Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny (65261 Views)

Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) / Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by corpersforum(f): 8:00pm On May 17, 2019
Eucharia Jenny is her name and she's very happy and so much in love with her NYSC Place Of Primary Assigment.

Jenny belief the National Youth Service Corps year is all about experience everything around you and to back this up, she flaunt her beautiful farm.

While a lot of Corp members will reject a village as a PPA and prefer the city or a big company because of various advantages like exposure, connection and job prospects, Jenny seems to accept her NYSC PPA with good faith and now she's proud of her own Farm.

Jenny shared pictures of herself working on the farm with the caption:

"My farm @ my ppa....service year is all about experiencing everything around u.....I rep IMO Kopa in Aboh-Mbaise Local Gvt."

This is an inspiration to all serving Corp members and prospective Corps members out there that where ever you are deployed to serve your father land, find a way to make yourself happy.

See People reaction below:

[SOURCE: https://www..com/eucharia-jenny/]

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by corpersforum(f): 8:02pm On May 17, 2019
Reactions of people:

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 17, 2019
Jenny, good of you.
But come and farm here.

I get big Cassava

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by BiafranBushBoy: 8:19pm On May 17, 2019
Nothing out of the board.

But better than 95% of others jumping from a dick to another without being useful a bit.

I think most corp members see the service year as an opportunity to taste all manner of dicks and pvssies.

Good enough she decided to be useful while still doing the same thing 99% others do.

Kudos to her.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2019
Nice one...

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by corpersforum(f): 8:45pm On May 17, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

But better than 95% of others jumping from a dick to another.

Chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Adicsonbaba(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by abdulyaro66(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2019
STill buying btc
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Hienna(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2019
grin
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by obimiheka(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2019
U shall be retained in ABO MBAISE in Jesus Name Amen...
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Dshocker(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2019
She has been a born farmer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by donprayer900(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2019
EastGold:
Jenny, good of you.

But come and farm here.

I get big Cassava
Na waooo

3 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2019
Could be anybody's farm.

Just for the Gramm

7 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by goat22: 10:30pm On May 17, 2019
Hello sir, hello sir, belle dey big you no like am see am prevention is better than cure, belle dey big you no like am see am!
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Zombiekiller010: 10:31pm On May 17, 2019
Nonsense, anybody can go to any farm and pose on the farm for facebook likes, Nairaland isn't progressing

19 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by deepwater(f): 10:31pm On May 17, 2019
Igbo land so fertile and rich

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by yarimo(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2019
That is very commendable
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2019
This is extremely normal for crying out loud! angry
Why the hypocrisy!! angry
Rubbish and ingredients!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by mightyhaze: 10:33pm On May 17, 2019
the soil looks very dark and rich

5 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by qualityovenbake(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2019
That land belongs to the chief priest of Alaebuka Kingdom. See wetin Nollywood. don cause.
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Uyi168: 10:35pm On May 17, 2019
This one wey carry paparazzi go farm dea snap so..

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by biacan(f): 10:35pm On May 17, 2019
Yet 98% of Nigerian men are into Yahoo Yahoo tufiakwa angry

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 17, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

But better than 95% of others jumping from a dick to another.
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Kyrx(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2019
That's very commendable, I have a farm too in my home state. Its always a good site whenever I visits.

Ladies should please take a cue from her.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Donpuffy(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2019
Only a corper posted to a village can try this.

I love her energy and passion. When other girls will be forming slay nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Wanity(m): 10:38pm On May 17, 2019
She ugly ooo

Na dry coper dress mekam fin small seff

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Bbbwings: 10:39pm On May 17, 2019
The stalk of those maize don't look fucking healthy..
Use fertiliser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by toscolee(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2019
I love the look of the soil, very rich... The guy who commented about the improbability of farming cassava and maize at the same time is talking trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Kyrx(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2019
iTearHerToto:
She knows very well that she can't slay with her baboonish face so she resorted to farm work

Pukesangry

Well done Mr/Ms. Ethereal beauty. Must you comment?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students / Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) / Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.