Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order (32216 Views)

80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo / Police Arrest 29 Suspected ESN Members In Their Camps, 3 Women Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Nonpartisan1: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
A mob lynched an alleged leader of the proscribed Eastern Security Network (ESN) on Monday while trying to enforce a sit-at-home order alongside his gang members.

Commissioner of Police in Imo, Mr Rabiu Hussaini, confirmed the incident in a press statement signed by the police spokesman, CSP Mike Abattam.

He stated that before police patrol team could arrive at the scene, the ESN member had been lynched, while his gang members fled.

He added that Hussaini had directed that the lynching suspects must be handed over to the police for proper investigation.

In the press statement, Abattam said residents of Umuagbavo Oru Ahiara in Ahiazu Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo came out of their houses and were going about their lawful businesses.

“Suddenly, one Obinwanne Iwu, 34 years, a native of Ahiara in the same local government area who is an escapee of Imo Correctional Centre, Owerri, went to the market with his gang trying to enforce a sit-at-home order of the proscribed IPOB/ESN terror group.

“They were shouting at the top of their voices that `today is Monday and everybody must obey the sit at home order’ ‘’ he said.

He added that the harassment did not go down well with the people who resisted the gang.

He said the angry mob in their numbers held Iwu, tied his hands behind his back while others fled the scene.

In the process, the suspect was mercilessly beaten to death before the police patrol team arrived at the scene.

“Efforts made by the police patrol team to arrest the perpetrators proved abortive as they all fled the scene on sighting the patrol team,’’ Abattam stated.
(NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/imo-mob-lynches-suspected-esn-member-trying-to-enforce-sit-at-home-order/

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Nonpartisan1: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin grin grin

Like I predicted at the onset of this IPOB Talibans Of Igbo Land madness. That very soon, real and sane Igbos would start killing these terrorists. I didn't know it would be this soon.

Like Boko Haram, the Igbos would soon form Civilian JTF against these Talibans and start taking them off the streets.

Next Monday, I expect more violent reactions from the people down East.

Ipob miscreants, your time is up! angry

167 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Nonpartisan1: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by FreeStuffsNG: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmm.
In my opinion, I believe they should have handed him over to the police, I don't think they should lynch anyone abegi. We already have enough violence and what we pray for is peace and prosperity in Nigeria .
May God bless Imo state.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

If you need free book on business ideas and money sources directory , check here https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by ORIENTATION101: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
ESN/ipob in the mud

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Nonpartisan1: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
ESN/ipob in the mud

Igbo civilian JTF on the way grin grin

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
The people are revolting against their oppressorsgrin grin grin

The oppressors of igbo people are other igbo people

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by ozoebuka1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
What kinda news is this? You guys are trying so hard to ridicule ipob but in so doing you are killing the little respect we have for the news agency... SMH.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Nonpartisan1: 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
ozoebuka1:
What kinda news is this? You guys are trying so hard to ridicule ipob but in so doing you are killing the little respect we have for the news agency... SMH.
[/s]

One of their members spotted here. He is in tears. grin

141 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by ORIENTATION101: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Igbo civilian JTF on the way grin grin
the ipob jew beaten to death got his wish.

Biafra or death, jubril el sudani in Aso rock couldnt give him biafra ,igbo civlian JTF gave him the death he craved forcheesy

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by chatinent: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Human government has failed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by meolaniyi(m): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Media is just making themselves look stupid. Vanguard is amongst them. It is not possible to turn the people against ESN and IPOB.

Dead on arrival,

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
grin grin grin

Like I predicted at onset of this IPOB Talibans Of Igbo Land madness. That very soon, real and sane Igbos would start killing these terrorists. I didn't know it would be this soon.

Like Boko Haram, the Igbos would soon form Civilian JTF against these Talibans and start taking them off the streets.

Next Monday, I expect more violent reactions from the people down East.

Ipob miscreants, your time is up! angry

IPOB said it is DSS enforcing the sit at home, and people like notasyouthink said the sit at home has been canceled. so they should be happy that this evil DSS has been killed cheesy

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
ozoebuka1:

I must get the graphic videos and pictures tomorrow trust me grin
I always bring exclusive graphic content about IPOB you wouldn't see anywhere

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by paramakina202: 12:12am On Sep 21, 2021
E don dey set grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:17am On Sep 21, 2021
Fake naija news, no be for Imo state oo..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by skyler11: 12:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Laughable.

