Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" (75962 Views)

Bobrisky Boards Private Jet, Eats Jollof Rice Onboard (video) / ‘my Son Now Says I’m Boring After He Flattened By Breasts’ – Tonto Dikeh Cries / '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Fourwinds: 6:49am On Mar 29, 2019
tohyorsih:
she's doing this things either to impress/oppress somebody
she said she is getting it.... Kai... That girl pvssy is always being oiled
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Fourwinds: 6:53am On Mar 29, 2019
rOsy247:
Go girl!!!
so make she dey nack dey go back?
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by rOsy247(f): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2019
Fourwinds:
so make she dey nack dey go back?

Keep your mind clean. Negativity doesn't pay.
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by tohyorsih(f): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2019
Fourwinds:
she said she is getting it.... Kai... That girl pvssy is always being oiled
the work of big gods wink
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Fourwinds: 7:07am On Mar 29, 2019
rOsy247:

Keep your mind clean. Negativity doesn't pay.
she said she is getting it.... So getting what? We know this present society... She should have been specific... So any thing can be filled in the gap there...so next time you want to make a comment, clarity should be the watch word
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by SmartMen: 7:07am On Mar 29, 2019
EmekaBlue:
coming from a rich man i guess!
lol bros, I used to think like you until a woman exposed things. With 6 figured you can get one, especially if your business demands it. No let all those Davido dey deceive you. I personally have a plan to use it as soon as I am settled from works I am doing, just for the memory and fun.
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Fourwinds: 7:09am On Mar 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

the work of big gods wink
hmmmmm
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by quincyshakur(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2019
100% yes abi u no sabi say Bro J na my moda broda cheesy grin grin grin
TourismMan:

Bro, will you make heaven? I'm asking again, will you make heaven?
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by tohyorsih(f): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2019
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm
are you one?
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Seun360(m): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2019
freemanbubble:

Reginal Daniel is not from the east where ladies have beards and mustache
This is south south babe You can't find that in her face
Not true,
Some women from SS have beard and mustache.
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by EmekaBlue(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2019
SmartMen:
lol bros, I used to think like you until a woman exposed things. With 6 figured you can get one, especially if your business demands it. No let all those Davido dey deceive you. I personally have a plan to use it as soon as I am settled from works I am doing, just for the memory and fun.
I dont see the use. Except an exceptional event.
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by emezuo17: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2019
freemanbubble:

Reginal Daniel is not from the east where ladies have beards and mustache

This is south south babe
You can't find that in her face

. Very miopic thinking, I once had an Edo friend, who had hairs all over her body, the chest and legs, even akwaibom women are very hairy, and to your Igbo and South South talk, Igbo is a tribe that cuts across the south east and south south, south south is a region not a tribe.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by msiu(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2019
Is that how to board a private jet? That is a practical demonstration of 'How to pose in front of a private jet for the camera'.

Congratulations to her and her private jet crew who are all stationed outside their private jet. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by SmartMen: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2019
EmekaBlue:
I dont see the use. Except an exceptional event.
yes na. That is what I mean. For business purposes, it is highly recommended.
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by olagbola45(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2019
Dis gal don become mighty olosho finally

Oga o....d
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Darrex4rel: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2019
THIS BABE MUST BE A YAHOO GIRL grin grin grin

Regina Daniels who boarded a private jet from Abuja to Asaba earlier today, bragged about being young, hot and also getting it. Regina Daniels who boarded a private jet in Abuja, wrote; 'You’re still going to get criticized, so you might as well do what you want. Am young, hot and getting it'

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/28/im-young-hot-and-getting-it-regina-daniels-brags-as-she-boards-private-jet/

[/quote]
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Aboks(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2019
Olufela30:
Until they make ur kitten wide like suck-away !!

