Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium (44681 Views)

Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium / George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by joshuaz90: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
big men
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by biafranrealson: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
He went to beg for forgiveness.
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Is04970: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Isobug:

Dynasty rises and falls.

The worse will be when you fall and find yourself in the prison. Truly, it shall happen
What is your position?
Have you ever risen?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by RealityShot: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Micro Pension Plan?

CONTINUE NPOWER PROGRAM FIRST JOOR!
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by biafranrealson: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I heard President Muhammadu Buhari is absent at Bola Tinubu's Colloquium currently going on in Abuja.

Last year, before the elections, Tinubu organise the colloquium in Lagos and President Buhari flew in from Abuja to attend.

This year, less than a month after election, Tinubu even took the colloquium to Buhari's backyard in Abuja, but the President was nowhere to be seen.

Tinubu is the modern-day Afonja who sacrificed the interest of his people but was betrayed by Fulanis.

I hope he won't end up like MKO Abiola.

I rest my case!

Stop all these nonsense talk. It will even make Buhari try to prove critics wrong and nominate The drug war lord for president in 2023
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Karemarealty288(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
This woman doesnt want to be contaminated with statucious iberiberism...failure is indeed an orphan... shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by olaolumuyiwa: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
Den of Thieves. Those are who are stealing funds meant for the public
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Iziquiel(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Is04970:
What is your position? Have you ever risen?
Nice question.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by bluecircle470: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I heard President Muhammadu Buhari is absent at Bola Tinubu's Colloquium currently going on in Abuja.

Last year, before the elections, Tinubu organise the colloquium in Lagos and President Buhari flew in from Abuja to attend.

This year, less than a month after election, Tinubu even took the colloquium to Buhari's backyard in Abuja, but the President was nowhere to be seen.

Tinubu is the modern-day Afonja who sacrificed the interest of his people but was betrayed by Fulanis.

I rest my case!

Hatred kii you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by chudez0147(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:

I rest my case!
Must you politicize everything??
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by phantom24: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
i learn baba was supposed 2 travel for checkup i guess he's not around
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by ruby360: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2019

I rest my case!
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Besk: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:

I rest my case!

You’re so idiotic and full of bitterness that your bitterness will cause your ruin soon. You people have taken over Nairaland and turned it to a Nigeria Forum and every Yoruba person is a fool to you while every Hausa person is a cow. The way you people are carrying on, it’d be very difficult for any Igbo person to rule Nigeria at the centre because you have turned yourselves to everyone’s enemies and no-one will trust you enough to entrust you with the governance of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by igwefivestar(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
agbarisocket:
Indian govt has approved to killed 800000 Igbo in indian because of drug trafficking..sorry bad news
stupidity raised to power3
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by wink2015(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
stephenduru:
Bola Tinubu's colloquium was held today in Abuja.This year’s colloquium, which has the theme “Next Level: Work For People” was held at the International Conference Center (ICC), Abuja.In attendance were VP Osinbajo,Governors Okorocha and Ganduje,SGF Mustapha Boss,Nollywood actor Kenneth Okonkwo and others.

See photos after the cut....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/osinbajookorochaganduje-others-at-bola.html

OKOROCHA DOES NOT LOOK HAPPY PROBABLY AS A RESULT OF THE INCONCLUSIVE SENATORIAL ELECTION IN IMO STATE THAT INVOLVES HIM.

Sadness seems to be written all over his face!

THE RICH ALSO CRY!
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by wink2015(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
stephenduru:
Bola Tinubu's colloquium was held today in Abuja.This year’s colloquium, which has the theme “Next Level: Work For People” was held at the International Conference Center (ICC), Abuja.In attendance were VP Osinbajo,Governors Okorocha and Ganduje,SGF Mustapha Boss,Nollywood actor Kenneth Okonkwo and others.

See photos after the cut....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/osinbajookorochaganduje-others-at-bola.html

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS STYLISHLY AND INTELLIGENTLY CLOSING OUT ON BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

Tinubu seems not be seeing the HANDWRITING ON THE WALL.

He still thinks he has some stake in Aso Rock.

NEVER TRUST A FULANI MAN.

CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WILL NOT FIND HIMSELF IN THE MESS THAT BOLA AHMED TINUBU FIND HIMSELF TODAY.

The earlier Tinubu makes a retreat from Buhari the better for him.

BUT IT IS RATHER SOMEHOW TOO LATE AS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI WILL MOVE THE SECURITY AGENCY AGAINST TINUBU.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by budusky05(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Abeg waiting okorocha do the woman backing him?
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Chasingdreamz: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:

I rest my case!

Typical Igbo with beer parlour mentality
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Owaincouncil: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Thats your own opinion. This comment can't help you instead, it says who you are. Tribal bigotry.

I rest my case!
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by PHILipu1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:

I rest my case!
But you also sacrificed your time and energy to support
and vote for another Hausa Fulani in person of Atiku.

Are you not also a Fulani slave?
Atiku even know you?
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Zansu007: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Why not refute his claim, rather than saying shit old fool

Olajah81:

U need mental therapy
See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
See as Kenneth okonkwo open his wide basket mouth like mumu.. Is he still living in bondage till now? Someone please answer this.
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by bionixs: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
dheilaw1:
Tinubu is a great man. Those terrorists will start venting bitterness. Just watch them
may he live long to reap what he sows
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by bionixs: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:

I rest my case!
please ,say it loud for one educated for nothing above you that goes by dheilaw1 to hear
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by teufelein(f): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
bunch of criminal black neanderthals and their notorious master thief, tinubu.
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by bionixs: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
Olajah81:

U need mental therapy
See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
you are the sick one here. May you reap the reward of all the atrocities perpetrated by him. let the karma follow you
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by bionixs: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
agbarisocket:
Indian govt has approved to killed 800000 Igbo in indian because of drug trafficking..sorry bad news
as long as the fake news you posted would keep your hate alive and at least make you have a good night rest for once,it's ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, Protest Rocks Ogun Over Naira Scarcity, Banks Burnt / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.