Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Is It Possible To Redesign A Mobile View Of A Wordpress Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Possible To Redesign A Mobile View Of A Wordpress Theme (848 Views)

How To Hide ?m=1 From Blogger Link In Mobile View To Give Clean Url / I Need Somebody To Redesign And Manage My Website / How To Stop Slider On Mobile View. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Redesign A Mobile View Of A Wordpress Theme by SageTravels: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hello, Webmaster,

Is it possible to redesign a WordPress template mobile view. I noticed that my sagetravels.com Opera mini mobile view is very bad and i think it's from the Bimber template i am using. I want to know if it is possible to redesign the mobile version. The desktop is cool. The Chrome and Uc web mobile view is fine too. The only place i have a challenge is the opera mini. I want to cover all my tracks because you dont no what users are using to browse.
Re: Is It Possible To Redesign A Mobile View Of A Wordpress Theme by donsheddy1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
SageTravels:
Hello, Webmaster,

Is it possible to redesign a WordPress template mobile view. I noticed that my sagetravels.com Opera mini mobile view is very bad and i think it's from the Bimber template i am using. I want to know if it is possible to redesign the mobile version. The desktop is cool. The Chrome and Uc web mobile view is fine too. The only place i have a challenge is the opera mini. I want to cover all my tracks because you dont no what users are using to browse.
It's possible to change the mobile only view of your website. Contact via my signature
Re: Is It Possible To Redesign A Mobile View Of A Wordpress Theme by bassdow: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2019
SageTravels:
Hello, Webmaster,

We have done something like this already.

Get in touch with us and you would be glad you did.

Call or Whatsapp +2349020325050
Re: Is It Possible To Redesign A Mobile View Of A Wordpress Theme by SageTravels: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
bassdow:

We have done something like this already.
Get in touch with us and you would be glad you did.
Call or Whatsapp +2349020325050
Show sample.
Re: Is It Possible To Redesign A Mobile View Of A Wordpress Theme by etoluw: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
you can create a child theme and make necessary adjustments
or
you can create a plugin which will add another stylesheet to the site using d wp_head hook
Re: Is It Possible To Redesign A Mobile View Of A Wordpress Theme by bassdow: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2019
SageTravels:

Show sample.

Am sorry but you would have to get in touch with us.

Not always cool sharing a client's project in a public forum.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Adsense Account / Facebook Page With 51k Likes For Sale At Affordable Rate / I Write 100 Percent Unique Articles For Nigerian bloggers For N1 Per Word***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.