Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians (32295 Views)

E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja / E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency / Buhari Launches WADA, Says Drug Abuse Deadlier Than Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by EvilMetahuman: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
buhari is on fire today
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
FG cant manage pensions of Civil Servants aka Public Servants but wants to manage retirement funds of private SMEs owners. Put your money in the hands of FG and regret at retirement.

I am not a pessimist but I know a con when I see one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Awsome1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
I pray it works

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by olaswim: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Our leaders are clown
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by GolDRoger: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
Funny man
u never pay retired civil servants finish, na self employed Nigerians

this is too funny
someone that have found something doing to help himself/herself
and u wan to be paying dem pension?? What then happens to our umemployed graduates??
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by zoedew: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Good. #keyin
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
toyinjimoh:
Good development, Baba mean well for Nigeria but those cabals around him are d problem
thesame cabals will embezzled the poor people's money and tell them to go to hell
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by iswallker(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
What does the cow rearer know about the system in front of him...
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Optional09: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Those civil servants that are under federal pension programs can’t access their funds even in critical condictions. Only idiots will contribute their money to Nigerian government instead I will join Esusu and buy lands with it
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Rexomania1111(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mystick:
No details. Pension fund that the government will later dip their leprous fingers into.
No individual has the authority to access funds in the RSA account except the contributor. The CPS is a well defined scheme. Please take note and ask if you don't know or better still, check online

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Pavarottii(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
easyfem:
No matter aw bad this man is .... He is far better than Jonathan ..... Implementation and maintainance of the program is important than saying it
Allow our hero enjoy d rest of his life in peace... And u people should enjoy ur country... He has gone and gone for good .... If u think buhari is better... After all he has been ur president for 4 years now... So u should be happy by now and enjoy d paradise he has turned Nigeria to. .
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by sandra50(f): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
This should better not be by force ooo..which pension?the one you people will borrow from soon?you no fit help them create avenue on how to make money Na how to spend am Na him you want teach them as if they don't know how to save their money.
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by HomeOfMe(f): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
abc115:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday launched a micro pension plan for self-employed Nigerians.

The launch took place at the State House Conference Centre, Abuja.

Mr Buhari launched the programme by supervising the registration of a Keke NAPEP operator, Sagir Shawai, a resident of Karu village of the Federal Capital Territory.

The president said the programme was conceived for Nigerians in the informal sector of the country.

He appealed to trade associations, workers unions and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in the informal sector to join hands with the government in enlightening their members on the importance of the scheme.
“This initiative will capture those that are not fully captured in the existing pension scheme.

In the past three years, we have provided loans to farmers and others in the informal sector. The micro pension plan is the next step,” he said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/322832-just-in-buhari-launches-pension-plan-for-self-employed-nigerians.html
Nigerian govt and empty promises are like 5&6. Where is Nigerian Air? This would've been a good thing but I don't trust our leaders.
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Rexomania1111(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
CosmoDroid:
FG cant manage pensions of Civil Servants aka Public Servants but wants to manage retirement funds of private SMEs owners. Put your money in the hands of FG and regret at retirement.

I am not a pessimist but I know a con when I see one.
Pension is not managed by government anymore. That is why the pension reform act of 2004 was enacted. Pension is currently managed by private firms (PFA) which has brought tremendous improvement in the scheme

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by deji17: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Buhari breaking new grounds everyday to help the masses.
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Rexomania1111(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
Awsome1:
I pray it works
It will surely work

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by peteruuu(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
Next level pension planning.
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
Rexomania1111:

Pension is not managed by government anymore. That is why the pension reform act of 2004 was enacted. Pension is currently managed by private firms (PFA) which has brought tremendous improvement in the scheme

Funds are held on the STA that is hosted by CBN, I am sure you are aware of that.
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by datopaper(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
G
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by sonature1: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
EntreSalary:
See them..... If the government no do anything, na wahala but if government decided to do something, Naija people will still complain. Are Nigerians cursed?

Nigerians aren't cursed.

Those who are cynical about the initiative are just surprised that something good can come out of Nigeria.

Nigeria has dashed hundreds of thousands of hopes and aborted millions of dreams

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by sureheaven(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
No details. Pension fund that the government will later dip their leprous fingers into.

Why are you far away from joy and good news.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by owunabastard: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Contribute your hard earned money to your peril, money one big man will just collect to do his business, when due to collect your money, na story go enteram.
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
A smart way to raise interest free capital. FG should drive this home with public awareness and ensure the monies does not disappear like NHIS.
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Jossy4luv1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
k
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Awsome1:
I pray it works
how will it work? The poor self employed guys will have to be remiting their hard earned money , after cabal will embezzled it, then buhari will no where to be found
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by oruma19: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
Fraud. They are not even satisfied with stealing from those in the formal sector alone. Apc is an enemy to the people of Nigeria. Tueh
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by bionixs: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
EntreSalary:
See them..... If the government no do anything, na wahala but if government decided to do something, Naija people will still complain. Are Nigerians cursed?
it is you who never learn that is cursed perhaps. How many times would the government of nigeria scam you before you learn or do you live abroad or are you one of their agents? abeg,people BEWARE! They are here again. their mouth is sweeter than sugar
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by noruwasman(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin just like trade moni abi Or Nigerian air grin grin grin

Until we have a president that does what he says without excuses, FG is another name for MMM

Rather than commend the effort first then criticize constructively. dam you prove your hate and nepotic reasoning again
just take note, till 2023 he remains your President, hence I advice you stop this hate speech

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA / "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye / We Are Investigating Video Of Bandits, Soldiers In Katsina – DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.