Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' (33664 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / My Wife Had An Affair!! / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Lumig: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
It is the joy of every man to see his lookalike but for a woman to bring a bastard home to her husband is pure... Infact I am speechless...

1 Like

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Teeboi56: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nigerian girls and promiscuous are like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by yuanexchanger: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
good God
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Goddyj(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
A cheat is always going to be a cheat. Talking from experience tongue undecided
Cheated on her 12 times and she caught me 12 times embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
Does anyone else find it Difficult to Comprehend what the said man was trying to Articulate? Or is it just me?

From my understanding it Appears his wife and her boifriend tried to kill him?

Anyway, He should Just shoot his wife for cheating and her boyfriend. simple! problems solved grin

3 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by midnighter(f): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hmm but no need to open it all up outside. Now, even if he decides to reconcile with her, everyone will know their story

This is how someone i know publicly shamed and dumped her fiance on Twitter for cheating, only to go ahead and marry him some months later. Its actually more embarrassing for the person posting

She probably had the baby to stop in-laws from murmuring

Some men (and families) would still take the child though, and just keep it a secret. And what about infertile men

By the way does it mean that after the amount of years he hasnt bonded with his only son at all

2 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by EmekaBlue(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
i pity d innocent lil boy embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by toprealman: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
Man indeed!

1 Like

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
quincyshakur:
Y u go marry woman wey don get pekin for anoda man...Abi tokunbo dey ruin for ur family bloodline sad sad sad sad
Olodo
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by andyanders: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Facially, the boy looks like the man unless he has done a DNA to have found out the owner. Some married Women are dang;;;;;;;;;s
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by ofuonyebi: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
don't blame the woman...blame the ungrateful he- ne

God gave u 2 beautiful girls but you are not happy...fool!

have u not seen women who became prudent or minister or world leaders?

you wanted a boy child at all cost and the devil helped you to get one

8 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
midnighter:
Hmm but no need to open it all up outside. Now, even if he decides to reconcile with her, everyone will know their story

This is how someone i know publicly shamed and dumped her fiancee on Twitter for cheating, only to go ahead and marry him some months later. Its actually more embarrassing for the person posting

She probably had the baby to stop in-laws from murmuring

Some men (and families) would still take the child though, and just keep it a secret. And what about infertile men
Are you for real? Take the child and keep it secret? Would you Accept the same treatment? what if she cheats Again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Ugosample(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
lefulefu:
a child weda male or female is still a child.if woman keeps on bearing female children then the problem lies with d man not the woman.it was probably ur nagging for a male child that pushed her to go outside.

you have a point
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
who da hell wants a secondhand bastardous Child? I would rather drink monkey Urine.

1 Like

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by GavelSlam: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
This one head no correct.

Brainwashed fool.

Besides, the gender of the child rests with the father dumbass

4 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by cococandy(f): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
“Couldn’t give you a male child?”

There seems to lie the root of the matter.

Always know it’s the man who’s responsible for the gender of the children. Those men whose wives couldn’t ‘give’ them male children but they go outside and get the male children from other women can’t know for sure the children belongs to them unless the resemblance is uncanny.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by midnighter(f): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
gypsey:
Are you for real? Take the child and keep it secret? Would you Accept the same treatment? what if she cheats Again?

Lol but ive heard of people doing such. Where the man has no male heir or the marriage has been childless for long

Im sure i wouldnt like it but then, this is one of those situations where you cant tell what you would do unless it happens

Yeah its a risk. People do take cheating spouses back though

The issue is complicated by the fact that its the lady who cheated. The consequences are more severe ie. this man ranting in public not minding the innocent child, and everybody supporting him.

If the tables were turned this wouldnt even be threadworthy
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by sonnie10: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
lefulefu:
a child weda male or female is still a child.if woman keeps on bearing female children then the problem lies with d man not the woman.it was probably ur nagging for a male child that pushed her to go outside.
Do you know anything about the xx and xy chromosomes. It’s not about nagging

1 Like

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Ubdavis(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
As educated as you seems to be, don't I knw that a man is the determinant of the sex of a child Misplaced priority..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by magicminister: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
tolanibae:

How can you justify cheating, betrayal and bringing another man’s child into her matrimonial home?

It could be invitro fertilization or what we call “lab baby”.
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Then throw the woman and the bastard son outside.

