Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" (76033 Views)

Bobrisky Boards Private Jet, Eats Jollof Rice Onboard (video) / ‘my Son Now Says I’m Boring After He Flattened By Breasts’ – Tonto Dikeh Cries / '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by rOsy247(f): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2019
OgaBuhari:
shut up hoe.
Maybe you're her colleague in oloshoism.
You'll meet ur end soon

It's your mother plus sisters you just described. Mind you not every woman is shamelessly wayward like them. No wonder you are filled with filth. Bastard.
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by kkins25(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Seun is asleep at the wheel. No improvement in this site since inception, poor moderation, no downvote button, no partnerships, no targeted ads, nonsense is guaranteed to make front page: Bobrisky or Big Brother today, Daniella Okeke the next...smh
Truth be told, i dont even bother reading that front page again. I follow some of the hot heads on nairaland like CAPSLOCKE.d , bud.aatum,vaax, just to name a few. The first thing i do is check "following".
I dont blame seun sha, people are really into some irrelevant shiit.
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Fourwinds: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2019
rOsy247:

And the best you can think of is negativity. Shows the kind of person you are. Next time you want to quote me ensure your filthy mind is thoroughly cleansed.
nonsense...who are you... Do you think you deserve special attention in a faceless forum... Quote ko... Quit ni...all the useless Oloshos displaying their potentials as models and actresses are not serious people... There are better things to do than all these public display
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Fourwinds: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2019
tohyorsih:

are you one?
mbanu..
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by rOsy247(f): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2019
Fourwinds:
nonsense...who are you... Do you think you deserve special attention in a faceless forum... Quote ko... Quit ni...all the useless Oloshos displaying their potentials as models and actresses are not serious people... There are better things to do than all these public display

I don't deserve attention yet u take special note of my comment and quote me even when I didn't notice you exist. I don't deserve attention yet you keep quoting. U have better things to do yet u die on my comments. Your stupidity is legendary.

Turn around and look at your mother and sisters closest to you and call them oloshos cos that's what they really are. Don't judge women you don't know based on the wayward standards of the oloshos in your family. Numbskull.
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Fourwinds: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2019
rOsy247:

I don't deserve attention yet u take special note of my comment and quote me even when I didn't notice you exist. I don't deserve attention yet you keep quoting. U have better things to do yet u die on my comments. Your stupidity is legendary.

Turn around and look at your mother and sisters closest to you and call them oloshos cos that's what they really are. Don't judge women you don't know based on the wayward standards of the oloshos in your family. Numbskull.
you are a big idiot who doesn't have anything to do... Since you quoted me, you must have observed that my reply wasn't instant.. Shows my busy schedule.. But a useless prostitute like you who see no reason with your colleagues who are media Oloshos, will always fan their ego...

Imb..ecile, how was your night hangout ? I surely know you had a lot of willing customers digging the bole hole
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by rOsy247(f): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2019
Fourwinds:
you are a big idiot who doesn't have anything to do... Since you quoted me, you must have observed that my reply wasn't instant. Shows my busy schedule.. But a useless prostitute like you who see no reason with your colleagues who are media Oloshos, will always fan their ego...

Imb..ecile, how was your night hangout ? I surely know you had a lot of willing customers digging the bole hole

Yes u right, 5 mins difference of this your reply and mine wasn't instant. Keep show-casing your stupidity. Lol yes sure u have a busy schedule on nairaland as a jobless key pad warrior. Useless waste of space exchanging words with a woman like a sissy.

Continue quoting me my slave.

As for the rest of your comment go loud it to your mother and sisters. Family of free borehole givers. Cursed!
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Fourwinds: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2019
rOsy247:

Yes u right, 5 mins difference of this your reply and mine wasn't instant. Keep show-casing your stupidity. Lol yes sure u have a busy schedule on nairaland as a jobless key pad warrior. Useless waste of space exchanging words with a woman like a sissy.

Continue quoting me my slave.

As for the rest of your comment go loud it to your mother and sisters. Family of free borehole givers. Cursed!
your mother and your father are cursed that is why you couldn't know that the last time I quoted you was yesterday before the two comments that follows this morning.. You are ill-informed and epileptic in memory... So you can't differentiate between time intervals between recent and past messages...

