Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Tiwa Savage Denies Shading Tee Billz In New Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Denies Shading Tee Billz In New Music (370 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post / Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One / 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Denies Shading Tee Billz In New Music by oluchisimfred: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Tiwa Savage who alongside other male artists dropped a cover of Kizz Daniel's hit 'Fvck You', has denied shading her ex-husband Tee Billz in the new song.

Kizz Daniel had few days ago released his first official single of the year, 'Fvck You', an emotive song where he shares the tales of a promiscuous partner relating a story of heartbreak and pain. Sarkodie, Lil Kesh, Chinko Ekun, CDQ, Demmie Vee, Skibii, Young Jonn and many more have all dropped their cover for the hit. However after Kizz Daniel encouraged female artists to also send in their versions, Tiwa's version sparked a controversy.

With her lyrics of 'Bobo you no get shame, when we dey waka to studio to studio, you dey look for fame, two can play the game, first time you go international, mo fo wo mi ran e lo Canada [I paid for your Canada trip], Mr Living Da loca, 50 Bottles you still dey owe escape, carry Sisi Yellow, you dey form posh, say my melanin no dey pop'', she left many thinking she was talking about her ex-husband.

However in a swift response on Twitter, Tiwa Savage denied shading her ex-husband Tee Billz in the new song. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/28/tiwa-savage-denies-shading-ex-husband-tee-billz-in-new-song/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Shading Tee Billz In New Music by Tallesty1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

My Biggest Fear Is Not Being Alive To Take Care Of My Kids - Mercy Johnson / Peters Celebrates Eagles Class Of 94 / Music Industry In Nigeria Is Filled With Fake People Kcee Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.