Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

"Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government (9022 Views)

JS3 (BECE) Practice Tests - Mathematics (FREE Access) / JS3 BECE Preparatory Tests In All Subjects / Creative 9years Old Js3 Student,constructed A Duplex Using Empty Catons (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by amoduganja: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2019
The 'success story' effect. if you know you know.
Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by Praise7544: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2019
See prove below

Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by teacherbim(f): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2019
I paid over 30k for this at Baptist Academy, thou it's a missionary school
Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by teacherbim(f): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2019
wakabout:
This is one of the problems we have with our governments. Information is hoarded until something like this happens.

Over 90% of parents must have already paid these fees, including my humble self, before the government deems it fit to make this announcement.

Why wasn't this made public before now. Medicine after death.
Don't mind them, I've already registered my son for Waec and Neco and the money was much. Baptist Academy,Obanikoro, thou it's a missionary sch.My husband is telling me to go to the school. I'm confused
Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by Shaev7(m): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2019
I repeat, JSS3 exam is a scam. Do not even write it! It prepares you for nothing. Has anybody or company ever asked for the Cert?
Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by Shaev7(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2019
nicolasakins:
D biggest mistake i ever made in my life was writing dis so called jss3 waec.
it's as useless as shit.
Seriously it has no meaning. Just to collect money that's all. Not a requirement to even work as a refuse cleaner!
Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by Shaev7(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2019
None of my children will write that exam IJN, until its meaningful,. amen.
Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by uuzba(m): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2019
JS3
Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by uuzba(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2019
Shaev7:
I repeat, JSS3 exam is a scam. Do not even write it! It prepares you for nothing. Has anybody or company ever asked for the Cert?

JS3
Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by uuzba(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2019
nicolasakins:
it's as useless as shit.
JS3
Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by adisabarber(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2019
goodvision12:
pls i want to know if it is also free for private schools

No
Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by akigbemaru: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2019
ikorodureporta:

The Lagos State Government on Thursday cautioned parents not to pay any fee or levy for the Junior Secondary School (JSS3) Basic Education Certificate Examination for students in the state.

Mrs Adebunmi Adekanye, Permanent Secretary, Lagos State Ministry of Education, said this on Thursday in Alausa while reacting to alleged extortion from parents whose children would be sitting for the examination.

Adekanye said the state government had paid the fees of all students sitting for the examination in the state.

According to her, JSS3 students sitting for the BEC examination in the state should not pay any money to anyone under any guise, as all fees relating to the examination have been fully paid by the state government.

She warned public officials to desist from extorting money from parents under various guises which included payment for practical examinations.

She said anyone caught in the act would face the consequences of their action.

Adekanye said that in furtherance of the free education policy of the state government, all fees for all terminal examinations such as BECE and West Africa Senior School Certificate of Education were fully paid by the government.

She said the gesture was to ease the burden on parents as well as create equal opportunities for all qualified students to sit for the examinations and prove their mettle, irrespective of the circumstances or financial position of their parents.

Adekanye urged students and parents to report any government official requesting for money whatsoever to the Tutor-Generals in their education districts or ministry of education, Alausa, for prompt action

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/dont-pay-jss-3-exam-fees-lagos-tells-parents.html
Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by lagdmark(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2019
nicolasakins:
it's as useless as shit.
Another mistake is that you are born as a human being it's too stressful
Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by panpan(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2019
The Junior Secondary School (JSS) Certificate Examination should be scrapped. It is a waste of time and resources. I am yet to see any advertised job in which the JSS certificate qualification is acceptable.
Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by brightalo17: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
wakabout:
This is one of the problems we have with our governments. Information is hoarded until something like this happens.

Over 90% of parents must have already paid these fees, including my humble self, before the government deems it fit to make this announcement.

Why wasn't this made public before now. Medicine after death.
Nothing stops you from asking for refund na. at least you have a good case .
Re: "Don't Pay JS3 Exam Fee " - Lagos State Government by Shaev7(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
uuzba:

JS3
meaning?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spring/Fall US Admits: How To Pay SEVIS Fee in Nigeria With SEVIS Express / Join Simplified Anatomy classes for Medical and Allied Medical Students / Selfies That Actually Took Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.