Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 (22566 Views)

Who's Lying Here, Buhari Or Osinbajo? Check This Out / Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by emmykk(m): 3:18am On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

In English? I am guessing MKO Abiola was a Jamaican? grin grin grin

Why MKO Abiola Won massively in 1992 is because since 1979 the north were in power. Shagari was president from 1979 to 1983,then Buhari was military head of state in 1984,then IBB was military head of state from 1985-1992 ,by total years of northerns in power then was 4+1+9=14years
Not to mentioned Gowon 9years during and after the Civil war. So it was a combine deliberate effort and agreement by all to push out military and vote southern president.

So the election was supported by all southern for northern to leave the seat then,they can't rule for 14 years and still have another northern as elected president, may be then you were too young to know all these or you were a baby in 1992.

2023 will be very dicey for APC if they dare present a south west Osinbajo or Tinubu for president. They should and will present a North East candidate otherwise they will make PDP mistake of representing GEJ in 2015.Which was an attempt to increase south domination of Obj 8 GEJ 10=18years and it was resisted deceively by northerners thank to south west betrayal of GEj.
If APC Vs PDP now,Buhari vs Atiku yet atiku was a threats to APC ,think how it will be when APC present osinbajo vs Atiku.

The thinking in the north is that Buhari 8years is equal to OBJ 8years and GEJ 6years equal to another northern term as president and it should be North eastern.

The Tambuwal PDP win in sokoto is for a purpose ,if the APC present a South western by mistake the PDP will present a North West/South East/South South alliance or A NorthEast/South South/south east grouping in 2023. Don't think the Southeast and south south will present a combine presidential candidate for you guys to run to victory and i don't think the north will vote south west against any northern candidates.

The Southeast may likely break form south south to want to present themselves for president but the South south will not support that blunder then. The three region will be divided properly divided the more in 2023 while the north ride on to be president but I doubt the Southeast and South south will ever disagree on that.
And should any of the 3 southern region support a northern is a goal.

The Yoruba's voting APC after enjoying other southern support for obj 8years will be resisted decisively by South south and south east in 2023.Enjoy your vice presidential ship while it last.
2023 that is the year Nigeria will likely crumble.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by lielbree: 4:03am On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

What he said is correct Tiunbu or Osibanjo cannot win. In fact no southner can win presidency in Nigeria. The damage has been done. Apc will field ribadu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by iHart(m): 5:25am On Mar 29, 2019
Bede2u:
u are a fool blooded. That is the hard truth.
I know where people who use this foul language belong to. I don't argue with them. Nwanne, you win. But keep it at the back of your mind that Igbo cannot produce a president in this country partly because of people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by mamaafrik(m): 5:32am On Mar 29, 2019
Tinubu will be suicidal,oshibajo or a Fashola is going to sweep the southern vote,not even ibo o ijaws can resist it.
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:53am On Mar 29, 2019
If APC settle with Tinubu it won't work, why? Because Hausa will not allow Hausa Christian to grace in the VP position that El rufia is even eyeing. Tinubu is a Muslim and VP can't be Muslim according to Nigeria religion zoning. Muslim having the majority number in north won't allow any northern Christian represent them, they will rather bank with a Muslim president which PDP will settle with in 2023

If Tinubu get nominated and they eventually get the VP from north Christian, PDP will go for North Muslim president and Christian VP from south then I don't see how APC will triumph with that

So whichever ambition Tinubu has, he can't make a mistake to try going for president if he's indeed political Don, Osibanjo is the only person that won't bring controversy if nominated as President. fashola also fall in the same controversial arena of Tinubu as far as religion palava is concern in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by veesion: 6:06am On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

His wings keep getting clipped YET he's greater than all your red mud cowards dead or alive
SURE HE IS A GREATER AGBERO/THUG MASTER
He forcefully made himself a Lagos leader via thuggery and intimidation of others
And such evil patern of leadership is doomed for failure
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 29, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
If APC settle with Tinubu it won't work, why? Because Hausa will not allow Hausa Christian to grace in the VP position that El rufia is even eyeing. Tinubu is a Muslim and VP can't be Muslim according to Nigeria religion zoning. Muslim having the majority number in north won't allow any northern Christian represent them, they will rather bank with a Muslim president which PDP will settle with in 2023

