Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC (19905 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / 'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by kikio1992(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Toke Makinwa has also reacted to the poor treatment of corps members by INEC, while also expressing disgust at the postponement of the general elections.

Taking to her Instagram page, Toke Makinwa shared an image of corps members who were forced to sleep under deplorable conditions, calling it a big shame.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/toke-makinwa-reacts-treatment-corps-members-by-inec/

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by oluwasegun007(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2019
What's this one saying, its not today na.... They all knew what they signed up for. Although it's not right.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by Bloooody(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2019
Shut up!!!
What does this LovePeddler know?
Sai baba knows what's his doing.
Baba shall rule us
His children shall our children!
Buhari for 2023!!!
Atiku we Nigerians reject you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by Bsingle(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2019
cool cool cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by Lordjb: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2019
I'm a corp member, we slept at the roadside yesterday at INEC office Eliozuo, Rivers State. It was really painful and sad.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by chibu4u2(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2019
I’m trumps voice........... “Nigeria is a shit-hole”, btw the fool behind me, use your head and get a job. Don’t remain foolish.

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by Sirheny007(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2019
Meanwhile grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by mosmartini(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2019
This is Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by nduboss(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2019
What a country ..... am living tired of dis country

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by Mowoe(m): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2019
oluwasegun007:
What's this one saying, its not today na.... They all knew what they signed up for. Although it's not right.
How do you sound like an idiot so effortlessly? Do you think any reasonable person would agree to do the NYSC thingy in the first place if it wasn't mandatory? You slept in your house while some persons slept in fields just to conduct elections for 24k and you're here showing just how much of an education you've failed to get!

oluwasegun007:

I was expecting quote from a deranged fellow like you. It's very obvious you didn't pass through NYSC probably you were given exemption letter after you spent unreasonable number of years studying for a degree that forced you into so many carry over due to your shallow and epileptic way of reasoning. Please work on yourself.

I thought you had realized how stupid you sounded initially but then you proved to be a bigger idiot than I initially assumed. While you were getting an education (if you've got any), you ignored the most important thing; COMMON SENSE.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2019
These universal hoes wont stop using every event to advertise their skin and yansh for wealth creation from the lubricated orifice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by ify2016: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2019
No be today nah

We experienced it during previous election nah

Lawless country we are

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by victorypeace: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2019
even dog has opinion? idiogt
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by salbis(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2019
These corps members sef na by force to do the adhoc work?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by Okunrinogun: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2019
I think Trump was right, "shit hole country"

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by salbis(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Bloooody:
Shut up!!!
Baba shall rule us
Buhari for 2023!!!
Who are the ''we''? I'm part of Nigeria, likewise million of voters out there that resolved to send the lifeless man back to Daura.

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by hisexcellency34: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2019
G
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by virginboy1(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria Problems Don tire me... cry
Who postpones elections in the middle of the night to election day ??

They are just making Donald Trump sounding right with the Shittt Hole Hypothesis... undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by rasakkenny(m): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2019
You are a fool bro... Rivers State is not a state you participate in elections. If you love yourself And your parents you better back out. A word is a enough.
Lordjb:
I'm a corp member, we slept at the roadside yesterday at INEC office Eliozuo, Rivers State. It was really painful and sad.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by Afonja007: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2019
oluwasegun007:
to sleep in boko haram infested northern Nigeria ?then you postponed the election next week, they will take another risk if your brother or sister was among copers slaughtered by buharis baboon and dog will soak in blood you won't ve mouth to type this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by virginboy1(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2019
rasakkenny:
You are a fool bro... Rivers State is not a state you participate in elections. If you love yourself And your parents you better back out. A word is a enough.

Guy Chill na!

Why the insult na

Chaiii undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by oluwasegun007(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mowoe:

How do you sound like an idiot so effortlessly? Do you think any reasonable person would agree to do the NYSC thingy in the first place if it wasn't mandatory? You slept in your house while some persons slept in fields just to conduct elections for 24k and you're here showing just how much of an education you've failed to get!

I was expecting quote from a deranged fellow like you. It's very obvious you didn't pass through NYSC probably you were given exemption letter after you spent unreasonable number of years studying for a degree that forced you into so many carry over due to your shallow and epileptic way of reasoning. Please work on yourself.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bloooody:
Shut up!!!
Baba shall rule us
Buhari for 2023!!!

YOU ARE A SLAVE AND THAT IS WHY YOU KEEP USING THE WORD "RULE" INSTEAD OF "SERVE" . YOUR BACKWARDS THINKING IS THE REASON YOU CAN NEVER PROGRESS IN LIFE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by MAYOWAAK: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
I tire for Yoruba people sef! Na so my neighbour come knock my door, wake me up this morning saying "Eku aidibomo oni o".

I was annoyed and replied him in low voice: "Eyin na eku postponement o. Adun akari."

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC by Newman224: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bloooody:
Shut up!!!
Baba shall rule us
Buhari for 2023!!!

You just think like Buhari. Birds of a feather

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' / OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged / Why Is Davido's Father Adeleke Not On The List Of Richest People In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.