Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,617 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) (1029 Views)

I Got A Big Dick (18+) / The Best Thing To Do After Break Up Or Divorce / Introversion Is Eating Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by bynomzy(f): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
Has it?
Like a lot of people wana meet their soul mates but for some reason it's online. Has Introversion got a thing to do with this?

Read my blog [url]sunlightdreamer.com[/url]
Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by ebonyggurl(f): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2019
bynomzy:
Has it?
Like a lot of people wana meet there soul mates but for some reason it's online. Has Introversion got a thing to do with this?

Yes...yes it does
Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by bynomzy(f): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Yes...yes it does

Guess you hardly ever go out or talk to people. Lol
Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by ebonyggurl(f): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2019
bynomzy:

Guess you hardly ever go out or talk to people. Lol

Sad, but true

Wanna try and join a club or something next semester though. Maybe that will help
Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by bynomzy(f): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Sad, but true

Wanna try and join a club or something next semester though. Maybe that will help

I hope it does. Lol good luck gurl.

Im waiting for the next phase. cry NYSC grin maybe i'll change.
Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by ebonyggurl(f): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2019
bynomzy:

Good luck to you too smiley

1 Like

Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by Uthman2senior: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
I am extremely introverted too
And NYSC changed nothing
Maybe due to where I served...
Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by bynomzy(f): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Uthman2senior:
I am extremely introverted too

And NYSC changed nothing

Maybe due to where I served...

Lmao. I'm gonna die lonely grin
Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by Uthman2senior: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
bynomzy:

Smile....
No...You won't
Just be friendly during NYSC
Don't be like me, I avoided all activities in the camp
Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
bynomzy:

Why will you die? Haba!
Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Uthman2senior:

Smile....

No...You won't

Can i ask what really triggered you to avoid all activities? As in what was the benefit? Just curious!
Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by bynomzy(f): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Tundexxy:

Why will you die? Haba!

I didn't mean like now now Sha. lol
Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by bynomzy(f): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Uthman2senior:

Smile....

No...You won't

Noted, I'll try. Lol
Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by bynomzy(f): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Tundexxy:

Can i ask what really triggered you to avoid all activities? As in what was the benefit? Just curious!

I dunno. I just find myself refraining myself.
Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by Uthman2senior: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Tundexxy:

I am an extreme introvert and I don't like being among people that I am not used to, I dislike making new friends physical...

I was posted to the State I didn't choose, camped at one of the worst camp in the federation...

So the whole thing was just annoying...

The only benefit was that I slept so much

1 Like

Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Uthman2senior:

I am an extreme introvert and I don't like being among people that I am not used to, I dislike making new friends physical...

I was posted to the State I didn't choose, camped at one of the worst camp in the federation...

So the whole thing was just annoying...

The only benefit was that I slept so much

Oh my!
Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by Uthman2senior: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Tundexxy:

Oh my!
Hmmmm
It was a worst experience for me
Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by Vikkiboi(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
check your mail

1 Like

Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by yinkarh187(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2019
bynomzy:

lol I've been telling myself this lie since whenever. When I was in junior secondary school I used to tell myself I'll change when I get to senior secondary. Senior year came, no changes. I still told myself i won't have to choice but to mingle when I get to university. Now I'm in my final year, No show still. I'm currently telling myself NYSC will surely change me though deep down I know it's a lie

1 Like

Re: Has Introversion Got A Thing To Do With Your Current Status? (single) by bynomzy(f): 12:56pm On May 24, 2019
yinkarh187:
lol I've been telling myself this lie since whenever. When I was in junior secondary school I used to tell myself I'll change when I get to senior secondary. Senior year came, no changes. I still told myself i won't have to choice but to mingle when I get to university. Now I'm in my final year, No show still. I'm currently telling myself NYSC will surely change me though deep down I know it's a lie

Lol, please don't shove it on face that I'm lying. I'm only a step ahead in the lies we both tell ourselves. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

An Uneme Girl Is Needed. / Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland / Hiv Poz Female Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.