Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon (23787 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 29, 2019
With the little contact I had with this guy he was nothing close to a Christian, maybe he's changed. If not then flipping of burger is what he deserves. Not that flipping burger is wrong ,but at least it would do a lot of damage to his oversized ego.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by kareemkamil(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2019
Honestly, Christian should be always pray for Daddy Freeze, if not, by now Nigerian Christian could have been worshipping pastor's e.g Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakilomeh, Oritsejafor and others. May Almighty God continue to bless you Daddy Freeze.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by kareemkamil(m): 6:56am On Mar 29, 2019
Is Christianity a religion, please someone should answer me please, or a scam
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Seetto: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2019
Kay25:
enn just wait when you get to hell you will know if that is true....

See person wey don already know say hien go enter heaven, dey there they deceive yourself, only GOD knows the true worshipers, even the so call men of GOD, do not know their faith, on judgement day, I will not be surprise if they formed the chunks of hell fire, because using God to scam people is the greatest of all sins.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Premiumwriter: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2019
fabian063:
Why call someone a demon because he his trying to liberate the sheeples.
that's the weapon of religion.

Label anyone who wouldn't believe as a demon, sinner, hypocrite, mad, foolish, pretender and you'll control the rest because they wouldn't want to be tagged with similar identity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by backnbeta(f): 6:58am On Mar 29, 2019
Seetto:
Christianity is a scam..
No sir, Christianity is not a scam...some people practicing it are
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Seetto: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2019
Mruwa1:
and other religions na waiting ? U never hear waiting some alpha's , native doctors dey do ....in every religion bad eggs must alway dey there ...even for ur street bad person must dey even politicians all nor be bad politicians but d bad 1 dey make every body look bad....

We are aware that most of the so called religion custodians are scammers, pastors own too much...

and you know that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2019
as in eh!! niqqa tryna b relevant
bamasite:
So waconzy still dey?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Premiumwriter: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2019
dancewith:
Freeze talks about not giving tithes to churches but preaches donations from members to his Free Nation church. What does this really mean and how different is it from the tithes he so preaches against

His vitriolic against anyone commenting against his views is also unchristian like. His choice of words can hardly be deemed godly and more like street bashing and a race to abuse more

I am not holding court for anyone but this Freeze man seems like the kind of individual people should be careful with
so wack-onzy choice of words is Christian like?

I think wack-onzy is the acidic one here and not freeze, I'm sure you are blind to that
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Seetto: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2019
backnbeta:

No sir, Christianity is not a scam...some people practicing it are

Well you right, most people don't follow the true teachings of the gospel, they tend to have deviated using Christianity to accumulate wealth, deceiving the gullible followers,
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Olukologia24592(m): 7:09am On Mar 29, 2019
Seetto:
Christianity is a scam..
Your destiny is a scam
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by SVC6000: 7:10am On Mar 29, 2019
Daddy Freez Is A Full Blunt Mocker.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by don4real18(m): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2019
dancewith:
Freeze talks about not giving tithes to churches but preaches donations from members to his Free Nation church. What does this really mean and how different is it from the tithes he so preaches against

His vitriolic against anyone commenting against his views is also unchristian like. His choice of words can hardly be deemed godly and more like street bashing and a race to abuse more

I am not holding court for anyone but this Freeze man seems like the kind of individual people should be careful with
Voluntary giving is different from mandatory tithes. I have been to churches where the pastors will tell you how fire and brimstones will burn your soul in hell if you don't pay tithes
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by ollah2: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2019
Crenzywilliams:

Then you know nothing of the faith, probably all you know is the religion, just like CRS or CRK, we were taught in school. If you knew any better, you'ld know its a relationship in/with God and it helps us relate with ppl and society.
Christianity is sweet bliss, its the only hope for this dying world, until we all come to Jesus for repentance and begin to study, and follow after Him alone, we'll continually fall, fail and stumble...
Christianity is still the only hope for us all, ts real, sweet and legit.

Exactly what brings division to the world and create unnssersary enmity and monsters. My way is the only way. Only my way leads to heaven while other rot in hell. Smh
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by tuna4servi(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2019
crusufixo:

Am not a fan of Daddy freeze, but he makes a whole of sense most times...
To ur perishing soul
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Seetto: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Your destiny is a scam
You that your destiny has already be mortgage by one yahoo yahoo pastor, wait till he leads you to hell fire.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by victorazyvictor(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2019
crusufixo:

Am not a fan of Daddy freeze, but he makes a whole of sense most times...

Only f00list person can understand f00list attitude .
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2019
bamasite:
So waconzy still dey?
The fool wan trend again as e nor get song for mouth
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Fixitgood(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2019
dancewith:

I'm not a defender of Freeze, but if you don't know the difference between donation and tithing then I pity for your life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by ashawopikin(m): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2019
bamasite:
So waconzy still dey?
one hit wonder waconzy
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Masterclass32: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2019
Isn't Freeze a Yoruba demon undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by akejujoe(f): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2019
Daddy Freeze is not against the church from all his preachings. He has been speaking against some pastors who used the name of Jesus to turn themselves into multi billionaires at the expense of their followers. Some things he says makes so much sense if you are not a brain washed follower.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Olukologia24592(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2019
Seetto:

You that your destiny has already be mortgage by one yahoo yahoo pastor, wait till he leads you to hell fire.
Pastor don't lead someone to hell, because on the judgement day, the pastor would stand to be judged too. So your acts would be yardstick for your judgement. Don't be ignorant.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Eze2000(m): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I perfectly agree with Waconzy

Until Pastor Tunde Abija dupes you then you come here and tell us your story and ask for donations cos the Man of god left yo nothing
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by castro316: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2019
dancewith:

where did he ask people to donate. I need proof
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by GenerousK: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2019
In my opinion, *froze* abi wetin b him name, is the attention seeker here. Waconzy, God bless you! People like you are really needed to shut this man 'that's only qualified as a prayer point' up.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by GenerousK: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2019
Seetto:
Christianity is a scam..

In the last days, Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. That's obviously your case bruhhhh undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by franklingud(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Wack-onzy

Chai-!!!

Savagery to the fullest.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Femeto: 9:14am On Mar 29, 2019
The guy is right.Daddy Freeze needs help and prayers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Has The Best Pout – Ice Prince Or His Boo? / It’s Burna Boy’s New Swag! See The Star’s 2015 Look [see Photos] / Tboss, Marvis & Debbie-rise Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Eyo Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.