Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery (46590 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery / Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by Realist1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
lexy2014:

I think u need 2 open ur mind first cos maybe u don't no d meaning of d words u are throwing around.

An error is simply a mistake. So far u haven't been able to establish how d ladys ass was a mistake.

Disability means deprivation of ability. That means something not being able to perform its function. What was d function of her ass& how was it unable to perform its function that warranted enhancement?

Disability also means absence of physical, intellectual, or moral power, means or fitness. How did d lady's ass fit into this definition?

How was d ladies ass a disability like "blindness from birth,cerebral palsy,down syndrome,cleft lip/palate and other cogenital disease" that u mentioned earlier?

According 2u:

"For anyone to fall sick is a sign of an error or imperfection because if we are perfect we ought not to ever fall sick.However when we fall sick we run to the hospital or do self medication to get the problem fixed."

So was d lady's ass sick? If it was, what was d sickness?

NB: d lady in question won a page ant in 2013 even with her "disabled" ass

You see why I said you should open your mind ?I made an argument that a God that creates people perfectly shouldn't creat people with disabilities like the ones I mentioned.You have latched on to the disability part and doesn't want to let go.You seem bent on trying to make me say she is disabled so I said yes.Personally I could say she see herself as that .The issue is you have a rigid meaning of these words and are only focused on the primary function of the buttocks what about the other functions which her other fellow women bums do ? Does a big bum not draw admiration from men and even other women? Does it not lead to attraction of males? Does it not lead to self love or self confidence? If it doesn't do all that would you say it's performing all its function? So she can see it as disability. It is a fact or even a scientific fact that men are attracted to bum .Read this

https://www.elitedaily.com/news/world/scientific-reason-men-attracted-big-butts/956269

You said am throwing words about .An error is a mistake can a mistake not mean or look or lead to something not functioning or doing its job properly? Techanically she didn't win a beauty contest as in the most beautiful girl in Nigeria or the world but on something else. Among most ass lovers are African men.A flat ass apart from the primary function does not perform the the other function I mentioned above.
I'm sorry this my last reply on this issue.
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by femi4: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Realist1:

You see why I said you should open your mind ?I made an argument that a God that creates people perfectly shouldn't creat people with disabilities like the ones I mentioned.You have latched on to the disability part and doesn't want to let go.You seem bent on trying to make me say she is disabled so I said yes.Personally I could say she see herself as that .The issue is you have a rigid meaning of these words and are only focused on the primary function of the buttocks what about the other functions which her other fellow women bums do ? Does a big bum not draw admiration from men and even other women? Does it not lead to attraction of males? Does it not lead to self love or self confidence? If it doesn't do all that would you say it's performing all its function? So she can see it as disability. It is a fact or even a scientific fact that men are attracted to bum .Read this

https://www.elitedaily.com/news/world/scientific-reason-men-attracted-big-butts/956269

You said am throwing words about .An error is a mistake can a mistake not mean or look or lead to something not functioning or doing its job properly? Techanically she didn't win a beauty contest as in the most beautiful girl in Nigeria or the world but on something else. Among most ass lovers are African men.A flat ass apart from the primary function does not perform the the other function I mentioned above.
You should be a able to differentiate between the primary functions of our body parts and its artificial function.

You wanting a big ass so that you can get a man's attention or look attractive is artificial.

If she couldn't sit on a chair, we can say that she's disabled and going for surgery would be in good order.

The primary function of the ass is to enable you sit comfortably
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by iretunde(m): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Many people have been into serious medical conditions caused by the level of interest they had in body enhancement. Breast and Buttocks enlargement is the most procedures which has caused a lot of people their lives Many people have died untimely due to the fact that they patronized either fake body enhancement consultants. Many died due to complications from such procedures whereby some have been permanently disabled due to complications which might claims their life.

