Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon (23784 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by GenerousK: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2019
ItzBIM:

Tithe - 10% every month
Donation- whatever you feel like, whenever you feel.

Hope u know the difference now.

Btw ..you must be an Israelites for you to be tithing. Didn’t know we have Israelites on nairaland.

First of all, Tithe isn't a 'monthly thing' like a thrift, it seems that way to you because you earn salary, if you're a business person, it's 10% of your earnings. And being an Israelite, guy, I sure say you don sing this song before "Abraham's blessings are mine" as far as you're a new creation 'born again'-so then, they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham, you're Israelite spiritually wink I hope you understand
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by izumaria: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2019
Wack abi na wetin dem dey call u self,u beta leave freezer sorry daddy freez alone make u gv us one hit track because d last time wey i check na 12yrs ago u drop one hit track. o boy grow up tongue tongue tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by ItzBIM(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2019
GenerousK:

First of all, Tithe isn't a 'monthly thing' like a thrift, it seems that way to you because you earn salary, if you're a business person, it's 10% of your earnings. And being an Israelite, guy, I sure say you don sing this song before "Abraham's blessings are mine" as far as you're a new creation 'born again'-so then, they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham, you're Israelite spiritually wink I hope you understand

The 10% is still fixed for tithe whilst donation is any amount. That’s the difference.

Quick question

Is my pastor that I am paying tithe to also a levites spiritually ??
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by GenerousK: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2019
ItzBIM:

The 10% is still fixed for tithe whilst donation is any amount. That’s the difference.

Quick question

Is my pastor that I am paying tithe to also a levites spiritually ??

I know that your question is you expressing sarcasm but I'll give you an answer
If you claim being an Israelite, the Levites are from "Levi-one of Jacob's children, Abraham's grand child" The Levites are Israelites too so, if you say Pastors are Levites, well said cause they function in the same capacity kiss
'For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in *carnal things*'.Romans 15:17.The scriptures cannot be broken dear and amazingly, it is complete! tongue
If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?1corinthians9:11 for clarity. Enjoy your day
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Adakintroy: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
For someone who talk about the poor. You struggle to communicate with them. Your writeups leave too much Gap translation.

Everyone someone attacks you. You go high with words, just intellectual chest puffing. What's the point replying someone in language ihe can't understand and you claim you are educating him. The joke is on freeze most times.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Baroba(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wack onzy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seetto:
Christianity is a scam..
..and so are you. Your mama should have aborted you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Yoighaman(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
dancewith:
Freeze talks about not giving tithes to churches but preaches donations from members to his Free Nation church. What does this really mean and how different is it from the tithes he so preaches against

His vitriolic against anyone commenting against his views is also unchristian like. His choice of words can hardly be deemed godly and more like street bashing and a race to abuse more

I am not holding court for anyone but this Freeze man seems like the kind of individual people should be careful with

I immediately unfollowed him on IG the day he said Linda Ikeji has done more for the gospel of Christ than Pastor E.A Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, ( can't vividly recall the third MOG) but I think Pastor Paul Adefarasin, combined. How could he utter such a statement? If he wants to lick Linda's ass, he should go ahead but leave these men out of it, he's been saying all sorts, we keep listening because he sometimes makes sense but that particular statement is an insult to our sensibilities.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Kay25(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Nothing like hell
have u bn there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Stuns In Beautiful Beach Photos / Lil Kesh Pictured With Wasiu Ayinde Marshall (Kwam 1) / Who Has The Best Pout – Ice Prince Or His Boo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.