Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor (24375 Views)

DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" / Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by 2blessed01(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bewiseedet:
oge na person name?
NO, Na Animal Name, IDIOT!!!
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by ikorodureporta: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Most ppl problem dey self inflicted... Do yr research sister
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by AnointedWealth(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
Breed of Vipers! That video was way before the whole resurrection discrepancy!
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by kernel001: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
AlphaPaul:
So she no see church go for Nigeria?

Why are you worshiping Church closest to you? Don't be quick to judge others.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by Grace001: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
kelvinsure68:
win

You know you have a watering brain? How can you be making 100 thousand naira and more yet you're begging people to pay money to get betting games...

You're just fooling yourself. Only a fool and greedy mumu will fall for you.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by noisy45(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
AlphaPaul:
So she no see church go for Nigeria?

Dem don bleep our pastors for naija so Dem no fit perform miracle
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by mandate12: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Hahaha.. Oga u have been wt this statement since ages. U can at least change the words or the entire story so ppl don't think u r also a psychiatric patient.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by Bewiseedet(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
2blessed01:

NO, Na Animal Name, IDIOT!!!
lol, u dey vex
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by Vince77(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
The reason people are talking is not for the fact that she went to church, but because of the particular church she went to.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by wencesolo(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
Are you from delta state? Call success parents to help you
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Why are they mocking her? Dont ppl also patronize 419 pastors over here? It was so obvious it was an old video b4 the resurection stunt cos no sane human being would visit that pastor after performing dat fake resurection stunt. All these 419 pastors sef.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by gumaveddy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
pearcy:

my guy you need to drop out of school and join mechanic.... You are wasting your time there
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by 2blessed01(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bewiseedet:
lol, u dey vex
Lol...Funny Guy!

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by Bewiseedet(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
2blessed01:

Lol...Funny Guy!
my brother life is already complicated so it's our duty not to complicate it more.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by 2blessed01(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bewiseedet:
my brother life is already complicated so it's our duty not to complicate it more.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by kareemkamil(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
We shouldn't blame her, she wanted to knows the position of her late father
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by ddeola: 2:50am On Mar 29, 2019
No mind dem. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Abi dem bi babalawo marketers since she no patronize dem ?
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by cobsol(m): 5:08am On Mar 29, 2019
itspzpics:
cheesy

Slay queens Scatter the dance floor, as they Dance Without Bra at a party, Watch Video => HERE

Your mumu website
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor by itspzpics(m): 5:11am On Mar 29, 2019
cobsol:

Your mumu website
thanks bro mumu... Thank God I earn from it ... Ode!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy / Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo / Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.