Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Pls Come And Lets Rate Microbes! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Come And Lets Rate Microbes! (493 Views)

Poll: Based on intelligence How would you rate Microbes

Dull: 0% (0 votes)
Average: 100% (1 vote)
Smart: 0% (0 votes)
very Smart: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Probing Into Microbes (the Microbiologists) / Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You / Uniuyo Result Out! Check Yours Now And Lets Us Comment Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Come And Lets Rate Microbes! by kosovo(m): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hi all, i am working on a research project, and i'd like to get some inputs from my fellow nairalanders on the smartness of Microbes, using the following parameters.

Communication
Navigation
Mutation
Decision making
City living. . .

Microbes lacks conscious thought, the sort you find in humans and other complex animals reason being the lack of nervous systems and brains
So how then can you rate Microbes using the intelligence profile?. . . Pls use the opinion poll. Thanks wink

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To 78,000 A Month Building Fueless Generator / Akala And His Deteriorating Effects On Lautech And Ogbomosho As A Whole / Scholarship Opportunity For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.