If Tinubu get nominated and they eventually get the VP from north Christian, PDP will go for North Muslim president and Christian VP from south then I don't see how APC will triumph with that

So whichever ambition Tinubu has, he can't make a mistake to try going for president if he's indeed political Don, Osibanjo is the only person that won't bring controversy if nominated as President. fashola also fall in the same controversial arena of Tinubu as far as religion palava is concern in Nigeria

One, if the SW and Edo Muslims voted massively for Tinubu as expected, majority Yoruba Christians will not abandon their own at the same time. So, a Tinubu-Wammako or Tinubu-Shetima, Tinubu-ElRufai or even a Tinubu-Kwankwasor combo will shell lark any PDP duo believe me.

Two, what El Rufai did in Kaduna was not an happenstance. It is a loud message for the FFKs and Objs of Nigeria. Even most Yoruba PDP heavies like Fayose Gbenga Daniel etc will go the whole log with a Tinubu presidential ticket. The haters won’t dare show face in public not to be treated like the DEMOns of the Akintoka era

1 Like

Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by capitalzero: 6:24am On Mar 29, 2019
Oyiboman69:
i regret voting apc, pdp structure is better and favoured the less populated. i trully regret the yoruba and hausa fraudulent way of rulling.

apc is formed by tribal leaders. for apc nw and sw will rotatating president and vp. the regions have largest voting population. pdp is true a national party. in 2007, pdp wanted minority to taste power, hence GEJ was favoured. in 2019, pdp candidates are from regions with lesser voting population.
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by ShenTeh(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
It's not Tinubu, it's Osinbajo!

Get that clear!

I'll like to take a million dollar bet on that.

You don't know politics is a game of numbers.

The most popular and convincing southwesterner to put up is Osinbajo.

Take it or leave it!

Or Fashola. Definitely not Tinubu.
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by SmartMen: 7:09am On Mar 29, 2019
miyagi01:
GEJ is from South south, and jst finished ruling not too long so derz no sense in wot u're saying, and South east APC dont av anyone dependable under APC to become president. Okorocha as messed up his chances, so please use sense
yeah, same GEJ that you people use propaganda to kicked out.

Wetin concern me self.
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2019
ShenTeh:

Or Fashola. Definitely not Tinubu.

Yeah BRF is another possibility, but that's only if PYO is not interested.

BRF cannot stand the political weight of PYO.
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by Gforce2019: 7:18am On Mar 29, 2019
afoltundeseen:
And they shall crumble

As your relationship.....eediot IPOB piglets .
I know you are embittered.
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by eldoradoxx: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2019
2023 game plan is this. APC will want to field a South Westerner for President.
PDP that has gained more votes and states in the North will field a Northerner and a South Easterner or South Southerner as VP. Then the clash will happen.
Will the North abandon a Northerner to vote a South Westerner as President Simply because he is in APC when he is not a Buhari?
I see the South East and South will conspiring with the North to leave power in the North rather than allow it back to the South West

They will call it a pay back for the 2015 conspiracy between the North and South West that removed Jonathan their favorite. It's all game

1 Like

Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by Reference(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2019
Purej:
What kind of country is this, Instead of talking about developmental issues in the next four years, people are here discussing the next election, haba nau, una no dey think

What are you talking about. The party that won the just concluded Presidential elections promised what?... and since the elections what have you seen change from what has been happening the past four years. Most folks have given up on govermance since nothing seems to be improvimg and instead focusing on polotics for elections sake. We are just running round in circles. Don't blame them.
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by NkayStory(f): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2019
adisababa1234:

Then u Ipob will be slave forever coz if u don't vote Southwest candidate you'll vote for notherner then u are the biggest loser.Either 2023 sure for Yoruba or not northerners Still trust Yoruba with power that's why southeast will never have a taste of it till kingdom come.
In 2023 southeast will not be sure whether they belong to the south or the north as u will prepare for political revenge on Tinubu and the Yorubas.

There is no need blabbing cos yoruba WILL NOT be President in 2023...I will definetly vote a stuppid northerner to rule and destroy this country than a yoruba person..