SIA HERBAL has been so faithful in enhancement of female body. That's why the CEO, Mr. Iretunde Adams has this to say

When it comes to body enhancement women had the most problems because each individual women body are different from each other and this can be modified either through professional medical procedure or by using effective herbal products which are not harmful for the body systems Talking about health problems women had the most serious health cases ranging from cancer to internal infections and more serious problems. But when it comes to beauty enhancement women will always want to look good because of peer intimidations. I have received many calls from different types of women who eagerly seeks breast and buttocks enlargement very fast and one of the question they usually asked me is that "how effective is it?" "within how many days will I start seeing results?" and I do asked them too if their desire body was developed within days So the danger in body enhancement is not the problem but the people who are interested to modify their body look within a shorter period of time which is not possible and very dangerous for them. Some don't even mind the implications thereof but rather seeks for a very fast solution to either enlarged their breast or buttocks

The best way to modify your body without any complications and adverse effects is to go for herbal remedies which are meant for body enhancement such as those SIA HERBAL is producing, you can visit SIA HERBAL website www. siaherbal .co .nf for more information.

Body enhancement are serious business worldwide and also a lot of stories have comes up regarding the implications, many lost part of their bodies, while some have died because they chose to have it their way which they believe it could save them from their current embarrassment but which at the end of the day they lost their lives in the process. If anyone at all is willing to enhance their body either breast enlargement or buttocks enlargement, they should contact us for better understanding of the types of products that can work for them depending on their affordability because failing to do so, might caused such people their lives.

Another problem which women do faced with body enhancement procedures is fake products which can be very disastrous when taken. Severally we've warned people if they didn't purchase from SIA HERBAL, they shouldn't call us for consultation and this is because we are professionals and we know what we are doing.

To know more about our products visit our website www. siaherbal .co .nf

Safe Herbal products are the best for your body. Many people do wonder why we talked about herbal products and it is because herbal are natural plants made by God and we eat them everyday. So, any natural foods taking from the ground can be called herbal because they are leaves and roots. And this works best for human body, medical approach to the body will later in the future gives the body serious adverse complications and this goes to those who have done plastic surgery for breast and buttocks enlargements. Plastic surgery is a serious problem for the body because it will definitely fail later in life but using herbal products may be slower but it is safer and will definitely last longer on the body.

For more information on Breast and Buttock enlargement, Tummy reduction, Weight gain or Loss, Gender Change, Stretchmark removing, and many more visit our website www. siaherbal .co .nf
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by Realist1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
femi4:
You should be a able to differentiate between the primary functions of our body parts and its artificial function.

You wanting a big ass so that you can get a man's attention or look attractive is artificial.

If she couldn't sit on a chair, we can say that she's disabled and going for surgery would be in good order.

I just showed you nature playing its course in that scientific finding you still say it's artificial.Nature programmes us to evolve and behave in certain ways before culture and civilization does. Whether we like it or not there are primary and secondary functions of our body parts and everything around us.You can't say there are only primary functions of everything.

Do you know that human males penis is unsually large in comparison to our size and other primates or animals? Why because during the early men days where man wore little or nothing to cover their penis.The belief is the men with bigger penis was more attractive to the females to mate with and get pregnant than the men with small penis.The offspring that arises from the men with bigger penis hard even a bigger penis than their dad and even more attractive to the females.So over the years the penis of man became unsually big .Even till today women are attracted to a bigger penis than a small one.Would you now say if a penis is doing it's primary function anyman should not want a bigger penis if it's possible because its artificial? Read this

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/04/130408-joysticks-science-evolution-Instruments-health-weird/

The primary function of the leg is to help us move from place to place and hold our upper body.So if a footballer is no longer able to play football even if he can still work shouldn't bother him because he can still walk? He shouldn't worry or be sad because his leg can still do his primary function.

Our hand is for us to be able to handle things and for balance of the body while engaging in some activites like running or you about to fall down.So if a boxer is no longer able to engage in boxing he shouldn't worry because his hand is able to do the primary function?

Well do have a nice day.
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by midnighter(f): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
lexy2014:

What was wrong with her ass that needed correction?

There may not necessarily be anything "wrong" with it, but she wanted to improve it

The same way some women have some fat on their upper arms. Nothing is particularly wrong with it, yet some may still endeavour to remove it
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
midnighter:

There may not necessarily be anything "wrong" with it, but she wanted to improve it

The same way some women have some fat on their upper arms. Nothing is particularly wrong with it, yet some may still endeavour to remove it

Like they say "if its not broken, don't fix it". So if u saying there wasn't nothing wrong with d ass, then what exactly was she "improving"? How in d world do u "improve" an ass? She won a pageant in 2013 with that same unimproved ass.
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by lexy2014: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
femi4:

God bless u.
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Realist1:

It is u who implied that she was disabled not me. If u don't no how to choose ur words, that shouldn't b my problem. U have entangled by ur choice of words& u are trying 2 save face by passing on d blame 4d way u used those words.

