Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,851 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN (29588 Views)

How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Buhari Can Do Little Or Nothing About Ganduje Video - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Kingspin(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
Na by force to vote you and still congratulate you?

I dont under this stupid country and their leadership.

Buhari and his ISIS members should end the killing of CAN members first

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by rexwalters: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
akaahs:

Even the lose goat MURIC have not congratulate him
Who really needs can's endorsement?https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/316949-elections-u-s-congratulates-buhari-nigerians.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by olajizz01(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
Not surprising, CAN is PDP, if you are in osun during Aregbe second term bid,you will wonder who his opponent was between CAN and Omisore,that's why I will never blame MURIC,when they started their own too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Lanre0: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
CAN became a problem to Nigeria since when they rebelliously removed Bishop Onaiyekan as its president. CAN will continue to lose its respect as long as the organisation refuse to speak against corruption. Did CAN complain when Jonathan, his thieving wife & their cohorts were draining the nation' s Treasury? Where were the CANS when Oritsajafor was using his ill
gotten plane for gun running & money laundering & Oyedepo was busy indirectly stealing Nigeria money through waivers & by not paying tariffs on importations & fleet of planes ? CAN should pocket their congratulatory message. CAN of worms, CAN of pulpit thieves , CAN of adulterous prophets.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by 7victor(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
send ur acct no to this number 08035321965
Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by sapele914(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lanre0:
CAN became a problem to Nigeria since when they rebelliously removed Bishop Onaiyekan as its president. CAN will continue to lose its respect as long as the organisation refuse to speak against corruption. Did CAN complain when Jonathan, his thieving wife & their cohorts were draining the nation' s Treasury? Where were the CANS when Oritsajafor was using his ill
gotten plane for gun running & money laundering & Oyedepo was busy indirectly stealing Nigeria money through waivers & by not paying tariffs on importations & fleet of planes ? CAN should pocket their congratulatory message. CAN of worms, CAN of pulpit thieves , CAN of adulterous prophets.
That faction of can should go and return the money atiku gave them.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/317276-northern-can-jni-congratulate-buhari-on-election-victory.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
Thank God i didn't give you anything first day i read your comment. Lazy scammer go and find work. I pity who dash you 1kobo
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by HimName: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
What do you do with CAN of worms?

You...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by sapele914(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
goodpc:
Thank God i didn't give you anything first day i read your comment. Lazy scammer go and find work. I pity who dash you 1kobo
Screw you,the guy needs help and if you can’t render any,Shut up and get out of his business,useless Demon,I bet you can barely feed yourself,son of a bitch.
Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by bionixs: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
festacman:
There is nowhere it is written in Nigerian Constitution that Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has to congratulate a president-elect to validate his election.

Moreover, It is rather naive for a man of God and President of CAN to make this careless statement.
are you one of them. they are wearing the shoe and are telling what they feel and you are commenting rubbish. Apc supporters are not better than apc

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by innopassion: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
Masterclass32:
So to congratulate somebody na by force now. APC and desperation. Eager to make it appear their worthless govt is accepted across board, which is nowhere near the reality on ground.

I tire ooo....this country eh!! so impact would that to their administration?would that stop them from appointing Senate president by themselves or make them lead us well?

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
Thank you.
Nairaland EFCC will do the needful.
sapele914:
Screw you,the guy needs help and if you can’t render any,Shut up and get out of his business,useless Demon,I bet you can barely feed yourself,son of a bitch.
Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nigeria is funny .it could be you using that fake account to extort people. ..
sapele914:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by olaswim: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
I tire ehhhh
Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by henlogo: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
festacman:
There is nowhere it is written in Nigerian Constitution that Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has to congratulate a president-elect to validate his election.

Moreover, It is rather naive for a man of God and President of CAN to make this careless statement.
so it is now naive for one to say the truth, you have malaria

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by henlogo: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
4 + force

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by festacman(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
henlogo:
so it is now naive for one to say the truth, you have malaria
If the president of CAN is complaining of being pressured in a democracy, then you need to respect men like Cardinal Okogie that stood against the military junta as head of CAN. I insist that the statement is naive.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by NwaliE01: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
festacman:

What is careless about the statement made by the CAN President?

He simply said, let's wait the outcome of the court verdict. Is that what you called careless talk?

If you have issue will the CAN leadership too, please spill it bro.

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by maasoap(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Masterclass32:
So to congratulate somebody na by force now. APC and desperation. Eager to make it appear their worthless govt is accepted across board, which is nowhere near the reality on ground.

What concerns APC with CAN of Worms headache?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Lukuluku69(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/were-under-pressure-to-congratulate-buhari-can/

CAN please hold your Congratulatory Message. It is of no value.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by GavelSlam: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
CAN prefers to launder money through private jets as the Lord sayeth.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:
PDP didn't congratulate Buhari. Why should CAN do so?
CAN IS THE POLITICAL ARM OF PDP.SO,THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN.AND WHO CARES.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Dailyfavour(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
Can't understand this religious association going too deep in politics, is there disparity in Bible?

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by arrestdarrester: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
festacman:

Do you read from right to left or up side down?

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Sluvist(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Save the congratulatory speech, if Christian regions voted Atiku and Muslim regions voted Buhari then, everyone can save his words as action speaks louder.
Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by 8stargeneral: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
My dear I knw dat dey are irrelevant but dis present government can do anything to get power,let tell ourselves d truth.
rexwalters:
Rubbish fake news why did the hypocrite can not mention who was forcing them,useless association feeling relevant,who needs them,please mention one instance in which the so called can has added value to your life?

We don't need no fake irrelevant association that are always asking for money in guise of tithes with nothing to show for the money,just expensive jewelry from LVMH and buying rolls royces and private jets for themselves, we have moved on to the next level. Only mumus still take those jesters seriously.

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Goldenfinger5(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
festacman:

Don't be stupid for God's sake, if you don't understand then read again and understand before you comment trash. CAN is on track, they want the issue resolved before giving congratulatory message to anyone and by the way it was suppose to be a voluntary effort of the christian body and not what the apc are trying do...validation by any means necessary even if they will have to kill for it. Quite shameful

1 Like

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by Cheeryfeet: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
festacman:

They are just seeking validation. That tells you how bankrupt they are

2 Likes

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by kogi2010: 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
keep ur congratulations to ur self we dont need it

2 Likes

Re: We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN by garba255(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
I hope you believe that Atiku won election on INEC server ?In Nigeria, political parties are like disposable syringes. They are used once to deliver a specific medication at a prescribed time and discarded wantonly thereafter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Saraki Turned Emir Of Ilorin Into ‘houseboy’ / Sagay, Ezekwesili, Aribisala Clash At Roundtable On Corruption War / Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.