Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' (33665 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / My Wife Had An Affair!! / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
sonnie10:

Do you know anything about the xx and xy chromosomes. It’s not about nagging
and thats what iyam talking about.the human male has both the X and Y chromosome while the human female has the X and X Chromosome.Now during sex if the man gives hizz X chromosome to the woman and d woman adds her own X it becomes XX and results to a female child but if the man keeps on giving his Y chromosome to the woman"s own X it will be XY and it results to a male.so this is why you see ppl like davido keep spilling female babies all over the place.its just simple biology but then cos in africa many ppl are ignorant they keep blaming the wife for not being able to produce a male child.

2 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by ChiefSweetus: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by projet: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
I don't know if you many of your guys weren't thought biology in school,only a few here have made little sense. for a child to be formed, there is union of chromosomes from the man and woman,the supplies the xy chromosomes while the woman supplies the xx chromosomes,when the man's y chromosomes is able to get faster to the female egg than the female x chromosome a male child is formed,which is the zygote at that stage.
I didn't explain it good enough but you read it up to refresh your memory. and please tell your uncles and fathers to stop harassing their women about male child,I thought we have gone pass this stuff.
the husband is an ass he saw the woman easily conceived a male from another partner he could not deduced its his fault at its from a layman angle. and besides that baby looks like him.
he is calling God up and down and calling a baby boy bastard he is very uneducated and unchristian like.

2 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Still not an excuse... undecided undecided undecided
still not an excuse but i have seen how the obsession for a male child has destroyed some families

1 Like

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by sonnie10: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
lefulefu:
and thats what iyam talking about.the human male has both the X and Y chromosome while the human female has the X and X Chromosome.Now during sex if the man gives hizz X chromosome to the woman and d woman adds her own X it becomes XX and results to a male child but if the man keeps on giving his Y chromosome to the woman"s own X it will be XY and it results to a female.so this is why you see ppl like davido keep spilling female babies all over the place.its just simple biology but then cos in africa many ppl are ignorant they keep blaming the wife for not being able to produce a male child.
it actually xy for male and XX female offspring
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by opoloba: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
guy women can cheat...

In another news, to play Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by ChiefSweetus: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
kenzysmith:
Anytime u contemplate on commiting sucide, just go and meet cossy orijakor, pay her to sleep with her raw i give u just 2wks ur wish to the great beyound will be granted. Tank me later
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
midnighter:

Lol but ive heard of people doing such. Where the man has no male heir or the marriage has been childless for long

Im sure i wouldnt like it but then, this is one of those situations where you cant tell what you would do unless it happens

Yeah its a risk. People do take cheating spouses back though

The issue is complicated by the fact that its the lady who cheated. The consequences are more severe ie. this man ranting in public not minding the innocent child, and everybody supporting him.

If the tables were turned this wouldnt even be threadworthy
You gave the Answer i was seeking for by Asserting that " you are sure you wouldn't accept it" I am glad. grin

It is not the same as taking a cheating wife back.. i would Accept a cheating wife back but a child that's not mine? from my wife's Infidelity? I don't think so.

Either way it is Wrong.
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by midnighter(f): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
gypsey:
You gave the Answer i was seeking for by Asserting that " you are sure you wouldn't accept it" I am glad. grin

It is not the same as taking a cheating wife back.. i would Accept a cheating wife back but a child that's not mine? from my wife's Infidelity? I don't think so.

Either way it is Wrong.

Ok, but if you were desperate for a male child, and a girl from a fling after you said your vows showed up with your son, you would send her away and keep trying with your wife

Well maybe not "you" in particular but i feel a lot of guys wouldnt do that
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by MarianaTrench: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mr man stop washing your dirty linen in public

2 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Xaos:

No Bro. That's not an excuse to cheat. Come on na —

For all we know, it could be the wife's obsession that made her spread her legs and open the gates of valhala to another man...

Let's condemn the cheat. Not the other way round... undecided

agreed cheating is bad but then certain tough issues go make us do desperate things.now imagine a situation the man don give im wife ultimatum say produce a male child or i marry a second wife... she go do something wich on a normal day she for no put hand.
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by eyinjuege: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
the man sounds demented. when people start spewing too much religious utterances, they usually have underlying mental health issues.
until there's a confirned dna test about the paternity of that child, he remains the father. How can you deny a child, despite having sex with the mother without confirming with a DNA test? This is 2019 pls.

5 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by jrusky(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
What is this one talking about? I don't take man like this serious because after they have frustrated their wife to stupor for not having a male child and their wife seek a foolish way to please them will later come out to push their wife away calling her all kind of names.

Bro you wanted a male child and she gave you one it's either you enjoy it or reject it at your closet not here pls.

1 Like

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by hAlexandro(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
tolanibae:

How can you justify cheating, betrayal and bringing another man’s child into her matrimonial home?
you get sense jare

1 Like

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Softness147: 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Soulmender:
Maybe your desperation for a male child pushed her to the extreme.