Whenever I remember the days of the imaginary TRIPOB and REPOB that were created by Lai Mohammed and DSS to counter IPOB, I ask myself, if this Buhari APC Nigeria Government cannot successfully run an ordinary propaganda to be believable, how can they know to actually rule people and fix the mess they created?

We are not even talking of economy, security or anything. How can a person who cannot tell an ordinary lie to sound believable be left with the finances of 200 million people with unlimited access to our information database?

Very worrying. Buhari Nigeria Government has really let go of trying to fix the economy and security they single-handedly wrecked and focused solely on telling lies against Igbos and still failing at that.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by ablejesus26(m): 1:40am On Sep 21, 2021
They should not let the devil use ipob to bring problems into the land biko kwa oo�.
Why not hand him over to the police.
It's an abomination to shed the Blood of your brother on the Land.
Ipob will not prosper in thier devilish agenda to turn Igboland into what the Ne is suffering from �

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 2:17am On Sep 21, 2021
skyler11:
Laughable.

Whenever I remember the days of the imaginary TRIPOB and REPOB that were created by Lai Mohammed and DSS to counter IPOB, I ask myself, if this Buhari APC Nigeria Government cannot successfully run an ordinary propaganda to be believable, how can they know to actually rule people and fix the mess they created?

We are not even talking of economy, security or anything. How can a person who cannot tell an ordinary lie to sound believable be left with the finances of 200 million people with unlimited access to our information database?

Very worrying.

But are u guys not ashamed of this complaint. U should be happy that this DSS spoiling your names by scattering goods and killing people for sit at home has been killed.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by skyler11: 2:48am On Sep 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

But are u guys not ashamed of this complaint. U should be happy that this DSS spoiling your names by scattering goods and killing people for sit at home has been killed.
Who is "u guys"? Efulefu.

With your anya okporoko you have taken psychophancy and asslicking to a whole new level because Buhari is paying you 30,000 naira per month.

Think about your life.

When all this ends, Hope Uzodimma and his fellow Igbo traitors will likely board a private jet and seek asylum somewhere else comformtably with the money they're currently looting from government house.

How will you cope with all these lies you are telling against Igbos? Do you think they will keep space for you in their private jet? Will you follow Buhari to Katsina (if bandits have not started a full-blown war over there)? Think about your life cos you're on a journey to uselessness.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 2:55am On Sep 21, 2021
skyler11:

Who is "u guys"? Efulefu.

With your anya okporoko you have taken psychophancy and asslicking to a whole new level because Buhari is paying you 30,000 naira per month.

Think about your life.

When all this ends, Hope Uzodimma and his fellow Igbo traitors will likely board a private jet and seek asylum somewhere else comformtably with the money they're currently looting from government house.

How will you cope with all these lies you are telling against Igbos? Do you think they will keep space for you in their private jet? Will you follow Buhari to Katsina (if bandits have not started a full-blown war over there)? Think about your life cos you're on a journey to uselessness.

Oga go sitdon for gutter.

You guys are the most un strategic terrorists group. I know how u guys attack me some even accused me of killing Igbos by sending DSS to enforce the canceled sit at home. Now that this so called DSS has been killed you guys are still complaining.

Mind u I have never posted any thing against Igbos since I joined this forum. And will never. So just gerrarahia with your pity party emotional blackmail

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by SIRRITE: 2:56am On Sep 21, 2021
FAKE NEWS AS USUAL WILL ALWAYS COMES OUT FROM THE MOUTH OF THOSE USELESS IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 2:57am On Sep 21, 2021
SIRRITE:
FAKE NEWS AS USUAL WILL ALWAYS COMES OUT FROM THE MOUTH OF THOSE USELESS IPOB

I taya o. This DSS spoiling their name has been killed. Yet they are still ranting

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by NoFucksToGive: 3:18am On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
OyigboUpdate:

I must get the graphic videos and pictures tomorrow trust me grin
I always bring exclusive graphic content about IPOB you wouldn't see anywhere
[/s]

This chap wishes he owns a forum like nairaland.

