Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) (58542 Views)

Erling Haaland's Agent, Mino Raiola & Father Arrive In Barcelona For Talks / Suarez Officially Leaves Barcelona For Laliga Rivals / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by toprealman: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bewiseedet:
So ororo dey hold 50naira nylon bag
my guy talk say that "nylon" bag will buy everything in your house.....na true?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=toprealman post=77073245]my guy talk say that "nylon" bag will buy everything in your house.....na true?[/quote n. Na lie
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
toprealman:
my guy talk say that "nylon" bag will buy everything in your house.....na true?

Na diamond them use draw the Nike logo ba?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by pagorino(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
likes for Ronaldo shares for messi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
pagorino:
likes for Ronaldo shares for messi

Wrong time tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ronaldo is very smart. Hin no wan marry the girl. It shows he doesn't trust her for now so dat he won't lose if trust and cheating issues comes up. I
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by Maxi3k(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
ororo is ×3 better than the imp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by flowx(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
majamajic:

not about the money it's about holding the bag by himself.
he went there for Nike meeting, and he's an ambassador for Nike. As you can see the mark on the nylon. Even if it is one naira nylon bag, the Nike sign is the most important.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
Iamicekid:
This one that the girl is no more using her ring, be like se Ronaldo don dey get cold feet ooo... if Na me sef I go get cold feet make dem come marry finish make she con later say she wan divorce cause of a little misunderstanding and den go con split money wey baba don dey hustle for since

You'll sign prenup na.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by toprealman: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
Tundexxy:

Na diamond them use draw the Nike logo ba?
The guy Sabi talk shii.....I go ask am your question. I de come
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by barcelona007(f): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
GolDRoger:
Simply the G.O.A.T

if u no agree goan jump inside lagoon cheesy cheesy
i will also advice u to hug transformer if u ont blv messi is d best n g.o.a.t idiot
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
sevo:
But GOAT....this your trouser no be for here ooo.. Which life nah!! My guy, y u wear your babe trousers?

I thought I was the only one not impressed with the trousers cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by originalme1: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
mysportdab:
Cristiano Ronaldo on Thursday morning arrived in Barcelona for a meeting with Nike despite being scheduled for a medical checkup.

MySportDab reports Ronaldo was expectedto return to italy for medical tests followinghis stint on international duty with Portugal.

The 34-year-old limped off during his nation's draw with Serbia on Monday andit was later confirmed he had suffered hamstring strain.

The Serie A leaders announced the newson Wednesday, but insisted they expected him to be fit for their Champions League quarter-final clash with Ajax.

Watch Video Below...

See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/03/cristiano-ronaldo-and-girlfriend-arrive.html

As ororo don enter Barcelona, Messi is no more the best player in spain.�
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
the one true G.O.A.T any other is an imposter.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by chingle5(m): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2019
Messi still the GOAT ................................
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by chingle5(m): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2019
Messi still the GOAT ................................IF you Know you KNOW!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by Olabantu(m): 2:04am On Mar 29, 2019
Abeg can't we just appreciate this 2 living legends and not always bring up this is better than that talk, there can't be another Ronaldo or messi, at least in a long time. You can like one than the other but that doesn't necessarily means your favorite is the best, they are both unique is different ways. i'm a Ronaldo fan anyday, anytime but i got a lot of respect for Messi...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by millionboi2: 7:06am On Mar 29, 2019
sevo:
But GOAT....this your trouser no be for here ooo.. Which life nah!! My guy, y u wear your babe trousers?
I tire oo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by Sundaypaul12345: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2019
quincyshakur:
ORORO himslf d Greatest Of All Time smiley smiley
Like for Ronaldo
Share for Messi
Na so atiku take lose election
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by Ozkar: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2019
originalme1:
As ororo don enter Barcelona, Messi is no more the best player in spain.�
lol, jokes. He had 9 years of first team football to be the best player in Spain, but 8 out of 9 gears, he wasn't even good enough. 7 out of the 8 was because of Messi.

As far as Spain is concerned, CR7 and Griezmann dey the same level dey drag, with their once-in-9-years achievement. Messi no be their mate.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by Ozkar: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Ronaldo is very smart. Hin no wan marry the girl. It shows he doesn't trust her for now so dat he won't lose if trust and cheating issues comes up. I
na by force to marry? He doesn't want to and she's fine with it. It's not illegal. Face your hustle and leave Ronaldo to enjoy the fruit of his.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by pazienza(m): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2019
Ozkar:
lol, jokes. He had 9 years of first team football to be the best player in Spain, but 8 out of 9 gears, he wasn't even good enough. 7 out of the 8 was because of Messi.

As far as Spain is concerned, CR7 and Griezmann dey the same level dey drag, with their once-in-9-years achievement. Messi no be their mate.

Messi nah local champion nah.

