Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Is The US Embassy Exploiting Nigerian Students? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is The US Embassy Exploiting Nigerian Students? (2745 Views)

ASUU Cautions Jamb Against Exploiting Nigerians / Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students / Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The US Embassy Exploiting Nigerian Students? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
rex444:
If you have such funds why don't you apply for schools in South Korea or other countries....USA is crap
I tell you
Canada would have been your best bet sef

1 Like

Re: Is The US Embassy Exploiting Nigerian Students? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
encryptjay:
Jah knows if I have funds or I want to apply for scholarship outside the country, the US won't make my top 10 countries.
I tell you brother
Re: Is The US Embassy Exploiting Nigerian Students? by rex444(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

I tell you
Canada would have been your best bet sef
yea when applying for Canada look for schools not in the main city oo
Re: Is The US Embassy Exploiting Nigerian Students? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
rex444:
yea when applying for Canada look for schools not in the main city oo
Please can you help with reasons why?
Re: Is The US Embassy Exploiting Nigerian Students? by fisher45: 3:18am On Mar 30, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

It would be nice to also know why...
Re: Is The US Embassy Exploiting Nigerian Students? by rex444(m): 4:20am On Mar 30, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

it's easier to get visas there as d areas are not been packed up by a lot of Africans
Re: Is The US Embassy Exploiting Nigerian Students? by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 30, 2019
rex444:
it's easier to get visas there as d areas are not been packed up by a lot of Africans
Okay. Thanks
Re: Is The US Embassy Exploiting Nigerian Students? by rex444(m): 6:10am On Mar 30, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

Okay. Thanks
welcome
Re: Is The US Embassy Exploiting Nigerian Students? by charlicool: 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bro see if I should prepare my mind for anything then that means I don’t have faith. It will work out Good believe me when I say so,
fisher45:

Amen. So shall it be. Hope for the best but prepare your mind for anything. They are so unpredictable
Re: Is The US Embassy Exploiting Nigerian Students? by fisher45: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
charlicool:
Bro see if I should prepare my mind for anything then that means I don’t have faith. It will work out Good believe me when I say so,

Not to discourage you bro but this practically a case of 'God for all man, all man for himself'.

Three men in Cleric attires had their interviews before mine. The indifference in their faces, walking �� out with pink letters suggested they understood it's not a surrealistic affair.

Your faith however should work for you. Testimonies are very welcome...
Re: Is The US Embassy Exploiting Nigerian Students? by abnoble: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
Good day my canadian family, please i need advise from everyone, i want to apply to schools in canada through school, but am using an agent because i dont really know how it been done, but the agent is telling me that i will have to pay tuition fee and make some other payment like that. But my question now is this after paying the fees like he said and apply for my visa, will the embassy be able to confirm if i really made those payment and also verify if my admission is real because i no that US Embassy does not....so i dont want somebody to come and wack my papa money ooooo...i need advise oo...hoping to hear from everyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maybe You Knew This UNN Lecturer?... / Abu Zaria Admission List Is Out / Can A 3rd Class Graduate Do An Mba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.