Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) (41872 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Commander Arrested A Week After Leading Attack In Borno. Photos / Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by blackboy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Dasuki has been in jail since 2015 yet they have not won the war. The billions spent? The armour carriers? I wont say more.
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by Gforce2019: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
lilfreezy:
The political machinery they used to destabilise Jonathan's presidency has now matured.

Buhari call your boys to order.

Baseless comment
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Look at the country critically. Can you name one bad thing ( apart from Ebola) that has entered the country and they successfully eradicated it?
No. Only good at eradicating good things that entered the country
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by ibnlawal(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
Technically defeated indeed! God will punish Buharu and his cohort

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
EmekaBlue:
No. Only good at eradicating good things that entered the country
Hahahahha. Exaclty. Have you realized that the country has detoriorated to the extent that it is easier to do what is wrong than it is to do what is right?
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
The whole of nairaland is viewing this topic grin

Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
Dalexicographer:
Cant we launch missiles against these a**holes and finish them for once undecided

Who are d "we"?
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Hahahahha. Exaclty. Have you realized that the country has detoriorated to the extent that it is easier to do what is wrong than it is to do what is right?
The country is in a state of higi haga....anything goes especially wrong doings. Y a wise man from america called it a shithole
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
So painful...but d most painful part is dah d victimized soldiers are mainly 4rm S/S & S/E....while their so-called recruits are beinq deployed here..so unfair

1 Like

Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by ken6488(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
The moment glo stopped their special data I gave up in this country

1 Like

Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
See politics, bubu deliberately killing afonja soldiers and ipig soldiers just to create tension so that he can apply for 5, trillion naira loan to buy ammunitions,nor DAT saraki is no longer in d senate expect a quick passage,,,,,spits,there is nothing like bokoharham it was created by bubu,so that he can milk d country out of its scares resources it will never b well with our leaders using innocent lives to play politics
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:
This reminds me of the movie tilled " sgt will Gardner"

Our gallant soldiers!
A great friend
Valiant soldiers

Nigeria is through and through
Their strength
Their bravery
Represents what Nigeria stands for
I salute them for being able to protect our country
The land of the free
The home of the brave
Their service we will never forget

Much time spent in arms way
I salute

shey that movie dey interesting...I be wan download am but I no wan waste MB
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by opoloba: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
this is quite sad

In another news, to play Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:
This reminds me of the movie tilled " sgt will Gardner"

Our gallant soldiers!
A great friend
Valiant soldiers

Nigeria is through and through
Their strength
Their bravery
Represents what Nigeria stands for
I salute them for being able to protect our country
The land of the free
The home of the brave
Their service we will never forget

Much time spent in arms way
I salute

is that movie interesting...no wan waste MB take download am
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

my exact thought this morning...doing the right thing feels so wrong now

1 Like

Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by Emmycute66: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Grace upon u all
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by freemanbubble: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Badonasty:

is that movie interesting...no wan waste MB take download am

Interesting
And it might make you cry if you are emotional
Especially towards what happened to soldiers on the battlefield and government don't do anything to assist them after they have suffered many physical and mental damage

They are left on the street to cater for themselves
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:

Interesting
And it might make you cry if you are emotional
Especially towards what happened to soldiers on the battlefield and government don't do anything to assist them after they have suffered many physical and mental damage

They are left on the street to cater for themselves

thanks bro ...will check it out
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by klever18(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
twitter user now a major source of nairaland news?
how will I know if it is fake news?
I came to see pictures but.............
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by bilulu(m): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
why they are busy flexing muscles and snatching ballot boxes in Rivers Boko Haram is just showing them who's the boss... it's a pity the Nigerian army has allow politicians and the Nigerian government to turn them into boys scout....
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by Ohraykon: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
Sonnobax15:
So painful...but d most painful part is dah d victimized soldiers are mainly 4rm S/S & S/E....while their so-called recruits are beinq deployed here..so unfair
mumu must u guys be tribalistic make una change o
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by Triniti(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
That is a Landmine or IED.

They should have scanned the area before going.
Lol....you make me laugh, do you think they have the technical know how to do that? No!! These guys just go about wandering inside the bush with no enemies in sight knowing fully well boko haram just left the same place they are going to and end up being blown to smitten. Lack of warfare knowledge is wrecking Nigerian army, they will never be the same again, the next is for troops to start going AWOL and deserting them.
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by Jgovt(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Scan what.. You're not funny
Nor be African American Film o
OBAGADAFFI:
That is a Landmine or IED.

They should have scanned the area before going.
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:12am On Mar 29, 2019
If soldiers plan coup now they will say military is wicked, Nigerian democracy is threatened. Yet the cabals and civilians at the helm of affairs are failing to live with the responsibilities of aiding our soldiers and ending terrorism
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:17am On Mar 29, 2019
Badonasty:

my exact thought this morning...doing the right thing feels so wrong now
You get punished for doing what is right

1 Like

Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by snapshot: 12:23am On Mar 29, 2019
for River state election una dey form champion,oya fight na
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 12:27am On Mar 29, 2019
kaluxy007:
Bleep Nigeria, there's no future for this country... we know that deep down
we know o
Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Look at the country critically. Can you name one bad thing ( apart from Ebola) that has entered the country and they successfully eradicated it?
no one and it was the so called slow man that did that

1 Like

Re: Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:38am On Mar 29, 2019
anonymuz:
no one and it was the so called slow man that did that
LOL. If he was slow, this one is in reverse. Even his worshippers know it grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confession Of Notorious Eiye Cult Leader Who Has Killed Many Innocent People / Serial Rapists Of Nine Women Arrested In Lagos (photo) / EFCC Arrests 17 Yahoo Boys In Warri At Their Hotel Hideout, Seizes Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.