Not every woman will have a big bum. And a woman doesn't need 2 have a big bum to love and admire herself. A woman doesn't need to have a big bum to b admired& loved by others. There are men who don't like women with big bum. No one is a waste. If d lady felt she needed a big bum b4 she could love herself, then she had self esteem issues not bum issues. Its important u understand that.

U say she didn't win a beauty contest. Pls what did she win that made her "Face of democracy 2013? What is a pageant or beauty contest? Is it only miss Nigeria & miss world that qualify as beauty contest? Once again, ur choice of words are letting u down. Maybe u have a dictionary that gives u meaning to words that are different from d rest of d world
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by midnighter(f): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
lexy2014:

Like they say "if its not broken, don't fix it". So if u saying there wasn't nothing wrong with d ass, then what exactly was she "improving"? How in d world do u "improve" an ass? She won a pageant in 2013 with that same unimproved ass.

Lol well you are already prejudiced, im sure you get my point

Nobody said it was broken

Ok instead of "improve", a better word would be "enhance"

You may have an object of good quality but there may still be ways to bring out the best in it
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by lexy2014: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Realist1:

I just showed you nature playing its course in that scientific finding you still say it's artificial.Nature programmes us to evolve and behave in certain ways before culture and civilization does. Whether we like it or not there are primary and secondary functions of our body parts and everything around us.You can't say there are only primary functions of everything.

Do you know that human males penis is unsually large in comparison to our size and other primates or animals? Why because during the early men days where man wore little or nothing to cover their penis.The belief is the men with bigger penis was more attractive to the females to mate with and get pregnant than the men with small penis.The offspring that arises from the men with bigger penis hard even a bigger penis than their dad and even more attractive to the females.So over the years the penis of man became unsually big .Even till today women are attracted to a bigger penis than a small one.Would you now say if a penis is doing it's primary function anyman should not want a bigger penis if it's possible because its artificial? Read this

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/04/130408-joysticks-science-evolution-Instruments-health-weird/

The primary function of the leg is to help us move from place to place and hold our upper body.So if a footballer is no longer able to play football even if he can still work shouldn't bother him because he can still walk? He shouldn't worry or be sad because his leg can still do his primary function.

Our hand is for us to be able to handle things and for balance of the body while engaging in some activites like running or you about to fall down.So if a boxer is no longer able to engage in boxing he shouldn't worry because his hand is able to do the primary function?

Well do have a nice day.

From d analogy u gave from ur last two paragraphs, it takes us back 2d question I asked u earlier when u said if someone is sick, they go 2d hospital to get treatment. D whole essence of treatment like d case of d boxer & footballer is to try to return d leg, hand or part of d body to its original state so that it can continue to do 4 that person what it used to do b4.

Going by that, if d lady's ass was sick, what was d sickness? Based on ur analogies, what was d job of this lady's ass b4 d surgery? Was d ass no longer able to do its job like d footballers leg& d boxers hands? Was d surgery 4d her ass going 2 restore d ass back to its original state just like its done 4d footballer & boxer u mentioned?
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by lexy2014: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
midnighter:

Lol well you are already prejudiced, im sure you get my point

Nobody said it was broken

Ok instead of "improve", a better word would be "enhance"

You may have an object of good quality but there may still be ways to bring out the best in it

Y d change of words? Aren't u sure of what u saying? What's d difference between "improved" & "enhanced"?

And I didn't say u said it was broken. I only said "if its not broken, don't fix it". I don't understand what u saying cos u haven't been able establish y d lady attempted to "improve" or "enhance" her ass and according 2u "nothing was wrong with d ass.

If an "object is of good quality", let's say ur Iron, how do u "bring out d best in it"? Have u ever "enhanced" or "improved" ur TV or blender "to bring out d best in it"? If ur How do u bring out d best in ass& 4 what purpose?
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by midnighter(f): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
midnighter:

Im coming

Go come. Safe trip
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by dominique(f): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
She (Precious) looks several shades darker in that photo. Her nickname should be bleached white not snow white
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by OdefaGirl(f): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Omudia11:
Do you know the stupid things people do everyday all for the sake of happiness?

