Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking (8319 Views)

Was 2nd Niger Bridge A 'Wasted Venture' Since You Already Had 1st Niger Bridge? / Ben Cries After Losing APC Primaries As A Sitting Governor / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by izombie(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2019
Black people sef. Pheeeew
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Bighead9: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2019
Warship:

So many sick people on Nairaland.

Proof me wrong na.

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Davidgr8(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2019
Hahaha reminds me of that electrified mud house. Kenyans always competing with Nigeria on all fronts. ���
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Came4apost(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2019
adspelite:
As we all know, African leaders are bad examples. How on earth can a governor do this shameful things. See pics below
As an engineer there are quite a number of things wrong with this bridge from design down to workmanship everyone is a learner .. See the wing wall , the slab doesn't even appear flat , and the abutment will only survive few rain fall ... Next engr tell me what else you see
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2019
budaatum:
Why this bridge can't just stay in one country amuses me. I'm sure it was in Nigeria just last week. There was a thread about it in fact. Next week expect it to be in Egypt, or South Africa!
He say the bridge no wan stay in one country, funny guy grin
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Joshuawobo(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2019
Lol grin
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by franklingud(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

This one na bridge? grin grin grin grin grin

Tufia!!
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2019
Prove that is one of kenya sitting governor or wedontbelieve...
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by ajapz(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2019
Bighead9:

Proof me wrong na.

You are a clone.. People like you are the reasons why the country keep going backwards.

mufus

1 Like

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by alcatraz40: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2019
God why

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by blessingsystem: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2019
smiley
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Perfectbeing(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2019
Africans are their own problem not the whites...
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by chivic4: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] follow this link and earn big money with only #1300 https://wakanda.ng/affiliate-register?ref=tochie10
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Intellectual201: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Culvert
adspelite:
As we all know, African leaders are bad examples. How on earth can a governor do this shameful things. See pics below
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by tsdarkside(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
this is horrible even if its cheap....
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by tsdarkside(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR STRUCTURES IN NIGERIA. IT SHOULD REPLACE OUR COAT OF ARMS.

EVEN THE GREAT DINO MELAYE BUILT ONE IN HIS STATE LAST TIME.

this dont even look that bad sef....that in kenya is ugly....
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by deomelo: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
budaatum:
Why this bridge can't just stay in one country amuses me. I'm sure it was in Nigeria just last week. There was a thread about it in fact. Next week expect it to be in Egypt, or South Africa!

Beauty of the internet and fake news.

grin
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Sensenan: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
I tire for this Kenyans
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Bighead9: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
ajapz:

You are a clone.. People like you are the reasons why the country keep going backwards.

mufus

Is this your proof?

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Yorubaskullmine: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kenya has been in the news for the wrong reasons.
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Ayobami7(m): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
好的
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 2:29am On Aug 21, 2019
prinsam30:
zidane is a big fool for going back to Madrid, he will surely fail this time around
why e be say Na only football matter full your head?
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by prinsam30: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
why e be say Na only football matter full your head?

bcoz I'm a licensed coach

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Adjourns The Hearing Of El-zakzaky Requesting Medical Treatment Aboard / FG Owes Five Iocs $1.15 Billion Cash Call Arrears, Clears $3.53 Billion Debt / The Work Has Not Even Started, Yet This 'Boy' Is Already Tired ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.