Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking (8246 Views)

Ben Cries After Losing APC Primaries As A Sitting Governor / 2nd Niger Bridge: A reality to behold - AmaraChyna Iwuanyanwu (IMO D.SPEAKER) / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by adspelite(m): 4:49am On Mar 29, 2019
As we all know, African leaders are bad examples. How on earth can a governor do this shameful things. See pics below

4 Likes

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by AntiWailer: 4:54am On Mar 29, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Yankee101: 4:56am On Mar 29, 2019
Is this for real?

7 Likes

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by jullidee2006: 4:58am On Mar 29, 2019
lol
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Omudia11: 5:05am On Mar 29, 2019
grin
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by budaatum: 5:07am On Mar 29, 2019
Why this bridge can't just stay in one country amuses me. I'm sure it was in Nigeria just last week. There was a thread about it in fact. Next week expect it to be in Egypt, or South Africa!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by KnowAll(m): 5:08am On Mar 29, 2019
Who build this Gadder!!

1 Like

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by gaby(m): 5:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Cave dwellers...

Na the best carpenter for the State build that thing..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Nogodye(m): 5:14am On Mar 29, 2019
I give up on Africa!

2 Likes

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by helinues: 5:19am On Mar 29, 2019
I guess the project was awarded to a tailor..

7 Likes

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by MetaPhysical: 5:32am On Mar 29, 2019
grin grin
Of course the bridge is hillarious, the fanfare and hype of commissioning a village infrastructure is expected...but Im shocked that they showed up dressed as English men. grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Bighead9: 5:32am On Mar 29, 2019
This Governor must be related to the Igbo's. Their Leaders and Governors are as inefficient as this Kenyan Governor.

3 Likes

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by yuanexchanger: 5:44am On Mar 29, 2019
very funny.Even a local government chairman not dare commission this tattered bridge.check my siggy for your chinese rmb..
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by midolian(m): 5:57am On Mar 29, 2019
The "sitting" governor needs to "stand up" to see above this pettiness..

Well, let me not be a hypocrite. PDP might have not lost woefully in Kwara if the party had done at least a project like this in their many years of misrule "misloot"

1 Like

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Gosj01(m): 6:14am On Mar 29, 2019
This is Africa!

I sell correct laptops
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by GavelSlam: 6:16am On Mar 29, 2019
Until we get the full story.

I don't trust our news reportage.
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by CAPSLOCKED: 6:17am On Mar 29, 2019
budaatum:
Why this bridge can't just stay in one country amuses me. I'm sure it was in Nigeria just last week. There was a thread about it in fact. Next week expect it to be in Egypt, or South Africa!

THIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR STRUCTURES IN NIGERIA. IT SHOULD REPLACE OUR COAT OF ARMS.

EVEN THE GREAT DINO MELAYE BUILT ONE IN HIS STATE LAST TIME.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Oche211(m): 6:17am On Mar 29, 2019
Hmmm. Just speechless

1 Like

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by ValCon888: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2019
This is not a bridge. Its a culvert.
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by prinsam30: 6:34am On Mar 29, 2019
zidane is a big fool for going back to Madrid, he will surely fail this time around

1 Like

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2019
ValCon888:
This is not a bridge. Its a culvert.

You took it out of my mouth!
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Darnyelx: 6:53am On Mar 29, 2019
Can someone please show me the bridge...abi the pics no dey for the post ni?
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Korllami007: 7:06am On Mar 29, 2019
Africa is a cursed continent cry
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Uyi168: 7:19am On Mar 29, 2019
budaatum:
grin grin
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Sundaypaul12345: 7:29am On Mar 29, 2019
We Africans ourselves we be scam
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Pekele007: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2019
Korllami007:
Africa is a cursed continent cry
And you are the most cursed entity to ever come out of Africa. Idiotic somebody

1 Like

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by AleAirHub(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2019
African leaders are really cursed with useless records grin
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Topmaike007(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2019
Now I know why Africa is below other continent on the globe
Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by Warship: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2019
Bighead9:
This Governor must be related to the Igbo's. Their Leaders and Governors are as inefficient as this Kenyan Governor.

So many sick people on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by DabuIIIT: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2019
If Buhari or Tinubu does something like this, coneheads will praise him..

1 Like

Re: See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking by abumeinben(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2019
Looks like they went to inspect a collapsed building.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello / Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North / David Mark Hold Off 'No Confidence’ Vote On GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.