Later you'd be looking for Alum abi ?
wide like well

Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by iamfromlagos(f): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Regina na until u video d flight for air with only u and d cabin crew inside before we go believe u...this pic didnt reveal much o,coz u fit just go snap there come jonce us grin
lol
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Ayobami7(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2019
Seen
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Deepthoughts: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2019
joshchisimdi:
Regina Daniels who boarded a private jet from Abuja to Asaba earlier today, bragged about being young, hot and also getting it. Regina Daniels who boarded a private jet in Abuja, wrote; 'You’re still going to get criticized, so you might as well do what you want. Am young, hot and getting it'

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/28/im-young-hot-and-getting-it-regina-daniels-brags-as-she-boards-private-jet/

Yeah ride on!
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by OgaBuhari: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2019
pazienza:

The dude you quoted is suffering from inferiority complex and doing attache by force, rather than be proud of his own ethnic group, he is busy hiding behind nebulous South South tag to claim Ndiigbo indigenous to Delta state.

Which one is South South again? Is South South the name of an ethnic group.

Thanks for putting him right. We all know that Oshimili/Aniocha people are on the majority comfortable with the Igbo tag, and speak their Enu-ani Igbo dialect with pride.
why dont u igbos include them into ohaneze or ndigbo?
Last I checked the group was only made for the 5 landlocked states of the south east.
Anioma is Anioma, igbo is igbo. They don't have anything in common.
Stop attaching ur inferior selves with them.
Get that into your flat skull
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by pazienza(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Last I checked the group was only made for the 5 landlocked states of the south east.

You are ignorant.
Obi of Asaba, the Asagba of Asaba Prof Chike Edozien is a grand patron of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo. Chief Achuzia, the Ikemba of Ahaba was the secretary of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo for years and remained an active and influential member of the organization until his death.

Ralph Uwaechue of Ogwashiuku was the president of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo for two tenures.
Currently Dr Sylvanus Ebigwei is the Vice president of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo for Anioma zone, Uche Nwokobia is the state president of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo for Delta (Anioma). Both are Anioma sons.

You are just an Ignorant person.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by TruthHurts100: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2019
joshchisimdi:

Getting the Ddddddd

Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by AdeniyiA(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Abeg what is she getting?
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by rOsy247(f): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Fourwinds:
she said she is getting it.... So getting what? We know this present society... She should have been specific... So any thing can be filled in the gap there...so next time you want to make a comment, clarity should be the watch word

And the best you can think of is negativity. Shows the kind of person you are. Next time you want to quote me ensure your filthy mind is thoroughly cleansed.
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Nastydru: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

Not true,

Some women from SS have beard and mustache.

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by yetunsbay(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

i cant access my mail now
OK whr can we discuss
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by Edoziesmart(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
OgaBuhari:

Everything is not all about coming ọnline on Nairaland to troll

Sometimes create a chance for yourself to use it and educate your brain.

Stop fooling yourself here on social media.
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by OgaBuhari: 3:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Edoziesmart:

Everything is not all about coming ọnline on Nairaland to troll

Sometimes create a chance for yourself to use it and educate your brain.

Stop fooling yourself here on social media.
sifia pains.
Ode ni e.
I'm from Asaba and I'm Anioma in Delta state south south and we don't have any similarity or any thing in common with the osus from south east
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by OgaBuhari: 3:08am On Mar 30, 2019
rOsy247:

And the best you can think of is negativity. Shows the kind of person you are. Next time you want to quote me ensure your filthy mind is thoroughly cleansed.
shut up hoe.
Maybe you're her colleague in oloshoism.
You'll meet ur end soon
Re: Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" by olaitoro(m): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2019
OgaBuhari:
sifia pains.
Ode ni e.
I'm from Asaba and I'm Anioma in Delta state south south and we don't have any similarity or any thing in common with the osus from south east

We south south crew is back. The other day he is from Akwa ibom but presently he is from Asaba Delta.

This guy you are not smart,
But on a serious note what do you people get in impersonating to cause division between brothers?

Ogabuhari it sucks to be you I understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A Woman In My Life, Wizkid Cries Out after trying to cook / Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut / Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.