A prostitute like you always vent out their frustration specially when your bole hole didn't make sales... Imbe..cile your customers will be waiting at Oshodi or just go to Festac
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by OgaBuhari: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
olaitoro:

We south south crew is back. The other day he is from Akwa ibom but presently he is from Asaba Delta.

This guy you are not smart,
But on a serious note what do you people get in impersonating to cause division between brothers?

Ogabuhari it sucks to be you I understand
OSU that thread about akwa ibom was created by my former roommates who opened this account.
His pro biafran before I took the account from him.
I'm from delta and I'm not in anyway affiliated with the osus just like u with a cloned moniker
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by OgaBuhari: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
rOsy247:

My mother plus sisters are hoes and commercial sex workers and shamelessly wayward like me. No wonder we are filled with filth.
Fourwinds leave the bastard alone cos she has confessed.
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by rOsy247(f): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
OgaBuhari:

Fourwinds:
your mother and your father are cursed that is why you couldn't know that the last time I quoted you was yesterday before the two comments that follows this morning.. You are ill-informed and epileptic in memory... So you can't differentiate between time intervals between recent and past messages...

A prostitute like you always vent out their frustration specially when your bole hole didn't make sales... Imbe..cile your customers will be waiting at Oshodi or just go to Festac

U can both choke on your stupidity. Jobless nairaland keypad warriors. Ur destiny lies n remains on nairaland. So keep quoting me dogs.

Bastard sons of an olosho who thinks every female including the ones they don't know, are prostitutes like their family members. If only you were washed away, your prostitute mothers would have saved this cyberspace from nuisance like you. Jobless key pad warriors. Waste of space spending their whole life on nairaland.

I can employ you both tho, at least to sweep my compound everyday just to save nairaland from nuisance like u both.

More quotes needed doggies...
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Fourwinds: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
OgaBuhari:
ok bros grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Fourwinds: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
rOsy247:

U can both choke on your stupidity. Jobless nairaland keypad warriors. Ur destiny lies n remains on nairaland. So keep quoting me dogs.

Bastard sons of an olosho who thinks every female including the ones they don't know, are prostitutes like their family members. If only you were washed away, your prostitute mothers would have saved this cyberspace from nuisance like you. Jobless key pad warriors. Waste of space spending their whole life on nairaland.

I can employ you both tho, at least to sweep my compound everyday just to save nairaland from nuisance like u both.

More quotes needed doggies...
female dog... Bitch... Heheheeee... It is night... Just hang out... Your pvssy bole hole is itching for severe banging .. .I know the prostitution you are into has made you wide... So I'm not surprise by the technical usage of the word "Flush" ...Olosho Kobo Kobo
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by rOsy247(f): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Fourwinds:
female dog... Bitch... Heheheeee... It is night... Just hang out... Your pvssy bole hole is itching for severe banging .. .I know the prostitution you are into has made you wide... So I'm not surprise by the technical usage of the word "Flush" ...Olosho Kobo Kobo

Very obedient dog. I like the way you obey me my bingo. Call my bingo number 2 to join you.

My bingo I command you to bark more.... I have bones for you bingo
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by olaitoro(m): 2:00am On Mar 31, 2019
OgaBuhari:
OSU that thread about akwa ibom was created by my former roommates who opened this account.
His pro biafran before I took the account from him.
I'm from delta and I'm not in anyway affiliated with the osus just like u with a cloned moniker

Ode, is this what you can come up with You are not creative and is stale. Come up with something new you can do better.

Omo ale
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Fourwinds: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2019
rOsy247:

Very obedient dog. I like the way you obey me my bingo. Call my bingo number 2 to join you.

My bingo I command you to bark more.... I have bones for you bingo

bitch....hope your romping night with willing customers at Festac was rewarding because I know your itching bole hole needed thorough smashing....

Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by rOsy247(f): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
[
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by rOsy247(f): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fourwinds:
bitch....hope your romping night with willing customers at Festac was rewarding because I know your itching bole hole needed thorough smashing....