I know u can do worst. u can even sleep with monkey
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
After you must have pushed your wife to breaking point (cheat) now you are kicking her out.

That's how one demon (guy) pressured and pressured his wife... 7 girls and counting yet this !diot still impregnanted the wife and she died during childbirth for the 8th girl.

Some men are just demons.

That's why I advise women to have their own business/money no matter how little. You get some respect from your spouse if you ain't entirely dependent on him.

Tell me how a career woman will fall prey to such demon to pressure her into giving birth like a stray dog?

Now she is dead and all her girls are at the mercy of step mom or relatives that don't have their interests at heart.

3 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
He caused it. Too much pressure on the wife to produce a man child because she is delivering girls can make a woman go berserk and do the unpredictable.
I have a neighbour who was producing girls like chickens all in a bid to produce a man child for the husband, even though they live from hand to mouth. They finally had one.

Maybe that ONE was imported by the wifey grin grin grin
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by bukatyne(f): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
Why does it sound like the husband was a major contributor?

I am not justifying the wife cheating and bring another man's child home but foe the man to emphasize on the sex speaks volumes.

If the above, I am just wondering how the wife knew the copulation that would birth a male child.
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Xisnin(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
bukatyne:
Why does it sound like the husband was a major contributor?

I am not justifying the wife cheating and bring another man's child home but foe the man to emphasize on the sex speaks volumes.

If the above, I am just wondering how the wife knew the copulation that would birth a male child.

She didn't know, she just tried and it worked.

1 Like

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Zanxx(f): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
EmekaBlue:
i pity d innocent lil boy embarassed

Me too, poor little boy. He had no hand in all this. Just the thought of that boy strectching out his arms to him and calling him daddy but gets ignored completely is making me cry.

2 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by stuffs4me(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
lefulefu:
a child weda male or female is still a child. if woman keeps on bearing female children then the problem lies with d man not the woman.it was probably ur nagging for a male child that pushed her to go outside.

You must be a basterred for you to reason like that. Where did he say he didn't like his children who are girls.

1 Like

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by TempleHouse: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Woman are Eve !
Eve are Woman !
Except Good Mother !
This woman is an Harlot
Jezebel is better than her !
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
sonnie10:
it actually xy for male and XX female offspring
yes its xy for male and xx for female offspring but in nigeria when a woman gives birth to a girl we start blaming the woman and making it look like her faultcheesy. The man go sti waka outside dey spill female babies all over d area in his quest to get a male son and wen d pickin don too much he wil start blaming buhari.
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by stuffs4me(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
anonymous1759:
.. Keep your family Palava to yourself. I wonder if people still have a diary? What are you expecting from the public, Sympathy or praise? You're a very weak man. First of all for not counting your female child as children and you claim to serve the most high. If you value your female children you wouldn't be desperate for a male child. Secondly for not taking action on your wife rather than seeking public opinion. Thirdly you disgraced yourself Big time for calling out your wife in a public forum. You're disgrace to your family and children. Real Men solve their issues on low key. Your wife needs to take your position as the man since you can't Hold your Family. angry

You are demented human being. Where did he say he does not love his female children. That you born a basterred does not mean he should accept a basteered child and an unfaithful wife.

1 Like

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
stuffs4me:

You must be a basterred for you to reason like that. Where did he say he didn't like his children who are girls.
what will push a woman to go outside to get a male child. Think! With ur coconut head! its a known fact in africa and nigeria that female children are treated as second class to the male child. I lie? And i never said he hated his female children.
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
jrusky:
What is this one talking about? I don't take man like this serious because after they have frustrated their wife to stupor for not having a male child and their wife seek a foolish way to please them will later come out to push their wife away calling her all kind of names.

Bro you wanted a male child and she gave you one it's either you enjoy it or reject it at your closet not here pls.
exactly. Na the quest to get a male child dey mostly dey cause all these wahala.agreed that cheating is bad but a situation will reach if d man and man's are harrasing the wife for not being able to produce a male child she will have no option than to be misled by one of her friend either to seek d help of a prophet or to meet another man. Den d marriage go scatter.
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by TempleHouse: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
stuffs4me:

You are demented human being. Where did he say he does not love his female children. That you born a basterred does not mean he should accept a basteered child and an unfaithful wife.
I totally agree with you
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by stuffs4me(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
lefulefu:
what will push a woman to go outside to get a male child. Think! With ur coconut head! its a known fact in africa and nigeria that female children are treated as second class to the male child. I lie? And i never said he hated his female children.

Just because your basterred father treated your sisters like lepers does not mean everyone does.

1 Like

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by anonymous1759(m): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
stuffs4me:

Go and Sleep if you don't know what say.

1 Like

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
stuffs4me:

Just because your basterred father treated your sisters like lepers does not mean everyone does.
u sound like u came from a dysfunctional family.i understand.
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
Yeye man. A real sissy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? / Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.