Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium (44686 Views)

Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium / George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by olajizz01(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
Flatty with hatred and bitterness are 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by computer0810(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I heard President Muhammadu Buhari is absent at Bola Tinubu's Colloquium currently going on in Abuja.

Last year, before the elections, Tinubu organise the colloquium in Lagos and President Buhari flew in from Abuja to attend.

This year, less than a month after election, Tinubu even took the colloquium to Buhari's backyard in Abuja, but the President was nowhere to be seen.

Tinubu is the modern-day Afonja who sacrificed the interest of his people but was betrayed by Fulanis.

I hope he won't end up like MKO Abiola.

I rest my case!
mumu
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
iammo:
smiley

For Ipobians asking of Buhari.... He has the lunching of non formal sector pension scheme to attend and sent his best wishes to him yesterday while sending more than half of his cabinet senior minister and the VP there.

Again Tinubu had always had a colloquium to discuss Nigerian problem and guest speakers proffer intellectual solutions to mark his Birthday 11years running now even way before his political mutual collaboration with Buhari, Even Atiku the ipob hero attended a couple.

Colloquium of thieves and fraudsters
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Didcot: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ganduje Omo Ole Jatijati
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Seun360(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
northvietnam:
Kenneth okonkwo the APC Attachee Guber aspirant wey no fit buy APC Guber primaries form cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Relax, he will be rewarded soon. just take a chill pill.
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Emma1Oj(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
OVAFYNBOY:
Happy Birthday the drug baron
if you think it's easy to carry drug like Jagaban and be successful pls go and carry yours let's see how you will end.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by manbello(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
PHILipu1:
But you also sacrificed your time and energy to support and vote for another Hausa Fulani in person of Atiku.
Are you not also a Fulani slave? Atiku even know you?
i swear you de always make sense !!!
Some people go just de waste dia tym on mata wey no concern dem....stupid
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by 4reala(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
I felt so ashamed for Okorocha, the way he was snorbed by the vice president when before his speech recognizing the governors there present but ignored OkoroAusa. The thing pain me foram no be small
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
NIARALANDER'S PLEASE HELP ME. I DECIDES PUTTING IT IN COMMENT BOX, CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHEN IT GOING TO BE APPROVE ON THE MAIN PAGE. PLEASE PLEASE,I'VE NOT BE FEELING WELL FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS, AM SICK AND AM STARVING OF HUNGER. PLEASE,I NEED A LITTLE SUM OF MONEY FROM ANYONE WHO CAN HELP WITH A LITTLE DIM. ANY AMOUNT IS GOING TO BE APPRECIATED,PLEASE HELP I BEG YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF CHRIST. THESE ARE MY DETAILS. BANK: KEYSTONE. NAME: BONIFACE EMMANUEL. ACCT: 6021307188. THANK YOU
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by DerideGull(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
dheilaw1:
Tinubu is a great man. Those terrorists will start venting bitterness. Just watch them

Did you know when he hustled on the streets of USA? Nigeria is basket of fools.
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by DerideGull(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
agbarisocket:
Indian govt has approved to killed 800000 Igbo in indian because of drug trafficking..sorry bad news

How does the above crap concern a confused bystander?
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Okoroawusa: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
Olajah81:
Third Picture.... The woman behave as if Okorocha mouth dey smell like pussy Yeye pple everywhere
Pussy? smell?

Stop sleeping with small dirty girls
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Kdon2: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Isobug:

Dynasty rises and falls.

The worse will be when you fall and find yourself in the prison. Truly, it shall happen

Hating ll never get you anywhere in life.please change.
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Kdon2: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
bionixs:
may he live long to sad reap what he sows

Hmmm. Dont tell me you are dumb not to see he is already reaping. How many people in your forgtten village get celebrated like this?
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by SirBunky85(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I heard President Muhammadu Buhari is absent at Bola Tinubu's Colloquium currently going on in Abuja.

Last year, before the elections, Tinubu organise the colloquium in Lagos and President Buhari flew in from Abuja to attend.

This year, less than a month after election, Tinubu even took the colloquium to Buhari's backyard in Abuja, but the President was nowhere to be seen.

Tinubu is the modern-day Afonja who sacrificed the interest of his people but was betrayed by Fulanis.

I hope he won't end up like MKO Abiola.

I rest my case!
senseless post
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Olajah81: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Pussy? smell?

Stop sleeping with small dirty girls

Thanks U
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Isobug: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2019
Kdon2:

Hating ll never get you anywhere in life.please change.
It's a shame, if this is your own definition of hate
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Nastydru: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

Relax, he will be rewarded soon. just take a chill pill.

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by bionixs: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kdon2:

Hmmm. Dont tell me you are dumb not to see he is already reaping. How many people in your forgtten village get celebrated like this?
we dont celebrate thieves and mischief makers in my forgotten village because they seem to be faring well but dont end well
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:29am On Mar 30, 2019
Mmm ugly pple
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Kdon2: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
bionixs:
we dont celebrate thieves and mischief makers in my forgotten village because they seem to be faring well but dont end well

The last time I checked more thives and mischief makers have continued to reign like kings in your region.
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by bionixs: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kdon2:

The last time I checked more thives and mischief makers have continued to reign like kings in your region.
you were drunk before checking. Are you not of same cowardly creatures who almost went to war when one of your own(Demola) was dealt with for stealing ballot box or who were here on nairaland throwing their weights behind a fateless old man with no straight source of income, who brought a couple of bullion vans into his residence on the eve of the general election?
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Kdon2: 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
bionixs:
you were drunk before checking. Are you not of same cowardly creatures who almost went to war when one of your own(Demola) was dealt with for stealing ballot box or who were here on nairaland throwing their weights behind a fateless old man with no straight source of income, who brought a couple of bullion vans into his residence on the eve of the general election?

Your benefactor did worse yet you celebrated him. Dont be a bipolar dumb ass.
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by bionixs: 1:45am On Apr 01, 2019
Kdon2:

Your benefactor did worse yet you celebrated him. Dont be a bipolar dumb ass.
at least you have now established by your comment that you indeed celebrate your criminals in your place but your grouse is that according to you,I did celebrate my benefactor. Hmm I thought you were smart but you ended up silly
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by Kdon2: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
bionixs:
at least you have now established by your comment that you indeed celebrate your criminals in your place but your grouse is that according to you,I did celebrate my benefactor. Hmm I thought you were smart but you ended up silly

Hmmm. You are a disaster of a human being. You cant even comprehend simple english!
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by bionixs: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2019
Kdon2:

Hmmm. You are a disaster of a human being. You can even comprehend simple english!
yes you are right ,i comprehend simple english. the people now know who doesnt comprehend
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium by dheilaw1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
DerideGull:

Did you know when he hustled on the streets of USA? Nigeria is basket of fools.
what has your foolish question got to do with the fact that he's a great man? Hustlers don't become great in your household?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] / Again, Protest Rocks Ogun Over Naira Scarcity, Banks Burnt / Habibu Almustapha Assassinated In Sudan By Stabbing To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.