Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN (29586 Views)

How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Buhari Can Do Little Or Nothing About Ganduje Video - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by blackboy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Congratulate him. Even if he won through rigging. It is only Atiku who is not obligated to congratulate him.
Congratulate him and give your word of wisdom to him. If he like make he no listen.

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by wildernessVoice: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
Be ye not unequally yoked with unbelievers.
What agreement has light with darkness.
You must NOT congratulate the most fraudulent election adjudged to be the worst in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Yusman316(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Masterclass32:
So to congratulate somebody na by force now. APC and desperation. Eager to make it appear their worthless govt is accepted across board, which is nowhere near the reality on ground.
Can u point to a single evidence in the allegation that someone is actually forcing CAN to acknowledge anybody? Why do we just believe anything people say just because we don't like whom the allegation is made against. The report said people in the presidency. Is there any one in the presidency that doesn't have name? Let them mention names, then we move from there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Greatihex(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
no account details?
Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Larryndelaw: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
CAN my foot. Liars

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by sweetgala(m): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2019
CAN should wear the full weight of blame with regards to this issue. The body headship has unduly ventured into partisan politics. If has been poorly positioned through many years of controversial and suspect leadership.

They should start a new page by observing a professional approach to political matters, they are elders and servants in the temple of God they have the Bible to lead their conduct.

They do not have to congratulate the president but they also should make it such that they don't congratulate any president now and in the future. CAN has no business congratulating the president and the executive handles should back off CAN and let them concentrate on winning souls band ensuring discipline and proper biblical doctrine.

CAN can not pretend they don't have a conflict with the person of Buhari or his administration I can't say which it is but several influential members do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Gem247: 12:17am On Mar 29, 2019
san316:
They were not under pressure to endorse him, is it after he has won without their support that they will be under pressure to congratulate him? What will their salutation add to Buhari and the FG? What exactly?

You are very right my brother. Your comment is for sensible person while the post is for gullible person to believe it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Gem247: 12:20am On Mar 29, 2019
Yusman316:

Can u point to a single evidence in the allegation that someone is actually forcing CAN to acknowledge anybody? Why do we just believe anything people say just because we don't like whom the allegation is made against. The report said people in the presidency. Is there any one in the presidency that doesn't have name? Let them mention names, then we move from there

Correct... Gullibility is the most sinful sin that people are committing now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by IMASTEX: 1:16am On Mar 29, 2019
How is that important to the life of the citizens.

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by nurusystem(m): 2:37am On Mar 29, 2019
CAN are one sided, in favour of atiku, CAN are even PDP,so let them be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by pfadom: 4:25am On Mar 29, 2019
CAN is informerly a political party since 2011, but became fully partisan in 2015. Their response is not unexpected.
Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by pfadom: 4:26am On Mar 29, 2019
CAN is informerly a political party since 2011, but became fully partisan in 2015.

Their response is not unexpected.
Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by pearcy: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2019
Greatihex:
no account details?

Sir I didn't put it so that people will not think im trying to force anybody to help me. I just believe that if someone is really moved to help me, he will contact me. Sir my name is Anthony Muna 601 6251 952, Fidelity Bank sir. That's my account number sir. Please sir I will be eternally grateful sir, God bless you immensely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes / How Saraki Turned Emir Of Ilorin Into ‘houseboy’ / PDP Crisis: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.