CR7 operates at a higher level, UEFA Champions League level.
Performance in UCL will always be ranked higher than local league performances. Levels dey.
cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2019
ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2019
Ozkar:

compare him goal ratio for Spain with messi..don't reply.. just sit down In one corner and think
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by Ozkar: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
pazienza:

Messi nah local champion nah.

CR7 operates at a higher level, UEFA Champions League level.
Performance in UCL will always be ranked higher than local league performances. Levels dey.
cool
nonsense. Every year he plays in at least 3 competitions, and you guys pretend he only plays in the UCL knockout because he's usually anonymous in the others. This season he's already gotten his new team knocked out of their domestic cup.

The UCL is a maximum of 13 matches from first league game to the final. The knockout to final has just 7 games.

If a team plays just 13 good games in their local league, they can't win it! That's why Ronaldo hardly won La Liga titles.

So yes, the UCL is more prestigious but it takes consistent brilliance to win your league after 38 games. Ronaldo lacks the consistency to be on the same level as Messi.

Messi isn't a 5-good-games-in-a-full-season kind of player. That's why if you choose to focus on trophies, you'd be embarrassed to know that Messi has far more total trophies than Ronaldo despite starting football 2 years later.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by Ozkar: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
DONADAMS:
compare him goal ratio for Spain with messi..don't reply.. just sit down In one corner and think
lol. Ronaldo joined Madrid at his peak. Messi didn't even play regular first team football for years after he started out at Barcelona. He only peaked in 2009.

Hope you know that Messi has a better career goal ratio. Also he has more goals + assists despite playing almost 150 games less.

It might also interest you to learn that in the period that Ronaldo played in Spain Messi scored more goals than him. That's despite the fact that Ronaldo dropped every other aspect of his game to focus on scoring goals while Messi combined playmaking with goal scoring.

Abeg when it comes to sheer quality, they aren't mates. Not even close.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by bluemansion: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by pazienza(m): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ozkar:
nonsense. Every year he plays in at least 3 competitions, and you guys pretend he only plays in the UCL knockout because he's usually anonymous in the others. This season he's already gotten his new team knocked out of their domestic cup.

The UCL is a maximum of 13 matches from first league game to the final. The knockout to final has just 7 games.

If a team plays just 13 good games in their local league, they can't win it! That's why Ronaldo hardly won La Liga titles.

So yes, the UCL is more prestigious but it takes consistent brilliance to win your league after 38 games. Ronaldo lacks the consistency to be on the same level as Messi.

Messi isn't a 5-good-games-in-a-full-season kind of player. That's why if you choose to focus on trophies, you'd be embarrassed to know that Messi has far more total trophies than Ronaldo despite starting football 2 years later.

Anybody can win local league. Leicester won EPL, Athletico won la liga, Montepellier won Ligue one.
But not anyone can win UCL. UCL will always be ranked higher than local league for obvious reasons.

Messi simply isn't good enough at top top level. The last time Barca won UCL, it was on the back of Neymar and Suarez sublime effort. Since then, Barca exits UCL steadily at the quarterfinal level. To dominate UCL, you need to perform consistently against Star studded and tenacious teams teams. This is where we separate the men from the boys, this is where CR7 thrives while Messi withers off like a dead flower, only to start forming JAGABAN at home against Girona, Betis and other farmers la liga has to offer.
It takes consistent brilliance to bring your A game against top class opponents in UCL consistently like CR7 had done for years now. Anybody can play local champion,, like United use to do in EPL those days, or Juventus, PSG and Bayern currently do in their respective home leagues. But to bring such dominance to Europe, is stuff only CR7 can do consistently. This is why he remains the best.

You can claim that Ronaldo Lima never quite shined in UCL and was still adjudged the best of his era. True, but this is easily forgiven because he performed consistently at another elitist competition called the World Cup. Messi being a local Barca champion can't and haven't done such.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ozkar:
lol. Ronaldo joined Madrid at his peak. Messi didn't even play regular first team football for years after he started out at Barcelona. He only peaked in 2009.

Hope you know that Messi has a better career goal ratio. Also he has more goals + assists despite playing almost 150 games less.

It might also interest you to learn that in the period that Ronaldo played in Spain Messi scored more goals than him. That's despite the fact that Ronaldo dropped every other aspect of his game to focus on scoring goals while Messi combined playmaking with goal scoring.

Abeg when it comes to sheer quality, they aren't mates. Not even close.
lol..if I am to go by your analogy of messi not being in peak till 2009( which is not true), then ronaldo playing 150 games more shouldn't be considered cos ronaldo wasn't a starter when he joined man utd and wasn't at his peak when in lisbon.

and about messi not being a starter or in his peak till 2009, how come he was I think 3rd or 2nd best world player in 2007, 2nd in 2008 and best in 2009?..well that's by the way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab / Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' / 17000 Seater Eket Stadium Construction Reaches Roofing & Cladding Level (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.