Why not open a forum of your own so one day you can get the attention you crave ?

grin

Now back to the topic.. no one cares you guys should carry your region matter to Twitter abeg stop disturbing us here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Yankee101: 3:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Take back your region

This is how terrorism starts

4 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by skyler11: 3:30am On Sep 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga go sitdon for gutter.

You guys are the most un strategic terrorists group. I know how u guys attack me some even accused me of killing Igbos by sending DSS to enforce the canceled sit at home. Now that this so called DSS has been killed you guys are still complaining.

Mind u I have never posted any thing against Igbos since I joined this forum. And will never. So just gerrarahia with your pity party emotional blackmail
You're just an uneducated Turkey deportee who live by government peanut handouts so I wouldn't exchange words with you, rather I feel pity when I see you.

But then answer these questions inside your heart:

Is there any modern house in your father's compound?
What have you achieved since you were employed to write propaganda against your people?

I hope it's not too late to think about your future.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by OyigboUpdate: 3:33am On Sep 21, 2021
skyler11:

You're just an uneducated Turkey deportee who live by government peanut handouts so I wouldn't exchange words with you, rather I feel pity when I see you.

But then answer these questions inside your heart:

Is there any modern house in your father's compound?
What have you achieved since you were employed to write propaganda against your people?

I hope it's not too late to think about your future.

Oga gerrarahia and stop mentioning me. Stop shifting goal post. Stop sounding like your a fool pls

The DSS spoiling your name has been killed what are u still ranting na

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by skyler11: 3:46am On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
OyigboUpdate:

Oga gerrarahia and stop mentioning me. Stop shifting goal post. Stop sounding like your a fool pls

The DSS spoiling your name has been killed what are u still ranting na
[/s]
You and I know that deep inside you're feeling empty and unfulfilled, with no clear path for your future.

You and I also know that nothing concern me with IPOB. Each time anybody says anything that doesn't rhyme with Buhari/Lai Mohammed/APC terrorist Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram party propaganda, you BMC label the person IPOB as if it is a name that makes the person feel bad or cause my point to be invalid. Laughable low-budget reverse psychology and taqiyya propaganda.

Now let me educate you:

Biafra = Old Eastern Nigeria Region
IPOB = Indigenous People/Person of Biafra
Indigenous= Person originally from/born in a place

If you have an Igbo name, you're already an IPOB. Now tell me how this is an insult.

Whatever you call me, na your problem. At least I'm not the one running helter skelter and living from hand to mouth from peanuts gotten from Buhari Media Center for telling lies everyday from morning till night.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by loveth360(f): 4:02am On Sep 21, 2021
Lolz Zoo media and their liesgringrin
See the way zombies up
there are rejoicing over their imaginary Killing of ESN by mob.
To cap it all na enemies of Igbos land dey rejoicing,so i begin dey wonder when this love for Igbos startsgrin
grin

Well Ipob have since suspended the sit at home,and warned that any hoodlums,both government sponsored hoodlums caught in the name of trying to enforce sit at home[stealing]will have his ear caught off.

Which ESN caught four of such hoodlums last two monday,the video is online.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Phiniter(m): 4:07am On Sep 21, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.
In my opinion, I believe they should have handed him over to the police, I don't think they should lynch anyone abegi. We already have enough violence and what we pray for is peace and prosperity in Nigeria .
May God bless Imo state.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by loveth360(f): 4:25am On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:
They should not let the devil use ipob to bring problems into the land biko kwa oo�.
Why not hand him over to the police.
It's an abomination to shed the Blood of your brother on the Land.
Ipob will not prosper in thier devilish agenda to turn Igboland into what the Ne is suffering from �
[/s]Trash.

If news is not lies and there was killing by mob just know that na your kind that are trying to paint Ipob black they killed,i think you know that's why you are advocating for him to be handed of to senior Nigeria hoodlums.

You get luck you were not caught the day you and your gang attack our kids writing Waec exam.

Next time you won't be lucky.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security Personnel Turned Their Guns At Me - Fubara / "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos / PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.