Obedient dog... Is that your mother's joint? No wonder she gave birth to a waste of space like u...

Let the barking continue bingo....
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Edoziesmart(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
OgaBuhari:
sifia pains.
Ode ni e.
I'm from Asaba and I'm Anioma in Delta state south south and we don't have any similarity or any thing in common with the osus from south east

I rest my case.
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by OgaBuhari: 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
rOsy247:

Obedient dog... Is that your mother's joint? No wonder she gave birth to a waste of space like u...

you're really Jobless.
Your olosho market isn't working again.
You go suffer for this Buhari regime.
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by rOsy247(f): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
OgaBuhari:
you're really Jobless.
Your olosho market isn't working again.
You go suffer for this Buhari regime.

Lol this bingo is still barking.

U still on this old line of the business the hoe u Call mother is doing? So this is how dumb and redundant your brain is? Common bingo tell us something else your mother does for a living cos I know there must be more. We've heard she is an olosho many times. We need something new.

Oya start barking more obedient bingo...
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by OgaBuhari: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
rOsy247:

Lol this bingo is still barking.

U still on this old line of the business the hoe u Call mother is doing? So this is how dumb and redundant your brain is? Common bingo tell us something else your mother does for a living cos I know there must be more. We've heard she is an olosho many times. We need something new.

Oya start barking more obedient bingo...
always 24 hours on nairaland.
You're really Jobless.
AT ur old age of 37 ur contemporary Linda Ikeji has made it big while you're still trolling on nairaland insulting your father's age mates.
Its obvious you're living a miserable and frustrated life.
Anuo fia
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by rOsy247(f): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
OgaBuhari:
always 24 hours on nairaland.
You're really Jobless.
AT ur old age of 37 ur contemporary Linda Ikeji has made it big while you're still trolling on nairaland insulting your father's age mates.
Its obvious you're living a miserable and frustrated life.
Anuo fia

grin my bingo number 2. Good u came up with new lines about your mother tho I doubt that 37. She should be 67 yet still struggling in that olosho business you told us about, with nothing to show for it. While you, frustrated 47 yr old bastard son of an olosho is a complete waste of space.. Spending your miserable life on nairaland. Venting like a bingo that you are as if the curse placed on your frustrated life was caused by anyone on nairaland.

My loyal bingo common come here n bark more... I love the way you obey me. If you stop barking you'll be met with more frustration..

grin over to you bingo...
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by OgaBuhari: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
rOsy247:

grin my bingo number 2. Good u came up with new lines about your mother tho I doubt that 37. She should be 67 yet still struggling in that olosho business you told us about, with nothing to show for it. While you, frustrated 47 yr old bastard son of an olosho is a complete waste of space.. Spending your miserable life on nairaland. Venting like a bingo that you are as if the curse placed on your frustrated life was caused by anyone on nairaland.

My loyal bingo common come here n bark more... I love the way you obey me. If you stop barking you'll be met with more frustration..

grin over to you bingo...
you keep replying to my post?
How I'm I not sure you're not crushing on me?
You're free to send a pm but don't expect a reply from me cos I don't do cheap hoes like u.
You're not my type.
Your just too cheap, broke and ugly also
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by rOsy247(f): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
OgaBuhari:
you keep replying to my post?
How I'm I not sure you're not crushing on me?
You're free to send a pm but don't expect a reply from me cos I don't do cheap hoes like u.
You're not my type.
Your just too cheap, broke and ugly also

Foolish bingo keep barking...

Lol do humans crush on dogs? Common keep barking.
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by OgaBuhari: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
rOsy247:

Foolish bingo keep barking...

Lol do humans crush on dogs? Common keep barking.
I doubt if u can face me in real life and spew all this nonsense.
U need to get a job.
I can help u but ur stupid ego won't allow you.
I Pity u
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Fourwinds: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
rOsy247:

idiot...Ashawo Kobo Kobo... Smelling pvssy.. Prostitute bazar
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by rOsy247(f): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Fourwinds:
idiot...Ashawo Kobo Kobo... Smelling pvssy.. Prostitute bazar

Stale. Type something else. Redundant dog..

