Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time (3906 Views)

Naira Swap: Buhari To Make National Broadcast At 7 Am Today / President Muhammadu Buhari To Make A National Broadcast At 7am / BREAKING: Buhari To Make National Broadcast At 7 Pm, To Address Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by Oldsilver: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

Keep quiet. He doesn't care about you. Kanu doesn't know you.
I'm just glad he can never step foot on Nigeria soil again for the rest of his life. He will remain a fugitive for the rest of his days
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by SilasNwude: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2019
[s]
Oldsilver:
I'm just glad he can never step foot on Nigeria soil again for the rest of his life. He will remain a fugitive for the rest of his days
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by Oldsilver: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
IPOB man grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by Oldsilver: 10:20am On Mar 29, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

bookmarked for future reference when you shall inevitably, as your cowardly people are prone to, shift the goalpost in the middle of the match once MNK shatters your expectations!!!
And which people might that be? Bros let's face it, Nnamdi Kanu is toast, destined to be on the run for the rest of his life. The python eagerly awaits his return grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by Mutemenot(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2019
Useless boy that betrayed the struggle that has cost hundreds lives of Igbos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by teufelein(f): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu, I'm coming with HELL....

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by Oldsilver: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
teufelein:
Nnamdi Kanu, I'm coming with HELL....
Tell Kanu that the python sends his greetings grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by RemiTinubu(f): 1:05am On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
Oldsilver:
Tell Kanu that the python sends his greetings grin
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by RemiTinubu(f): 1:09am On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
Oldsilver:
And which people might that be? Bros let's face it, Nnamdi Kanu is toast, destined to be on the run for the rest of his life. The python eagerly awaits his return grin
[/s]
you don't know anything
stop talking Nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by Oldsilver: 1:17am On Mar 30, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Welcome back my good friend silasnwude aka ngadaAwo aka cursedabiola aka Genbloodkiller grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by RemiTinubu(f): 1:20am On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
Oldsilver:
Welcome back my good friend silasnwude aka ngadaAwo aka cursedabiola aka Genbloodkiller grin
[/s]
shutup behave or...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by teufelein(f): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Join Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on Saturday 6th April 2019 at 7pm (Biafra Time) via Radio Biafra for forensic analysis on the most corrupt, injudicious and evil judiciary on earth. Bring your pen, paper and a copy of the 1999 Zoo (Nigerian) Constitution to learn how the courts aid impunity.
It is advisable for every regular listener, potential listener, Biafran and non-Biafran alike to acquaint themselves with this document.
Please as a matter of importance print out a copy of the Nigerian constitution and have it ready for referral during broadcast.
#UniversityOfNnamdiKanu #IPOB

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by bosco2017: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
iammo:

Sure, as soon as goverment places a bounty on him, even his greedy Ipobian would sell him out for peanut or is it not the coward betraying Ipobian like Charley boy, Ojuckwu, Oby ezekwesili to mention but few. Even you hiding under a female moniker would sell him out...

Go get life . They ipobians did not sale him for the past 6 yrs or when he was in prison . Is it now his popularity is increasing? Igbos finally found a leader in Nk . Nk is being worshipped in Biafra land more than Ojukwu. He has done well . He has re United us with our brothers in So called South South.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by clemmonce(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
bosco2017:

In your mind . Nk is as popular as ever. He called for election boycott knowing that election in Nigeria is fraud but his people put pressure on him to call it off he did to avoid division in Biafraland . After the election our people believe in Nk the more because he warned them to forget Nigeria election. 2019 election is a sham as predicted by Nk .
No matter how much we try there will always be the ignorant among us. So in this age and time you still believe the scam called Nnamdi Kanu ? Well there will always be the ignorant among us. I would have used FOOL because un repentant ignoramus can be called fools. But I did not call you that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by bosco2017: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
Useless boy that betrayed the struggle that has cost hundreds lives of Igbos.

