Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! (33195 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances, Living Her Best Life Despite Controversy With Older Lover / #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by Bede2u(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
DWJOBScom:

This is so beautiful
Thanks for sharing

Eko o ni baje o
which part of lagos is that? Lol. Fake pics
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by uksaviour(m): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Their life not my concern
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by Born2Breed(f): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheAngry1:
Visit Lagos!

Is this Lagos?
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by solid3(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheAngry1:
Visit Lagos!

Visit Lagos for what? Don't angry me.
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by wurabecca(f): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheAngry1:
Visit Lagos!

Which part of Lagos is this?

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
What's the fuss about this ugly girl self? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by Godwin5766(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
King cee c ! .....king of spartans !!
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bede2u:
u have been going about nairaland...posting false pics and calling it lagos. Thats just delusional
Can you proof that it's not Lagos? If your answer is no, then please drink some water and shut ur trap. Thank you
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by TheAngry1: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
wurabecca:

Which part of Lagos is this?

Opebi/Allen link bridge, Ikeja.
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by TheAngry1: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
solid3:

Visit Lagos for what? Don't angry me.

We don't need you, stay in your Aba grin grin grin
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by TheAngry1: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Born2Breed:

Is this Lagos?

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by TheAngry1: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bede2u:
u have been going about nairaland...posting false pics and calling it lagos. Thats just delusional

I am a proud Lagosian, I will NEVER post another city and call it mine. Don't be silly! Your skewed and negative mind can never accept anything positive, you are wired for negativity by default. This is Lagos! We have our many challenges, but we are consistently trying to improve.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by firfinch(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
hotspice29:
I will be za first Hausa man on BBNAIJA. Look out for DANFULANI 2020�
Just say Danfulani vision 2020 grin
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by wurabecca(f): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheAngry1:

Thanks can I get more of these pictures, they are nice.
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by enemyofprogress: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Rubbish.
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by DWJOBScom(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bede2u:
which part of lagos is that? Lol. Fake pics

It’s ikeja link bridge that connects end of Allen to ikosi extension(kindly note this is my own description o)
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by masseratti: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheAngry1:
Visit Lagos! This is the Opebi Link Bridge in Ikeja.
lolzzzz I love your sense of humor...
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by TheAngry1: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
masseratti:
lolzzzz I love your sense of humor...

LolllZ...I loathe your stupidity
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
He is very stylish i visit his page for style inspiration
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by masseratti: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2019
TheAngry1:

LolllZ...I loathe your stupidity
stupidity? Am very aware that's Opebi Link Bridge, am a lagosian, the pun in there I guess is the op telling us to open the link and you provided us with a link bridge.... If that's not your intent, then what a coincidence.
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by TheAngry1: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2019
masseratti:
stupidity? Am very aware that's Opebi Link Bridge, am a lagos, the pun in there I guess is the op telling us to open the link and you provided us with a link bridge.... If that's not your intent, then what a coincidence.

I apologise, I am sorry.
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by masseratti: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2019
TheAngry1:

I apologise, I am sorry.
its ok.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by EClassicgold(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2019
you don't mean it
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by godlyguy(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? / Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) / Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.