Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? (21930 Views)

Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) / Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) / Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? by TOM208: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
dee92:
My 8 months old niece was diagnosed with epilepsy last month. She didn't cry at birth. She is on medication but it doesn't seem to tackle her seizures effectively. She's having subtle seizures as well. Any first hand experience from anyone with homeopathic remedies for epilepsy?
Give her zaytun oil (Olive oil) morning, after noon and evening.
I can help verify the measurement later. She will be healed by the grace of God. 100% cure for epilepsy. Thank me later
Re: How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? by oxypress: 1:00am On Mar 29, 2019
Note: For a baby that has suffered hypoxia at birth hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) can be used to repair the brain damaged tissues and cause a permanent healing. Other drugs used will only suppress symptoms and later become ineffective. Current seizure treatment brings a temporary solution but never heals the brain. For a more permanent solution the baby needs hbot. HBOT heals.
Do the research yourself or read my other articles on brain damage.
Perinatal hypoxia causes brain damage or the so called hypoxic- anoxic- encephalopathy.
Early treatment goes with early results.
HBOT is a more result oriented way to treat brain damage and you begin to see results very early.
Re: How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? by OAUTemitayo: 2:58am On Mar 29, 2019
destinie2019:
Do you live near Abuja? I recommend you bring the child to Dunamis. Tuesdays at 9 am. Healing and deliverance service.
What sort of fuckery is this?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? by ChelseaDr(m): 4:01am On Mar 29, 2019
dee92:
My 8 months old niece was diagnosed with epilepsy last month. She didn't cry at birth. She is on medication but it doesn't seem to tackle her seizures effectively. She's having subtle seizures as well. Any first hand experience from anyone with homeopathic remedies for epilepsy?

Sorry about this Op, the problem actually happened at birth... the baby did not cry at birth, this was the Genesis of this current problem.

When babies don't cry at birth, enough oxygen is not delivered to the brain leading to some brain damage which may be permanent depending on the duration of insult (oxygen lack) and early intervention.

We ALWAYS advocate delivery in a health facility where there is a skilled birth attendant who can recognize signs of danger early and do something about it.

Regarding your niece, I suggest you follow Godmademan's advice
Cheers!!!
Re: How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? by spiceadole: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Jossy4luv1:
God's healing will land on d baby

Continue fooling yourself
Re: How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? by dee92(f): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2019
oxypress:
Note: For a baby that has suffered hypoxia at birth hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) can be used to repair the brain damaged tissues and cause a permanent healing. Other drugs used will only suppress symptoms and later become ineffective. Current seizure treatment brings a temporary solution but never heals the brain. For a more permanent solution the baby needs hbot. HBOT heals.
Do the research yourself or read my other articles on brain damage.
Perinatal hypoxia causes brain damage or the so called hypoxic- anoxic- encephalopathy.
Early treatment goes with early results.
HBOT is a more result oriented way to treat brain damage and you begin to see results very early.
. Can HBOT be done at 8 months?
Re: How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? by oxypress: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2019
dee92:
. Can HBOT be done at 8 months?
Yes.
Re: How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? by Maga30(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2019
Its advisable you visit a neurologist.

Proceed with the treatment.

And pray! There's nth God can't do!

Your baby will be fine!
Re: How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? by megareal: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2019
Adalassy:

100% yes
How do I contact you?
Re: How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? by gandkiss: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2019
dallyemmy:
That could be convulsion!

Yes it might be, I suggest an EEG scan should be carried out.
Re: How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? by wakes: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
einsteine:

Since when has cannabis oil worked as a cure for epilepsy? Until the day one of you emergency doctors kill someone with your fake and untested alternative remedies, and you are arrested as a result, that's when you would learn to buy ads if you want to sell your products rather than recommend hoaxes to naive people looking for solutions to real medical problems.

Before you come to a conclusion, kindly do a Youtube search to make some findings first. No need for arguments.
Blessings!
Re: How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? by wakes: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
dee92:
First watch this video and similar videos on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ybu-_tDXb8
Then contact Dammy for CBD OIL.
My heart goes out to the baby.
This condition shall come to pass.
My regards.
Blessings!
Re: How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? by GlobalAdvtForum: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
I have a suggestion. Call me: 08142074243
Re: How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? by Adalassy: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
megareal:

How do I contact you?

My email is adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? by taytee(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2019
dee92:

contact me for your total cure 100% with plant leaf and root for hepatitis b infection 08063211041
Whatsapp me 09028183039

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

93yrs Old Nigerian Sickle Cell Lady, Narrates How She Survived Against All Odds / Pepsi To Cut Down Sugar From Its Drinks / I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.