Period

1 Like

Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by uchenna4(m): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2019
This is the reason u na wan take damage this country, u na selfish reason no wahala we go see as e go take waka
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by NkayStory(f): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2019
lielbree:

What he said is correct Tiunbu or Osibanjo cannot win. In fact no southner can win presidency in Nigeria. The damage has been done. Apc will field ribadu.

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by mradonis(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2019
What is fool talking about, calling anyone with a different opinion Ipob. Foolish breed. Where in the world have u ever seen or noticed any leader without opposition. Even God almighty has an opposition in the devil but Fools won't understand such. What power does a VP have . Even a Police DPO commands more respect than our VP who's decision is always reverted everytime. He is just an erand officer, speaking english with not power to effect any action. Even Bob marley said it long ago but I guess u are too daft to understand. Emancipate urself from mental slavery. U either believe and live for something or die for nothing and always settling for less. U don't enslave ur dream and future for peanuts. Obama, trump,putin, macron,may! All leaders in civilized societies have oppositions , so why can't nigerians accept dat? Eat the power and keep killing the future of the country. Oneday wen there is nothing good to gain then we will see who will be despirate to rule an empty and worthless land. Where is the north will all the years of ruling. Who is going there again. Having power is not it but knowing what u want to do is the main tin which I won't know
adisababa1234:

Then u Ipob will be slave forever coz if u don't vote Southwest candidate you'll vote for notherner then u are the biggest loser.Either 2023 sure for Yoruba or not northerners Still trust Yoruba with power that's why southeast will never have a taste of it till kingdom come.
In 2023 southeast will not be sure whether they belong to the south or the north as u will prepare for political revenge on Tinubu and the Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by msiu(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2019
Yakasai, is this a distraction from the events on ground now? We have 1000 SANs still processing the result of the just concluded election and you are there talking about 2023. Are you for real oga?

Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by adisababa1234: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2019
NkayStory:

There is no need blabbing cos yoruba WILL NOT be President in 2023...I will definetly vote a stuppid northerner to rule and destroy this country than a yoruba person..

Period
Who tells u that your bragging vote will count?
In this country it's not the voters that decide the outcome of election but the counter.You guys promised Atiku heaven and Earth but here we are today.

1 Like

Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by Djbeezy23(m): 8:25am On Mar 29, 2019
We already know that na waiting make dey wan bring down rochas because they known the man strong pas them lol
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by gwinaB(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2019
Except something happens to Tinubu, he is APC's next presidential candidate and will most likely win
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by Deepthoughts: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/yakasai-apc-might-field-tinubu-or-osinbajo-in-2023

What the igbos need to do between now n 2023 is,to make sure the SE belongs to one party whether PDP OR APC but preferably PDP, during census all igbos should endeavor to be counted in the SE,to agitate for the provision of a window by INEC for transfer of voting point even after the collection of PVCs, this will really serve them well.
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by raumdeuter: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
emmykk:

Why MKO Abiola Won massively in 1992 is because since 1979 the north were in power. Shagari was president from 1979 to 1983,then Buhari
So the election was supported by all southern for northern to leave the seat then,they can't rule for 14 years and still have another northern as elected president, may be then you were too young to know all these or you were a baby in 1992.

Looks like you were the baby then. In 1993 Abiola was not supported by Ibos, Ibos supported Bashir Tofa of the NRC yet Abiola won the election beating Tofa in Kano his home

2 Likes

Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by Nwadiuto247: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Oga this is 2019 stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by emmykk(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Looks like you were the baby then. In 1993 Abiola was not supported by Ibos, Ibos supported Bashir Tofa of the NRC yet Abiola won the election beating Tofa in Kano his home

Your stupid is very high...I leave you to wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
emmykk:

Your stupid is very high...I leave you to wallow in your ignorance.

Obviously you are very dumb and borderline retardded

WHich is why you need to be lectured on the happenings of 1993
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by emmykk(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Obviously you are very dumb and borderline retardded

WHich is why you need to be lectured on the happenings of 1993

Go and ask your father maybe you dey play for sand then
Re: Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 by olabolawasiu(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Remind them GEJ, won against northerner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Faces Risks Of Disqualification Over Double Registration / Politicians Who Made Headlines In 2020 - The Nation / 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.