Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

"It Started Affecting My Wife" - Ebuka Speaks On Controversy With Ceec - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Started Affecting My Wife" - Ebuka Speaks On Controversy With Ceec (1268 Views)

Ilebaye To Be Disqualified From Big Brother After Fight With Ceec Last Night / Regina Daniels Dances, Living Her Best Life Despite Controversy With Older Lover / Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"It Started Affecting My Wife" - Ebuka Speaks On Controversy With Ceec by Amagite2: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
From; Amagitesblog.com

Media personality and style icon, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has opened about about his Big brother Naija days, his strategy and how he won hearts as the host of BBNaija, his family, controversy surrounding former BBNaija housemate CeeC and more.

He made revelations about these things on a new episode of Ndani TV's 'The Juice' with TV host, Bolanle Olukanni.

Ebuka revealed that him being very fashionable on BBNaija was a strategy to win hearts. He also revealed how he met his wife and what drew him to her.

He also revealed that his wife started to get affected by the controversy surrounding him and CeeC during the 2018 BBNaija show.

He also talked about the famous Agbada he wore to Banky W's wedding and more.

Watch the very interesting video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/ebuka-obi-uchendu-opens-up-about-bbnaija-his-family-controversy-with-cee-c-and-more.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "It Started Affecting My Wife" - Ebuka Speaks On Controversy With Ceec by itspzpics(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
I see
Re: "It Started Affecting My Wife" - Ebuka Speaks On Controversy With Ceec by IjebuWarrior: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
How dis take help feed the hungry, orphans, hopeless and helpless Nigerians our Politicians have wrecked havoc on, I don't know?

Re: "It Started Affecting My Wife" - Ebuka Speaks On Controversy With Ceec by lalasticlala(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2019

(1)

'BBNaija' Khloe Is Depressed, I got You Obama DMW Advise's His Younger Sister. / Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Speculations, Gives Surprising Response / Flavour And Chidinma Rock Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.