Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab (58564 Views)

“Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr / Breaking News! Nigeria Wins Gold And Silver In The Olympics! / Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Blackberrybabes: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Sprinter Kariman Abuljadayel became the first Saudi Arabian woman to compete in the 100m sprint at the Olympics today. She is one of four females from the country to be taking part in the Rio games.

Despite her full body kit,he 22-year-old still managed to flash some mid-riff as she finished seventh in her first-round heat. Though she did not qualify for the finals,she garnered praise around the world.

Abuljadayel follows in the footsteps of Sarah Attar, the first female track athlete to compete for Saudi Arabia in the Olympics in 2012, and the first to compete in a hijab...

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/saudi-arabias-female-sprinter-competes.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGYpcohsesw

7 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Smellymouth: 7:21am On Aug 13, 2016
Alhamdulillah!!! cool

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by paschal47(m): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2016
7th that's good enough for deportation.

don't mind me sis I'm just joking. see them coming for my head. #dodging it like tom and jerry

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Lovetinz(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2016
I am a non-religious person.
But my respect definitely goes to her.

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Blackberrybabes: 7:29am On Aug 13, 2016
this one na extra load.

more pictures on www.blackberrybabes.com

8 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by falcon01: 7:29am On Aug 13, 2016
nice

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by lovat(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2016
W undecidedhat's the essence of wearing all those nonsense and you can't qualify undecided

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2016
Even with the hijab she looks pretty, unlike some girls over here, who look like angry

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Afrok(m): 7:39am On Aug 13, 2016
It's none of my business... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2016
lovat:
W undecidedhat's the essence of wearing all those nonsense and you can't qualify undecided

Saudi Arabia and their arab brothers are bunch of lazy mofos in sports
What's the essence of exposing everything and you still can't qualify.

Choice! It's called choice..

282 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by rattlesnake(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2016
Bondage

8 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by lovat(m): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Show me the sport those Arab **** have comparative advantage and i will take a seat...

9 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Smellymouth: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2016
lovat:
Show me the sport those Arab mofos have comparill take a seat...

In every country/race/nationality you get people who are good at sport/ bad at sport, pretty/ugly, intelligent/dumb, annoying/boring etc.

Generalising a huge populace isnt very fair..I am sure there are arabs who are good at sports.

Nota Bene==> I am a muslim, pls stop using derogatory words on muslims.. It's not cool..

Thanks man..

lovat:
[b]I didn't mention Muslims
undecided There are Christians in the arab world but I'm saying what sport are the arab mofos good at? I call them mofos because the arabs hate my black skin than the whites

You didnt mention Muslims? How funny..The lady is what? A Christian? Humor me more bro..

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by mu2sa2: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2016
Forget the name but this is a decent outfit.She has made a powerful statement - women dont need to expose their bodies in public outings.

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by sisisioge: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2016
She looks pretty wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by CaptEColeJnr: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2016
When will these people have sense? undecided
How do you expect to gain acceleration and run at full speed with those burden of load on her body!

Plain stupidity if you ask me

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by damton(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2016
MeanChris:
Hmmm... They should make sure she's not wearing a vest oo..
I know you understand what I mean

Yes ofcourse.

so she won't hide a condom in there.

But seriously, she deserves a standing ovation for her confidence and pride in having no inhibition to express her religious inclination

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by shamecurls(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2016
[size=58pt]ما شاء الله[/size]

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by kenbee(f): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2016
Everything and Every time about Islam mustn't be tagged bad. I support "peaceful religious promotion".

Christians need to step-up their game on dress code too!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by MeanChris(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2016
Hmmm... They should make sure she's not wearing a vest oo.. before them act RIO HAS FALLEN 2016

13 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by lovat(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

In every country/race/nationality you get people who are good at sport/ bad at sport, pretty/ugly, intelligent/dumb, annoying/boring etc.

Generalising a huge populace isnt very fair..I am sure there are arabs who are good at sports.

Nota Bene==> I am a muslim, pls stop using derogatory words on muslims.. It's not cool..

Thanks man..
I didn't mention Muslims undecided There are Christians in the arab world but I'm saying what sport are the arab mofos good at? I call them mofos because the arabs hate my black skin than the whites

20 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Hermanie(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2016
Make
Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Thayay(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2016
She try sha.... But i still see small part of her waist... Is that not sinful for her, and me too for seeing such?

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Hermanie(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2016
lovat:
I didn't mention Muslims undecided There are Christians in the arab world but I'm saying what sport are the arab mofos good at? I call them mofos because the arabs hate my black skin than the whites

Is this your argument necessary

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Femich18(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
When will these people have sense? undecided
How do you expect to gain acceleration and run at full speed with those burden of load on her body!

Plain stupidity if you ask me
We are all entitled to our opinion and let's try to respect each others'. To her it isn't stupidity as you term it and she was the one in the competition.. Xo y the fuss from you

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Aminat508(f): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2016
lovat:

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Tyocsyn: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2016
It is obvious that is she were not overloaded with wears she would have qualified. well, try harder next time

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by UNAPAPA101(m): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2016
MeanChris:
Hmmm... They should make sure she's not wearing a vest oo.. before them act RIO HAS FALLEN 2016

lwkmd
Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by dfav: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2016
I think this Muslim people should jst go and form their own Olympic b4 they spoil our secular Olympic games.

We haven't heard anything like this in the overall 2000yrs of the games

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

17000 Seater Eket Stadium Construction Reaches Roofing & Cladding Level (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List / Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.