I know u re 14 yrs because u know nothing. The struggle has grown in strength since Nk regained freedom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by clemmonce(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
bosco2017:

I know u re 14 yrs because u know nothing. The struggle has grown in strength since Nk regained freedom.
which freedom? My guy open your eye. Tell him to come to Nigeria .... A scam and coward leading people. Kwame Nkuruma was not a coward, Mandela was not a coward.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by bosco2017: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
clemmonce:
No matter how much we try there will always be the ignorant among us. So in this age and time you still believe the scam called Nnamdi Kanu ? Well there will always be the ignorant among us. I would have used FOOL because un repentant ignoramus can be called fools. But I did not call you that.

Bros stop deceiving ur self . Nk is real. Do u know what it means to accept to go to jail under Buhari? That is death warrant because Buhari is evil and tyrant who can kill any time .Nk did it and sacrificed his life and that of his parents for what he believed in . Currently we are not talking about if Nk is scam or not , we have passed that stage . What we are talking about whether Igbos really want to leave Nigeria because we have seen that Nk is not given up . Even Nk rejected the bribe given to him by the govt while in prison to jettison the struggle.

So bros that ur Scam of a thing is outdated and has been overtaken by event. What is in our mind is referendum .You better accept the reality now . Nk is taking Biafrans out of Nigeria. Just give up ur pretence and false hood
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by bosco2017: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
clemmonce:
which freedom? My guy open your eye. Tell him to come to Nigeria .... A scam and coward leading people. Kwame Nkuruma was not a coward, Mandela was not a coward.

I said u re 14 yrs . Prior to 2015 people were telling Nk to come to Nigeria if he was serious then he came to Nigeria and Tyrant Buhari kidnapped him and put him in jail for seeking the freedom of his people who have been killed and marginalised since 1945 . He stayed in prison for all most 2yrs never gave up . The walls of prison could not hold him and he was released on bail with the most stringent conditions and asked not to talk or associate with people he disagreed that and went ahead to lead from the front in all rallies preaching the same message with out fearing being assassinated.

Bros simply say u dont want Biafra . Stop deceiving people . we know people like you .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by bosco2017: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
clemmonce:

You forgot Mandella went to exile in Nigeria during his time .

U want Nk to come so that he ll be killed by Tyrant and blood sucker like Buhari and u ll be happy . Bros we are leaving Nigeria . Nigeria is evil country . Yorubas and hausas stay in your country. We are Biafrans and we are not Nigerians
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by bosco2017: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Omololu001:
nobody will stop you yeebos from leaving with your 5 south eastern state.

we ll take our people where ever they are in Rivers, Delta , Kogi and Benue . We have Igbos in all these states and remember Biafra is Old Eastern state according to History. Biafra was in existence before Nigeria creation .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by Omololu001: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2019
bosco2017:

we ll take our people where ever they are in Rivers, Delta , Kogi and Benue . We have Igbos in all these states and remember Biafra is Old Eastern state according to History. Biafra was in existence before Nigeria creation .
grin

Who was the president of Biafra? Biafra was a creation of the Portuguese.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by mbos: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2019
Warship:

If Buhari has guts, he should go and extract him from the UK.

Giant of Africa na onu(for mouth).

dont mind the shameless zoologian
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by olas24u(f): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
bosco2017:

Bait of biafra different from your own baifra,you hot the name from there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time by olas24u(f): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
bosco2017:

In your mind . Nk is as popular as ever. He called for election boycott knowing that election in Nigeria is fraud but his people put pressure on him to call it off he did to avoid division in Biafraland . After the election our people believe in Nk the more because he warned them to forget Nigeria election. 2019 election is a sham as predicted by Nk .
A man that was so sure buhari was jubril.you still beiieve

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Breaking) Covid-19: People With Over N5, 000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives ― FG / Gombe Begins Distribution Of 20,000 Metric Tons Of Fertilizers / Vanguard: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Disowns Nnamdi Kanu on Destruction of Yoruba Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.