Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) (16843 Views)

Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Found Dead In A Dustbin In India (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Cocoyamdcomedia: 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
The same facebook user who recently posted about a baby found in a popular dustbin at bayelsa last week. Posted another one again. This time around this one is so tragic and painful as the baby was found dead already on a pool of blood. When many women out there is looking for child others are busy throwing the one god gave them in a dustbin. May God forgive us and have mercy upon us nigerians
Source: http://www.phcitybreedtv.com.ng/news/what-is-happening-at-bayelsa-another-baby-found-in-dustbin-on-a-pool-of-blood/

1 Share

Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Ken79860: 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Please read below it
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by PrinzCarter(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
I dont get it wat kind of world is dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by amaniro: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
If you can't take care of the baby don't open your leg.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2019
Bayelsa, Delta, Ogun, edo, Calabar, Benue etc all these bitches that call themselves ladies these days with uncircumcised pssy.

If you marry from there, don't come back here with stories that touches the heart. A word is enough for the wise.

Better to marry a virgin or a circumcised girl or a uncircumcised girl that is not that too much exposed to sex, but if you go marry a uncircumcised girl with high libido, just know you don buy market with dat, no amount of herb will help you except you wan die of heart attack.

I think i'm beginning to change my mind on female circumcision, i think it is good these days, most of these girls can't cope with their clit, it's gradually turning most of these girls to nympho sex freaks.

16 Likes

Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by xtophy1(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2019
This is very disheartening. Buh we have to be truthful here... Naija is really hard.

Being in Abuja for over 2 years and i never find job... Every rope i see look lik a prescription of suicide to me.

It's not EASYYYYY

4 Likes

Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by BlackDBag: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2019
sad
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by OneCorner: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2019
Our almighty all knowing brothers from the east won’t ever condemn this one cuz it’s Bayelsa and they must not say anything provocative
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by yuanexchanger: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2019
God have mercy.We pay your chinese suppliers with chinese yuan
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by afroniger: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2019
No be Patience Jonathan call some people pikin ' born throway' sometime ago? lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by rakazytee(f): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
God have mercy! Your doing is beyond human reasoning; some are frantically looking for your favour of getting only one and yet some are throwing theirs away.
Its well.
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by noisy45(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
That is Bayelsa for u the state with the cheapest pussy just have food you go fuc*k girl tire u will even be tired and send her away. Abortion there is like curing malaria. Uwill see girls as young as 12 pregnant. Don't ask how do I know I did nysc there

3 Likes

Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Tomide007: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
Imagine if that guy was meant to be the future governor of bayelsa
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by sinaj(f): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
Why abadone or kill your child after bearing the pregnancy shame.

This is just wicked

2 Likes

Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Stalwert: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
afroniger:
No be Patience Jonathan call some people pikin ' born throway' sometime ago? lipsrsealed

they lie to their people that they are kings and have no problem, while the reverse is the case, their people suffer serious poverty like others. Nigeria leaders are wicked, they manipulate the egos of their followers so easily.

2 Likes

Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Tomide007: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
noisy45:
That is Bayelsa for u the state with the cheapest pussy just have food you go fuc*k girl tire u will even be tired and send her away. Abortion there is like curing malaria. Uwill see girls as young as 12 pregnant. Don't ask how do I know I did nysc there
Lol... Nah bayelsa u see u Dey complain.... Go to akwaibom.
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Ledbyhim: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
When Christ comes will he find you ready? Or are you cumbered with the affairs of this life without thinking about the afterlife. Repent while you still can. Tomorrow might be late

1 Like

Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by ozoono(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
there is one dey dump in my backyard, very pretty girl I took care of her from infant to nw she is in jss3 nw her family is disturbing me DAT dey want her back. I told them if dey enter my compound na cultlass tins oh

7 Likes

Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Tomide007: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Bayelsa, Delta, Ogun, edo, Calabar, Benue etc all these bitches that call themselves ladies these days with uncircumcised pssy.

If you marry from there, don't come back here with stories that touches the heart. A word is enough for the wise.
Lol..... Add akwaibom to the list ooo..... Besides my babe is edo... So my brother pray for me.
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Cletus77(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Tomide007:
Lol..... Add akwaibom to the list ooo..... Besides my babe is edo... So my brother pray for me.
Apart from Akwa ibom. Although they are high risks of teenage pregnancy..they take care of the babies...anyhow
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by noisy45(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Tomide007:

Lol... Nah bayelsa u see u Dey complain.... Go to akwaibom.

Not as worst as Calabar. In Calabar just have little cash and iPhone display it in cinema, shopping centers girls go come collect your digit. Your dick will loose privacy there.

As for Akwa ibom just promise any babe there marriage u will Bleep that puss*y till Christ comes

1 Like

Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Tomide007:

Lol, akwaibom and calabar dey together na, nothing do you bro grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Sabine4All(f): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
so so pathetic cry cry
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by pacificom: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=xtophy1 post=77088395]This is very disheartening. Buh we have to be truthful here... Naija is really hard.

Being in Abuja for over 2 years and i never find job... Every rope i see look lik a prescription of suicide to me.

It's not EASYYYYY[/quote

This is an evidence that poverty has damaged the moral fibre of humanity in this country. Strange crime are winding back into the society. Some are using ladies panties, some babies, some ritualist, prostitution among lyoung ladies, robberies among young men. Buhari should do something with the economy asap.
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bayelsa and edo!
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Olajah81: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Very disheartening...
This one is not even my problem, the girl everybody is managing in our street one useless boy went and impregnated her...greedy people everywhere.
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please No!!!
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Tomide007: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
noisy45:

Not as worst as Calabar. In Calabar just have little cash and iPhone display it in cinema, shopping centers girls go come collect your digit. Your dick will loose privacy there.

As for Akwa ibom just promise any babe there marriage u will Bleep that puss*y till Christ comes
Lol..... Ur dick go lose privacy keh
Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by marvin906(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
ijaw people Sha..
they can fuc.k for Africa buh can't use a condom

Re: Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by marvin906(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
noisy45:

dude all they learn for where ijaw babes dey..come warri you will know sex is stupidly cheap with them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For 6 & Half Years In London For Possession Of Cocaine / Man Kills His 18-Month-Old Daughter In Makurdi, "A Voice Told Him She's A Witch" / Ex-convict Apprehended With Toy Gun In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.