Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' (19901 Views)

Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) / Anto Lecky Involved In Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by Amagite3(f): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Former big brother Naija housemate, Munirat Antoinette Lecky a.ka. Anto, has called out the BBNaija show, tagging it a 'scripted' show.

According to Anto on the Double Wahala Reloaded show this night, going back into the house was messed up because she had heard what people said about her behind her back and not do anything about it, because she was told not to.

Anto says her finally getting evicted with Khloe and Lolu was bullshit, that it was widely known there was a voting imbalance.

Shortly after the show ended this night, Anto took to her Twitter pahe to repeat what she said on the show.

"You don’t have to like me or my 3% fans but you can’t tell me there wasn’t inconsistencies in the voting data that was presented. Nor can you tell me the show “script” didn’t feed off of public opinion. It’s the fact" She tweeted.

Watch the video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/anto-slams-bbnaija-calls-the-show-scripted.html

1 Share

Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by Realtord43: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
we all know you all are acting scripted show including the Bleep Bleep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by xedyl(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
Dear Anto grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by stephleena(f): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
The girl shook more than tables..
Thumbs up Kbrule..nice job for placing nosy Dee one where he belongs

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by Kagd10: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
grin
Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by MzErica(f): 1:13am On Mar 29, 2019
This potor Don hawk akpu tire for those chest beating animals region.
Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by itspzpics(m): 4:22am On Mar 29, 2019
She's really real here
Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by newproject(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2019
Yea
Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by wizkidblogger(f): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by yuanexchanger: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2019
before nko..From the show to what they are doing now,everything is scripted.check my siggy for your chinese rmb
Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by DMerciful(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2019
Why does these pictures remind me of Kemi Olunyolo?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by Creampro: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2019
We know it is scripted...that was why she never left South Africa after she was evicted...

She was scripted to go back in with Khloe the 2nd time rather than viewers vote.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by tgmservice: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2019
Instead this one should move on with her life still clinging on to cheap fame
Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by chinavs9ja(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2019
I am a web designer, check my signature if you need a professional website
Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by Praisesongz: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2019
Ok they didn’t give you your own share abi?
So you hate open their yansh
Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by iamezekwesiri: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2019
She knew all these yet she went back d second time to phool herself..... I think she scammed d daylight outta herself... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by mutumina007: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
"Dignity Of Retired Public Servants Who Sacrificed For Nigeria Will Be Restored" - Career - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/5105751/dignity-retired-public-servants-sacrificed
Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yes na,

Teddy A had more fans but was rigged out.

2 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by kenzysmith: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hmm is it still on the script dat u should toast lolu? Cho cho cho
Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by Yuceeluv(f): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Its just the glasses. They don't look alike at all.
DMerciful:

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by oshe11: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ant wey dey rant abt BBN na ANTo

2 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by DMerciful(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
I know they don't look alike but this particular pictures especially the first one. Apart from the glass, the way she placed her mouth grin
Yuceeluv:
Its just the glasses. They don't look alike at all.

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by Talknochip(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Smh.. Before nko
Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by tripper003: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
IMMORALITY IN THE GUISE OF SOME SHOW. angry

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' by Vado(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
DMerciful:

Guy lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC / Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora / Nairaland Artist, G'iyaz, Gets Kcee's Attention. But He Needs Us Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.