Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash (22993 Views)

Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash / Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Slams Big Brother Naija Organizers / #bbnaija: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Tweets That Anto Sounds Like Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by nairalaila: 5:55am On Mar 29, 2019
Anto who yesterday alleged that she was asked to act a script when she got back into the Big Brother house for the second time, has called out the organizers of the reality show on Twitter.

Recall that we reported earlier that Anto who got a chance to speak on today’s episode of the Big Brother Naija Reunion show, said being asked to act a script made her doubt the result. According to Anto, Big Brother who asked her to follow a script the second time she got into the house and taking her out the next week was “Bull*hit”. The reality show star further alleged that she doubts the result, because her eviction with Lolu was questionable.

However reacting to the backlash she faced from trolls who alleged that she doesn't have a strong fan base, Anto who called out Big Brother Naija organizers over the backlash wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/29/anto-calls-out-big-brother-naija-organizers-over-backlash/

1 Like

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by GistmoreNG: 5:58am On Mar 29, 2019
Lol

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by GolDRoger: 6:02am On Mar 29, 2019
Chai.. Diswan pain am

now said that aqain without crying

15 Likes

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by itspzpics(m): 6:03am On Mar 29, 2019
Lol..b4 nko

See Some Sexy Photos of Anto Flaunting her sexy curvy body => HERE
Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by jullidee2006: 6:04am On Mar 29, 2019
Weldone...

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:07am On Mar 29, 2019
Hunnmmm eyaaa sorry
Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by decatalyst(m): 6:30am On Mar 29, 2019
Hmmm...of course, every success story has to follow a pattern or a script!
Success don't just happen by accident.

So, if the organizers ask you to follow a script and you didn't feel comfortable, she should not have been a COWARD, she should have quit!

So therefore, this rant further validates the fact that the show is not real, and it is as useless as the actors in it, including the staunch viewers.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by smartxyz(m): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2019
Mtswww, wake me up when something reasonable hit fp.

5 Likes

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by ednut1(m): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2019
With all the issues on ground na bbn wahala nairaland dey carry for head like gala. Nonsense. Every one there knew someone even ex lovers got in. Abeg abeg gerahere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by MJBOLT: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2019
same way efe never deserved to win,the voting process was rigged

4 Likes

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by Ayotemide(f): 7:07am On Mar 29, 2019
I saw the video of her speaking of this vote inconsistencies, I must say for all its worth calling out a flaw in systems in Nigeria is not a popular move..Nigerians rather sit, suffer in silence or throw meaningless shades.

From someone who never saw a day of this show, for speaking on alleged injustices as against 'who slept with who' she has my respect.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by Forreellinc: 7:08am On Mar 29, 2019
She no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by marvin906(m): 7:09am On Mar 29, 2019
Yawwwwwwwwnnn too early for this crap

1 Like

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by 9jaRealist: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2019
Ayotemide:
I saw the video of her speaking of this vote inconsistencies, I must say for all its worth calling out a flaw in systems in Nigeria is not a popular move..Nigerians rather sit, suffer in silence or throw meaningless shades.

From someone who never saw a day of this show, for speaking on alleged injustices as against 'who slept with who' she has my respect.

Dude, all “reality” shows are generally scripted...
It’s time folks like you quit staning this BS as if it is important.

7 Likes

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by Satan66(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Look at this afonja undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by dannybomb(m): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2019
who are these people
Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by Ijaycool(f): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Oh boy, even Ebuka almost resulted to personality attack, he said "you are too small for Big Brother to stake it's reputation".

Anto was clearly angry, Bitto too, they pointed out inconsistencies and the dramatising going on in the show, just to feed the already tensed twist.

Somehow, I got worried for her. It was like she was telling a secret. She was told to 'act' when she was brought back to the house. She was faking smiles, pretending not to know what she knew. It was BullSh"t!

Anto I love you

Then K-Brule I use to be indifferent about you, but yesterday I felt like I should be hugging you everyday. You are a cool intelligent 'natural' human, I swear I got seriously attracted to you yesterday. If like Regina Daniels I finally find a way to do the Dubia Potty eating thing, I will give you all the millions I will make.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by quincyshakur(m): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2019
Na so e pain dis one reach sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by Yewandequeen(f): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2019
Ehya, sorry babes. But even at that, her chances of winning were low, she wasn't really everywhere like others.

5 Likes

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef

Oh wow shocked

How fine people dey be ?

6 Likes

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by CAPSLOCKED: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
same way efe never deserved to win,the voting process was rigged

EVEN NON-LIVING THINGS KNOW THE SHOW IS PRE-PLANNED, MY BROTHER.

5 Likes

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Ehya, sorry babes. But even at that, her chances of winning were low, she wasn't really everywhere like others.

She wasn’t complaining about herself but Lolu.
Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by tstx(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2019
Cool

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by fiercehillz(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2019
Even the reunion thingy was scripted... Big brother thrive on controversies, drama and social media buzz... All na one big film

8 Likes

Re: Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash by MobileGees: 7:32am On Mar 29, 2019
We already knew the whole Big Brother was scripted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Looks Alluring In Lacy Aqua Green Romper (photos) / Chigul And Jidenna Spotted Together / Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.