Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

My YouTube Channel - Cheekah Suave 1 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My YouTube Channel - Cheekah Suave 1 (424 Views)

A Gig For Voiceover For My Youtube Channel / I Need A News Presenter For My Youtube Channel / Job At SUAVE CONSULT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My YouTube Channel - Cheekah Suave 1 by cheechee1(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2021
Greetings everyone!

I don't want to bore you all with my long epistle but I really need your help guys. No, I'm not asking for financial assistance. All I'm asking/begging is for y'all to support me by subscribing to my channel.

I'm 100% open to accept advice and judgements on my piece of work as long as it will help me learn and grow.

Someone advised me to create a YouTube channel which I did. Because I felt it was a great idea.

To be honest guys, it has been quite difficult; especially with the new YouTube monetization policy which states that one must have at least '1000 subscribers or 4000 watch hours' before a channel can be monetized.

I have been pushing harder and smarter and putting in all the works; And currently, I have gotten 5 subscribers; which means that I need 995 more before I can monetize my channel. It's not easy. But I know it is possible

That's why I'm calling on you all to please show me some love by subscribing to my YouTube channel. At least, that way you have supported me and giving me hope.

Subscription is FREE. And will only take just a few seconds of your time.

When we lift other, we also rise. I believe you guys can help me make this happen. That's why I'm asking for your help.

Please guys don't ignore me. Just show me some love by SUBSCRIBING. 60 seconds of your time will make a lasting impression for me.

This is the link to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/cheekahsuave1

Love you all. God bless you!

Cheekah Suave

Re: My YouTube Channel - Cheekah Suave 1 by rainlover(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
cheechee1:
Greetings everyone!

I don't want to bore you all with my long epistle but I really need your help guys. No, I'm not asking for financial assistance. All I'm asking/begging is for y'all to support me by subscribing to my channel.

I'm 100% open to accept advice and judgements on my piece of work as long as it will help me learn and grow.

Someone advised me to create a YouTube channel which I did. Because I felt it was a great idea.

To be honest guys, it has been quite difficult; especially with the new YouTube monetization policy which states that one must have at least '1000 subscribers or 4000 watch hours' before a channel can be monetized.

I have been pushing harder and smarter and putting in all the works; And currently, I have gotten 5 subscribers; which means that I need 995 more before I can monetize my channel. It's not easy. But I know it is possible

That's why I'm calling on you all to please show me some love by subscribing to my YouTube channel. At least, that way you have supported me and giving me hope.

Subscription is FREE. And will only take just a few seconds of your time.

When we lift other, we also rise. I believe you guys can help me make this happen. That's why I'm asking for your help.

Please guys don't ignore me. Just show me some love by SUBSCRIBING. 60 seconds of your time will make a lasting impression for me.

This is the link to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/cheekahsuave1

Love you all. God bless you!

Cheekah Suave

you already gone more than the 1k sub. Is your channel now monitized?
Re: My YouTube Channel - Cheekah Suave 1 by cheechee1(m): 1:26am On Oct 17, 2023
rainlover:
you already gone more than the 1k sub. Is your channel now monitized?

Lol! I made this post before I got monetized
Re: My YouTube Channel - Cheekah Suave 1 by rainlover(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2023
cheechee1:

Lol! I made this post before I got monetized
ok. How has the experience been?

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Mock Result 2021/2022 Checking Portal Is Now Open / Vacancy At Edo Heritage Hotel (a 4-star Hotel), Benin City /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.