Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student (39412 Views)

Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny / Pretty Rivers Corper Shares Videos Of Herself Playing Drum On Parade Ground(pix) / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by chinambusay: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
A corps member has shared the ordeal of her albino student who according to her is willing to learn but has a 'sight' issue obstructing her.The corps member who shared the ordeal of her albino student, disclosed that 'she struggles to see things and also kneels in front of the class so she can copy directly from the chalkboard'.

She further pleaded that a good Samaritan comes to the aid of her student, who needs a medical appointment to correct her sight. Read her post below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/28/corps-member-shares-ordeal-of-her-albino-student/

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by MaiGemu: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
I can assist with little...you should do same if you u can.

Assisting her is More than tithes.

OP, please how do I help? Send me a dm... I'm serious!

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by Gsteve01(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
Eeyah. Pitiful shocked

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready# #Buy# #Rent# #Sell# #Deal#
Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by Made4naijalove: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by HighKing01(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Eyah

3 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
m

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by ucsquare(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Long lost relative of Kevin Debruyne..

But come to think of it, which kind of school is this? no desk to write on, even the chairs are not enough for the pupils..How then do you expect one to learn from such an environment...

I weep for this country..

*spits*

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by hubtiva: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
hhh
Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by Mariangeles(f): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Poor girl.

I pray she gets the help that she needs

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by kinibigdeal(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
I think a recommended glass should solve the problem.

18 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by KingAzubuike(f): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Something about albino girls is that when they mature their theater of dreams is always very soft and very pink. In fact I love albino girls. My current wife is an albino and I love her everyday.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
MaiGemu:
grin angry
And you think it's funny? Please grow some sense!

dappyboy:
I want to support how can i reach out to her?
The lady that posted it is eniayenfe on Instagram. You can contact her

3 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by Chillext(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
I wish I could help....no table to even write on..... I'm sure she's writing her exams...

4 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by melody91: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
chai....organize night classes for her....problem solved

4 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by dappyboy: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
I want to support how can i reach out to her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
.. I hope she gets the help she needs. Nigerians are good hearted people

3 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by midform(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
Jesus! It's well with her sight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by Halezis(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
Eii. May she get help. Amen

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
People like that gal are the World's Best Thinkers

14 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by StoneColdBiceps(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
chinambusay:
A corps member has shared the ordeal of her albino student who according to her is willing to learn but has a 'sight' issue obstructing her.The corps member who shared the ordeal of her albino student, disclosed that 'she struggles to see things and also kneels in front of the class so she can copy directly from the chalkboard'.

She further pleaded that a good Samaritan comes to the aid of her student, who needs a medical appointment to correct her sight. Read her post below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/28/corps-member-shares-ordeal-of-her-albino-student/

I pray her helper comes fort. The school should also like up the classroom at least that Will go a long way.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by yemmight(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
Anytime I hear this kind of touching story, I always pray to God to please grant me enough wealth to be able to touch lives positively.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by Kendumazy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Chai! Really feel for her. May help locate her real soon.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by yaki84: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
another success story loading......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by Teeboi56: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
Na correct albino be this ooo
Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by STRENGTHesq(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Something about albino girls is that when they mature their theater of dreams is always very soft and very pink. In fact I love albino girls. My current wife is an albino and I love her everyday.
grin

But in another thread you opened
You claimed that you are an old lonely man
Oponu tongue

48 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Member Esther Ezenwoye Launches New Entrepreneurship Firm, Set For An Award / NYSC Calender 2018 For Camping & POP of all streams / Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.