People go climbing very high towers just to take selfies and then some of them die in the process. So you're gonna try and justify that too?

No, I am not gonna justify that coz I can't try doing that. But you know what makes you happy might not make them happy, it's all about choice. No one chooses death as something that will bring them happiness, she didn't choose death but it happened.
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by OdefaGirl(f): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
lexy2014:

How does enhancing butt make a person happy? Did she win her first pageant with enhanced butt or flat butt?

You are not her, she is not you. That's why you won't understand what makes her happy or not. Remember, one man's food is another's poison.
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by lexy2014: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
OdefaGirl:

You are not her, she is not you. That's why you won't understand what makes her happy or not. Remember, one man's food is another's poison.
Am not her and she isn't me. Are u her and is she u? If u aren't her& she isnt u, how do u now no & understand what makes her happy& what doesn't make her happy?
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by OdefaGirl(f): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
lexy2014:

Am not her and she isn't me. Are u her and is she u? If u aren't her& she isnt u, how do u now no & understand what makes her happy& what doesn't make her happy?

I said all that from my understanding of what FFK's wife wrote. Maybe you should check out d story again.
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by lexy2014: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
OdefaGirl:

I said all that from my understanding of what FFK's wife wrote. Maybe you should check out d story again.

Is FFKs wife d lady that did butt enhancing surgery? If she isn't, how did she no what made d lady happy or what didn't make her happy?

Funny enough, u don't even have first hand information on d matter & u are telling me that I don't understand what d lady wanted. maybe u might even b more ignorant than I am regarding d issue.

If u noticed, my initial response to ur post wasn't a comment or assertion. It was a couple of questions which reads thus:

"How does enhancing butt make a person happy? Did she win her first pageant with enhanced butt or flat butt?"

Unfortunately ur response had nothing 2do with what I asked.
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by midnighter(f): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
lexy2014:

Y d change of words? Aren't u sure of what u saying? What's d difference between "improved" & "enhanced"?

And I didn't say u said it was broken. I only said "if its not broken, don't fix it". I don't understand what u saying cos u haven't been able establish y d lady attempted to "improve" or "enhance" her ass and according 2u "nothing was wrong with d ass.

If an "object is of good quality", let's say ur Iron, how do u "bring out d best in it"? Have u ever "enhanced" or "improved" ur TV or blender "to bring out d best in it"? If ur How do u bring out d best in ass& 4 what purpose?

Well you mentioned the pageant in 2013, you have to understand that what trends and sells can change a lot in 5 years. The "big butt" trend started maybe 2 years ago. People need to look a certain way for their image to sell so they can make money

Nothing is "wrong" with it but you may still wish to alter it to suit a certain style. She wasnt satisfied with how it looked so she opted to change it
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by chris31(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
And someone is marrying this kind of woman thinking arkwardly like this
Bird of same feathers must surely defend themselves
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by lexy2014: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
midnighter:

Well you mentioned the pageant in 2013, you have to understand that what trends and sells can change a lot in 5 years. The "big butt" trend started maybe 2 years ago. People need to look a certain way for their image to sell so they can make money

Nothing is "wrong" with it but you may still wish to alter it to suit a certain style. She wasnt satisfied with how it looked so she opted to change it

So if its being "altered 2 suit a certain style", that means it wasn't good enough 4d new style which invariably means something was wrong with it that needed fixing. So whether u choose to call it "alter", "improve" or "enhance", u can't use all this grammar 4 something that u said is of "good quality".

By d way, were did u get ur information that big hips for models starting trending just 2 years ag
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by Omudia11: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
Some people by their actions delebrately choose death over life. They are usually told that there's a high probability of such operations not being successful and hence resulting in adverse circumstances yet proceed ahead with it.

Transgengers cut off body parts all in pursuit of "happiness" they never achieve as they have the same suicide rates as before and guess what, they become sterile forever and there's no corrective surgery for it.

At what point do we draw the line between crass foolishness and supposed "happiness"?
OdefaGirl:

No, I am not gonna justify that coz I can't try doing that. But you know what makes you happy might not make them happy, it's all about choice. No one chooses death as something that will bring them happiness, she didn't choose death but it happened.
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by OdefaGirl(f): 12:09am On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=lexy2014 post=77101309]

Is FFKs wife d lady that did butt enhancing surgery? If she isn't, how did she no what made d lady happy or what didn't make her happy?

