with Mouth, and Eyes Before Placing it Gently on Your Face.

* Relax and Enjoy for 15 – 20 Minutes Then Remove the Mask.

* After Removing the Mask, Gently Massage the Remaining Essence Onto Face for Absorption.

Massage the Face Gently, allowing the Residual Essence Liquid to be Absorbed Completely by the Face. The Moisturising Effects of the Mask will last up to 8 hours.

NB: Rinse With Plenty of Water.

In Case Irritation or Discomfort Occurs, Please Stop Use.

Each pack comes with 6 mask/box. Each one is suitable for one time of use.
Re: Pls I Need Help by Elamin21(m): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2019
but the thing is that I stopped it since, but am still having pimples, and my pores are large.
Re: Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2019
Elamin21:
but the thing is that I stopped it since, but am still having pimples, and my pores are large.
Pimples have no cure, dont b deceived, it has to do with maturity n time. It will clear off with time. U cud take antibiotics somtimes but dont let it be too much.

As for d discolouration, stop d cream n epiderm cream u are using.

(1) (Reply)

Woman With Two Wombs Gives Birth Twice In One Month / Buy 100% Natural Carrot Oil For Radiant, Glowing And Younger Look / Vaginal Odor: 7 Commom Vaginal Odors, Common Causes And Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.