But women get mind sha. You carry toto go fvck another prick come allow the prick release inside. Nawa, that's why I dey fear to marry wife. Better to just call them and fvck whenever I'm hor.ny.
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Viking007(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
tolanibae:

How can you justify cheating, betrayal and bringing another man’s child into her matrimonial home?
Not defending the wife's act, but the husband is an idíót for saying the wife couldn't "give him a male child".

7 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Raalsalghul: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
lefulefu:
Still not an excuse... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
The devil is really attacking marriages
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Pidginwhisper: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Wemen and cheating this days ehh, but her not having a male child was ur fault though. Sorry bro
So they now sell manual on "How to have a male child"?

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by TimiRume(f): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
Pavore9:

As per yesterday's thread, you know well! cheesy
grin I tell you, i just finished seeing the thread, a very silly thread!
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by boxypane(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
This man should handle his family issues internally... Baba!

3 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by jajernwa22: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
Amagite2:
A Nigerian man, Bob-manuel Don-christian, has taken to Facebook to rain curses after his wife brought another man’s child to his house.

According to him, after 9 years of them not having a male son, his wife got pregnant for another man, and brought the child, a boy to his house.

He shared a photo of himself, his wife, two daughters and the boy. He wrote;

"For all of you who think for some time now that I have gone berserk, i would like to bring to your knowledge that I have for 12 long years been responsible and a good husband and also a good father. Today I would love to go public by making it known to all who think am crazy, to know that for 9 years my estranged wife could not give me a man child, until she had to hire a priest of baal to sow a seed of wickedness in her which she tried to implant in my dynasty. However, today even the Almighty who knows my heart brought this wickedness to my knowledge and for this I thought it is the right time to set the records straight. If there be reasonable people with a wholesome fear of God, somebody should tell this wicked desperate harlot of a woman to take the child to his father.
A bastard can never have a place in my bloodline.
No wickedness done against the chosen of God will go unpunished.
I have decreed and it shall stand.
The evil conspirators will never know peace as long as they walk. I have made a covenant with the earth that every one who are part of this treachery and dishonor done against my happiness will go mad.
If I be a chosen of Yahweh, before the fall of September this things shall begin to happen.
If I have served the Almighty with trembling fear and with reverence no man will go free of my decrees.
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/nigerian-man-calls-out-his-wife-for-bringing-another-mans-child-to-his-house.html

please I need to be clarify.
does it mean that the man is not aware of her wife pregnancy before she born the male child? or he believed that he can't bear male child and saw this one as surprise?
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by boxypane(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
This man should handle his family issues internally... Haba

2 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by CHoccolaTE: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
Serves him right.

Nigerian men are heartless animals. If the man had brought another woman's child into the house idiots on this forum will still praise him and tell the wife to suck it up and forgive him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Jloveme(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
Amagite2:
A Nigerian man, Bob-manuel Don-christian, has taken to Facebook to rain curses after his wife brought another man’s child to his house.

According to him, after 9 years of them not having a male son, his wife got pregnant for another man, and brought the child, a boy to his house.

He shared a photo of himself, his wife, two daughters and the boy. He wrote;

"For all of you who think for some time now that I have gone berserk, i would like to bring to your knowledge that I have for 12 long years been responsible and a good husband and also a good father. Today I would love to go public by making it known to all who think am crazy, to know that for 9 years my estranged wife could not give me a man child, until she had to hire a priest of baal to sow a seed of wickedness in her which she tried to implant in my dynasty. However, today even the Almighty who knows my heart brought this wickedness to my knowledge and for this I thought it is the right time to set the records straight. If there be reasonable people with a wholesome fear of God, somebody should tell this wicked desperate harlot of a woman to take the child to his father.
A bastard can never have a place in my bloodline.
No wickedness done against the chosen of God will go unpunished.
I have decreed and it shall stand.
The evil conspirators will never know peace as long as they walk. I have made a covenant with the earth that every one who are part of this treachery and dishonor done against my happiness will go mad.
If I be a chosen of Yahweh, before the fall of September this things shall begin to happen.
If I have served the Almighty with trembling fear and with reverence no man will go free of my decrees.
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/nigerian-man-calls-out-his-wife-for-bringing-another-mans-child-to-his-house.html

In this age and time..Most 1st born are bastards!! Girls of this days getting married to another man while they are pregnant!! My people, make sure u open eyes & run some test. Things dey happen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! / Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.