Funny enough, u don't even have first hand information on d matter & u are telling me that I don't understand what d lady wanted. maybe u might even b more ignorant than I am regarding d issue.

If u noticed, my initial response to ur post wasn't a comment or assertion. It was a couple of questions which reads thus:

"How does enhancing butt make a person happy? Did she win her first pageant with enhanced butt or flat butt?"

Unfortunately ur response had nothing 2do with what I asked.

I am responding to what FFK's wife wrote; if you will agree to leave quoting me and read that story here again, then you might actually understand where my point was picked from. And to your supposed questions; enhancing her butt could make her happy (if that was her aim) because it's her deliberate choice, just like some chooses; to wear cologne or make uagre smell or look good /sin (rituals, stealing, fornication) to satisfy themselves in as much as it being wrong to so many.
If you will agree with me, plastic surgery is becoming acceptable now than before, so maybe that was why she didn't do it then.
I hope you will rest now coz I didn't go for butt enhancement.
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by midnighter(f): 1:06am On Mar 30, 2019
lexy2014:

So if its being "altered 2 suit a certain style", that means it wasn't good enough 4d new style which invariably means something was wrong with it that needed fixing. So whether u choose to call it "alter", "improve" or "enhance", u can't use all this grammar 4 something that u said is of "good quality".

By d way, were did u get ur information that big hips for models starting trending just 2 years ag

Lol i feel you're being deliberately obtuse. Well if you dont get me by now, no problem

Its from my observation. Obviously trends start off underground and then gain traction before becoming mainstream. So it may have been earlier than that, but the "craze" is more of a recent phenomenon
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by lexy2014: 1:31am On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=OdefaGirl post=77106198][/quote]

If u were responding 2 what FFKs wife wrote, then y did u assume I didn't no what made d lady happy& what didn't make her happy even though u were running on borrowed or 2nd hand information? So am wondering were did u find d authority to tell me that am not her& she's not me? Even if u got ur info from FFKs wife, what makes u think d information is accurate& that it genuinely captures d feelings& aspirations of d lady in question? Can u vouch 4d authenticity of d information upon which u have decided to base ur opinion?

According 2u "enhancing her butt could make her happy (if that was her aim)". I like d caveat, " if it was her aim". I didn't no her aim. FFKs wife didn't no her aim. U didn't no her aim. But u were very categorical& affirmative b4 ur interaction with me that her happiness was tied to butt enhancement. U didn't go 4 butt enhancement & u were trying to b an advocate, a defender& spokesperson that did. An unhappy girl whose happiness was tied to enhancing her ass wins a beauty pageant even without enhancing her ass& later feels she can't move forward in life except d ass is enhanced even though it wasn't responsible 4 her earlier success as a pageant winner. That's a maze
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by lexy2014: 1:38am On Mar 30, 2019
midnighter:

Lol i feel you're being deliberately obtuse. Well if you dont get me by now, no problem

Its from my observation. Obviously trends start off underground and then gain traction before becoming mainstream. So it may have been earlier than that, but the "craze" is more of a recent phenomenon

"It might have been earlier than that but its more of a recent phenomenon". Which one am I supposed to take as to how u arrived at 2years? Are u debunking ur 2years, extending it or u still holding unto it? I don't understand.

D so called hips trend, is this worldwide or local?
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by midnighter(f): 1:45am On Mar 30, 2019
lexy2014:

"It might have been earlier than that but its more of a recent phenomenon". Which one am I supposed to take as to how u arrived at 2years? Are u debunking ur 2years, extending it or u still holding unto it? I don't understand.

D so called hips trend, is this worldwide or local?

You misquoted me. I said the "craze" is more recent. That is, a trend can start some time before it becomes extremely popular and becomes a mainstream "craze"

From my observation just as a bystander the "viral" part of it started around 2 years ago

Locally it has always been the case that prominent hips turn heads, but in mainstream western (global) fashion culture, a slender figure was preferred until quite recently. Which is why people in this mbgn (who are aiming for a westernised beauty ideal) are following a western trend
Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by Gentleziggy(m): 2:00am On Mar 30, 2019
Ffk's wife did not show an iota of wisdom in all she has said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke / Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong / Tekno Floats Cartel Music, Leaves Ubi Franklin's Made Men Music Group (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.