OgaBuhari:
I doubt if u can face me in real life and spew all this nonsense.
U need to get a job.
I can help u but ur stupid ego won't allow you.
I Pity u

grin

Wawu frustrated jobless nitwit is dreaming

Keep barking my dogs tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Fourwinds: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
rOsy247:

grin

a prostitute is like a leopard... So that is what you are... Nothing new about you
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by OgaBuhari: 12:30am On Apr 05, 2019
rOsy247:

grin

do u notice that I always take time before I reply u? Simply it's because I get busy, I'm a working class individual working with one of the oil firms here in Port Harcourt and I ain't useless and lazy like u always trolling on nairaland every 24/7 just like your moniker.
Saw ur comments on the job and vacancy sections, so you're an applicant searching for a job with ur ssce?
U can still go back and further ur education at ur old age of 37, I wonder how you go take pass jamb sef. Go to the polytechnic cos that's where dumb heads and societal misfits like u belong. (wonder what you were doing with ur life all those while)
Wasted life.
Go get a career before u insult someone whose above u in every facet of life who can feed u, clothe u, shelter you and help ur miserable and frustrated life
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by rOsy247(f): 5:41am On Apr 05, 2019
OgaBuhari:
do u notice that I always take time before I reply u? Simply it's because I get busy, I'm a working class individual working with one of the oil firms here in Port Harcourt and I ain't useless and lazy like u always trolling on nairaland every 24/7 just like your moniker.
Saw ur comments on the job and vacancy sections, so you're an applicant searching for a job with ur ssce?
U can still go back and further ur education at ur old age of 37, I wonder how you go take pass jamb sef. Go to the polytechnic cos that's where dumb heads and societal misfits like u belong. (wonder what you were doing with ur life all those while)
Wasted life.
Go get a career before u insult someone whose above u in every facet of life who can feed u, clothe u, shelter you and help ur miserable and frustrated life

grin jobless nairalander. People like u always pointing out how long they take to reply post just to show a busy schedule are usually the most jobless frustrated dolts in real life. Anyone can decide to reply a post anytime they chose to u Dundee.

Besides people always announcing their career(tho I know you have none) are usually non-entities in real life. Empty barrels usually makes the loudest noise. Frustrated and jobless keypad warrior you are and will remain cos that's what you were routed for.

tongue I don't need to announce who I am to an empty space like you but like I said earlier I can employ you waste of space to clean my compound regularly just to save the cyberspace from nuisance like u doggy

Fourwinds:
a prostitute is like a leopard... So that is what you are... Nothing new about you

As for u my second bingo Ur brain is so empty no wonder you keep repeating what your mother is everytime. We need a new line dull brain.

Ur brain is dead, so you can keep typing that profession of your mother. I bet nothing will change. By the way Go dig the prostitute you call mother as usual. She actually needs your service. Doggy.

Come back here to bark same line I command you doggy... grin
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Fourwinds: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
rOsy247:

grin jobless nairalander. People like u always pointing out how long they take to reply post just to show a busy schedule are usually the most jobless frustrated dolts in real life. Anyone can decide to reply a post anytime they chose to u Dundee.

Besides people always announcing their career(tho I know you have none) are usually non-entities in real life. Empty barrels usually makes the loudest noise. Frustrated and jobless keypad warrior you are and will remain cos that's what you were routed for.

tongue I don't need to announce who I am to an empty space like you but like I said earlier I can employ you waste of space to clean my compound regularly just to save the cyberspace from nuisance like u doggy

As for u my second bingo Ur brain is so empty no wonder you keep repeating what your mother is everytime. We need a new line dull brain.

Ur brain is dead, so you can keep typing that profession of your mother. I bet nothing will change. By the way Go dig the prostitute you call mother as usual. She actually needs your service. Doggy.

Come back here to bark same line I command you doggy... grin
a big fool using the same line have the gut to accuse someone of what she does.... Olosho Allen avenue... Next will be Festac... Your filthy business is drying u up... Ashawo Malu ...just take a look at yourself yet to marry because if your wayward life... Several diicks keep pounding your smelling rotting pvssy....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help / Don Jazzy's Crush Peace Hyde Said Yes! (Photo) / Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.